He saved me.

Love Square

 

That same night while WooU was having there date Tiffant was at her moms Welcome Back party when they started to run out of snacks for the guest and she told her mom that she was gonna go over the conviencent store to get some snacks..But while she was walking near the conviencent store there stood 5 drunk guys who started staring at her while she slowly walked over to the store they guys also started to walk over to her.

Man1:Heey there sweetie..

One the drunk guy said while touching her hair but Tiffany slapped his hand off

Man2:Are you free tonight?

Man3:Look at your beautiful legs..

Then suddenly after he said he touched Tiffany which caused her to punch the guy.She tried to walk awat but then more guys came surrounding her...

Tif:Will you all freakin back off!

Man2:Why? Dont you like us? Wanna spend a night with me?

Tif:In your dreams..Now leave me alone!

Tiffany started to yell as loud as she can but no one was near the area and the staff in the store didnt see or hear her.

Tif:HELP!!!!!!

The guys started to touch her everywhere...6 guys againist one girl she knew she couldn't win.When suddenly....

One guy started to grab and punch each of the guys that surrounded her.The guys didnt want to loose to that one guy just like that and started to fight back with him..When Tiffany was free from all the guys she quickly ran towards the store and asked the staffs there for help.3 guys from the store came running with Tiffany back to where the drunks guys were and the three staff members helped the guy up and stopped the fight. After the fight stopped the guys quickly ran off...

Tif:Thank you for helping me...

The guy then looked at Tiffany...

Tif:Ta..Taec..Taecye..Taecyeon?

Taec:Why would you even come out at this time all alone?

Tif:Your..lip..is bleeding...

Taec:Thats okay..IT doesnt really hurt...Are you okay? What did they do to you?

Tif:Im okay...They touched me..everywhere.

Tiffany said as tears started to flow down her cheeks.

Tif:Thank you...really..If it wasnt for you I dont know what would of happened to me...

Taec:Dont cry...Your okay now..I'll walk you home..

They walked in silence while Tiffany still had taery eyes..

Tif:Well..this is my house..Thank you..I dont know how much thanks you I need to say..But really thank you.

Tiffany quickly hugged Taecyeon and then realized what she was doing and letted go..

Taec:You dont have to say thank you...As long as your okay..Then thats all I want...Go in now..

Tif:Thank you...Go home safely...

Taecyeon nodded and Tiffany made her way in the house and up to her room.

Taec:I'll be here watching over you from now on...

Taecyeon said to himself before he left Tiffany's front yard.

       Taecyeon's Flashback

Taec's Mom:Son can you go buy me ice cream?

Taec:Ahh sure mom..

Taecyeon left his house and walked over to the conviencent store when he saw some guys in a circle and he heard a girl screaming for help...

Taec:What da..That voice sounds familiar...

Knowing that voice sounded familiar he quickly ran over to the guys and started fighting them...Even Taecyeon didnt know who the girl was until she said "Thank you" even Taecyeon was surprised that it was Tiffany..If it wasnt for Taecyeon's mom sending him out for Ice cream who knew what could of happened to Tiffany...

       End of Flash Back

Back at Tiffany's room.

Tif:He saved me..How was that possible for him being there at the right time? When he walked me home I felt shy..Why? Im not normally like this..Tiffany do you like him!?

Tiffany asked herself.

Tif:Aish..No Tiffany..You dont like him..Like about your best friend..

Tiffany said to herself and she slowly started to fall asleep without even changing her clothes.

 

 

 

Short chapter..Dont worry there will be more..this is just the start for TaecFany :)