Our First Date

Love Square

 

Too all Taecfany fans..Sorry this chapter is about WooU again..I promise after this chapter or the next I'll do alot of Taecfany...I havent dont anything about them since I still dont know how they will get together...Im still watching random dramas for ideas :)

 

 

>>5:45<<

IU was sitting in her living room with her laptop.>>>>She was looking if there was any pictures of Wooyoung in the internet. When suddenly her door bell rang..

Ding Deng Dong

IU quickly got up and lazily walked over to open the door.

Guy:Delievery for Miss IU

IU:Ah..Thats me..

Guy:You have a box.

IU:From who?

Guy:I dont know either..Please just sign this and i'll get going..

IU quickly signed the paper that the mail man told her to sign on.

Guy:Alright then...I'll get going..

IU:Thank you..Good bye!

After the mail man was out of her sight she quickly closed the door and and went up to her room to open up the box..After opening it..

IU:Waah..I guess this is the dress that Youngie said that he was gonna give me..

IU said to her self.  

  Message to Boyfriend

   Youngie! Is this the dress that you said you were gonna give me?  

   

Ting!

  Message from Boyfriend

   Ahh..So I see you recived it already..Do you like it? Go try it on..tell me if it doesnt fit you so I can send another size.

After she read that message she quickly tried on the dress and looked in the mirror...

IU:Waah..So pretty..

   Message to Boyfriend

   It fits perfectly...Its so pretty...Thanks :)

Ting!

   Message from Boyfriend

   Glad you like it...You should get ready for our date..I forgot to tell you that I'm sending a limo to pick you up at around 6:30...Oh and I told the driver to blind fold you once you enter the car...So putting make up probably wont be the best idea.

Ting!

  Message to Boyfriend

  Limo? What for? Where are we going? Anyways..Okay..Im gonna get ready now :) See you later <3

 

>>5:55<<

After she read about the limo thing and the time it was gonna pick her up..she hurridly entered the bathroom to take a shower..she even sended that last message from the bathroom.She took a nice 10 minute hot shower.. 

>>6:00<<

She came out of the bathroom with her pink bath robe on..and sat down to in front of the mirror to dry and curl her hair..Just doing her hair too her about 20 minutes..

IU:Aish..Its already 6:20,good thing I dont have to do my make up..Time to put on the dress!

IU quickly slipped her self in the dress and looked in the mirror for a last check on everything and quickly made her way her small shoe closet..

IU:Uhm..Which one should I wear...Ahh here!

>>6:26<<

For the last time she looks at her self at the big mirror in her shoe closet..

IU:There..Perfect..what will Youngie think..Uhm..

 BEEP!

IU:Uhh..I guess thats the limo!

She grabbed her pink purse that she filled up ealier with her phone and make up and so money..All pink! She ran down quickly and opened the door.She turned off all the lights and made sure that she locked the door.

Driver:Hello..Please put this on,as I have been told.

There it was the blind fold!

IU:Ahh..Yes..I also have been told..I'll put it on myself..

The driver then gave her the blind fold and she put it on herself..The driver opened the car door and helped her in.

30 minutes passed with IU wondering where they were going..When suddenly the car made a full stop..Some then opened the door and took her hand to her her out.That person then took off her blind fold..

IU:Ahh..Youngie..

IU as what was behind Wooyoung..They were in a garden filled with candles,Japanesse lenterns where hanging on the trees and lights where everywhere brightening up the night.Flowers where everywhere and finally a red carpet that leds a to a table in the middle of the garden.

Woo:Wahh..You look...Amazing..

She blushed.

IU:Thanks...You look amazing also..

Wooyoung was wearing a tuxido with a bow.

Wooyoung smiled..

Woo:Well..should we go to our table?

IU nodded and Wooyoung took her hand and led her to her seat,he pulled her chair out for hair and let her sit..After she sat down she was that the food was already prepared..White spaghetti..Her favorite..(Of course its not really her favorite in real life..I just dont know what her fav food is..someone tell me?)

IU:White Spaghetti...

Woo:I know its your favorite..

IU:How'd you know?

Woo:I have my ways..

Wooyoung winked.

Woo:Eat up!

They both started to eat..Not a single word during that whole eating time..Wooyoung kept staring at her while they ate and IU kept blushing..

IU:Hmm...Im done!

Woo:Me too...And now for dessert!

IU:Dessert?

Wooyoung nodded.A waiter came with a cake on his hand..He carefully placed the cake on the middle of the table..

IU:Wahh! Its my favorite cake with my favorite cartoon character,Loopy!

Woo:Glad you like it..I was nervous about tonight..I didnt know if you were gonna like everything that I've prepared..I've been preparing this all day..

IU:You didnt hav to prepare all of this..But you didnt disappoint me tonight..I loved everything that you prepared..

Woo:Theres one more thing that i've prepared..Close you eyes.

IU:Why?

Woo:Please just close your eyes.

IU listened to him and closed her eyes..Wooyoung stood up and took something from under the table and he stood in front of IU.

Woo:Open your eyes..

After she opened her eyes she saw Wooyoung holding paper posters up with words on it..carefully she read out loud what Wooyoung was holding..

         IU,MY Girl.

               Although I have already confessed to you.But I want to do that again,this time with feelings in what I say.IU,3 years ago when I first saw you I knew that I wanted to be with you.Every night I always asked myself if I should confess to you.Then there was that one day when you were trying to escape from your date with Junsu..Im thankful to him,If it wasnt for him we wouldn't of met properly..when you linked to my arms that was one of my happiest moments in life.But after hearing you say that you liked Taecyeon when we were at the movies..That really broke my heart but it made me kept going.It made me stronger.I'll be honest I hate having to keep our realtionship a secret...I wanna boast to everyone about us..I've waited 3 years to have you and now that I do I promise to keep you. And theres one last thing I wish to say..I Love the one and only Lee Ji Eun...

                                                                                              From the one and only,

                                                                                                                       Youngie

IU:You..

Woo:Ahh! Im so embaressed!

IU:Dont be! Look my eyes got teary!

IU stood up and made her way to Wooyoung..She went on her tip toe and slowly kissed his forehead..

IU:I love you too my one and only Pabo,Jang Wooyoung.

And Wooyoung hugged her...A violinist came out of now where can Wooyoung asked..

Woo:Can I have this dance?

IU:Of course you may.

IU rested her head on Wooyoung as they swayed around.Wooyoung then pulled away from IU's hugged and looked at her then slowly made his way to her lips...

Woo:This kiss is my promise to never make you cry.

Wooyoung then kissed IU's lips..At first IU was shocked but then she closed her eyes and kissed him back...

 

Wahaha! Hi..How was it!? Dont worry TaecFany fans.Taecfany will SOON have this kind of moment soon too! Wait for the up coming chapters..Those will be about TaecFany!