Will you accept my heart.

Love Square

THIS CHAPTER FOCUSES OF WOOU

 

Its been 2 weeks since the confession.Wooyoung has been sending flowers and candies with letters every day to IU.In every card that Wooyoung gave her there was always one letter, in the first card that Wooyoung gave her it told her to keep all the cards that he gives her and once she gets the eigth piece make them spell something.So after 8 days IU has finally recived the last letter it says "I Love You."

IU:Uhh..It says I love you.Aish..this Wooyoung is driving me crazy.

IU smiled.

Another day passed..She recived the same stuff and this time the card read..

   IU will you please accept my heart? You know how much I like you.If you accept my heart I promise you that I wont make you cry.I just wanna be with you.IU..I really mean it...I love you...Please meet me at the rooftop of the school right after school and there you can tell me your answer.Whatever your answer is i'll respect it.

                                                                     From the one and only,Wooyoung <3

 

IU:Uhh..What should I do.This is hard why is he making me decide right away..

IU said to herself.

All day IU couldn't focus on her work since she kept thinking about what should she say to Wooyoung.It was a good thing shes the smartest girl in the school,so since she couldn't focus her teacher just thought that she wasnt feeling well.

 Ding Dong Deng

There it was..The end of the day bell...IU made her way up to the roof top and there at the other end she saw Wooyoung waiting for her.

 

IU's POV

There is his..His looking down from here.He still hasnt notcied that Im here,should I run away? I still dont know my answer.What do I do! I cant believe that I actually need to answer him now.If I accept his heart he might get disappointed in me since he would be my first boyfriend.But if he loves me he wouldn't really care about that,right? Aish IU! Just go to him and tell him your answer.

 End of POV

 

Wooyoung finally turned around and startled IU.He slowly walked over to her..

Woo:IU! There you are..Have you standing there for long?

IU shakes her head.

Woo:Soo? I promise that I'll respect your answer if you say no then i'll try a different way to get your heart but if you say yes then Yay!

IU:Wooyoung..

Woo:Yes?

IU:After all that flowers and candy you gave me...How can I say no?

Wooyoung looked at her,surprised.

Woo:So.oo...Does that mean were a....

IU:Couple now?? 

IU nodded.

Woo:Really!? Your not lying!?

IU shaked her head.Wooyoung hugged and her tight then spinned her around.

Woo:Waa! Im so happy!

IU:But...

Woo:But what?

IU looks down and said

IU:Your my first boyfriend so I dont know how things go in a replationship.

Woo:Well you can do anything..except to date and flirt with other people.Dont worry i'll help you through out our reltionship.

IU:Oh! And please dont tell anyone about us for now.Especially Taecyeon and Tiffany.

Wooyong nodded then hugged her again then they both left the rooftop while holding hands.But as soon as they got down from the rooftop they need to pretend that nothing happened since IU wanted to keep it a secret.Before IU left..

Woo:IU can I ask for your number? Since we cant hang out alot i'll just call and text you.

IU:Gimme your phone.

Woo:Bu..But..

IU:Hurry up

Wooyoung took out his phone and gave it to IU

Woo:You might get surprised when you see the wallpaper.

IU turns on his phone and..

IU: :O! Do yu love me this much to keep a picture of me on your phone?

Wooyoung nodded. IU typed down her number and she saved it as... 'Your Girl' Then Wooyoung asked for her phone and he typed down his number and saved it as... 'Boyfriend'

They both smiled after seeing what the other person saved their number as..

IU:I have to go now..My driver is waiting for me.

Woo:Uhh..Fine..I cant walk you to your car,right?

IU shakes her head.

Woo:Fine i'll just call you later.

IU:Alright..Ba-bye!

As IU walked to her car she couldn't stop smiling.Then suddenly..

  Ding

     Message from Boyfriend

      I miss you already! Change my mind..Once you get home call me okay!? I forgot to say this to you...I <3 you

IU smiled.

      Message to Boyfriend 

    I miss you too XD Kekeke...Alright i'll call you soon..Aren't you going home yet? Do you really mean it when you say            you love me?

 

Wooyoung recived the message.

      Message to Your Girl

    Im going home soon I just have to finish up something...Of ocurse I mean it! 

 

IU recived the message..

    Message from Boyfriend

  Uhh..Finish up quickly so you can go home and rest...Then I love you too..I'll stop texting now..Im home I'll call you in 115 minutes...Okay? Ba-bye!

 

 

Soo?? WooU Is finally together...You happy?