Movies

Love Square

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?"

"Anything is fine."

"What about some horror?"

"Horror?"

"Yeah..Unless you really dont want too."

"No..Were fine,I like that..lets go for some horror."

After deciding to watch "The Woman in Black" they went to line up,lucky the line wasnt that long.

"Four tickets fot Woman in Black."

"Uhh...I'll pay for them!"

"No! Me and Taec will pay."

"Yeah..were the once that asked you guys on a  date so will pay for everything tonight."

"But.."

"No buts!"

"Ahah thats right now buts if you girls feel bad about not paying for tickets you can but us our food."

"Will pay for the food then!"

 After buying the tickets they made thier way to were they will buy their food.

"What would you guys like?"

"Just popcorn and drinks."

"Yeah..Think buying two large popcorn will be enough we'll just all share."

"Alright then,you guys sure you dont want anything else?"

The two guys nodded. As IU and Tiffany made their way to buy the food they saw Junsu always in line.

"J..Ju..Juns..Junsu."

"Oh its you girls. Weres your boyfriends."

Tiffany and IU pointed towards Taecyeon and Wooyoung.

"Once again sorry for canceling on you. Who you with?"

"Just someone I met a while ago."

"Who?"

"Her name is Sunny."

"Sunny? Well anyways have fun!"

"You t-"

Junsu got interuppeted as IU ordered.

"Two large popcorn and four drinks."

"What kind of drinks would you like?"

"Taecyeon! Wooyoung! What do you guys want to drink!?"

"Cola!"

"Cola!"

IU talks to the cashier person again

"Yeah so for drinks it will do two colas and ice tea and Tiff what do you want?"

"Ice Tea."

"Alright is that everything for you?" 

"Yes."

"Uhh, hello Junsu still here."

"Oh sorry Junsu. What were you saying?"

"I was saying for you guys to have a good time also. Anyways thats it. Bye"

"Ba-bye!"

"Here you go two large popcorn and two cola and two ice tea. That will be 10$ please."

IU and Tiffany both took out 5$ so that they pay equally and started to make their way back to the boys who were talking amongest themselves.

"We'll take that."

Taecyeon and Wooyoung took the popcorn and drinks that they were holding and led the two girls to the thethre.IU whispered to Tiffany..

"Tiff! You know I hate horror!"

"Its alright! The two guys will be there.You never know Taecyeon might hold your hand if you get really scared."

"Your right..hehe."

They finally reached the theatre and Wooyoung handed their tickets to the ticket collector guy. They found seats just in the middle of the theatre and they came just right in time.As the movie beginnings to play IU couldn't help but stare at Taecyeon. (Taecyeon was eating popcorn beside Tiffany). >Taecyeon>Tiffany>IU>Wooyoung< 

 

IU's POV

Okay so since Tiffany sat down first she got to sit beside me love Taecyeon.I'll admit I got jealous over that. Just look at those two eating the same popcorn and who knows when they eat enough they might end up holding hands inside the bucket! Ugh! Although Im jealous but hey,it's not that bad sitting beside Wooyoung.At times I think his really cute,I like his childish act.Anyways the movie about to start and all four of us were sitting their quietly Tiffany knew that since its horror I would get scared easily.She even told that If I get scared enough Taecyeon might just hold my hand.But how is that possible if she beat me to the seat!Huu..I guess I'm stuck beside Wooyung for the next hour and a half.

 

Tiffany's POV

Okay I sat down beside Taecyeon.Big deal its not my fault IU was walking slowly and so I beat her to the seat.I dont even wanna seat here I wanted to sit where she was sitting,beside Wooyoung.Anyways its too late to chage seats since the movie is gonna start.Huum..What should I do? How can I get closer to Wooyoung?If I dont find a way that means I have to sit beside Taecyeon for the whole movie..Not that I have any problem with Taecyeon but I still like Wooyoung more,much more.

 

Wooyoungs POV

Ahh..YES! I got to sit beside IU! Im so happy,who knows if she gets scared I might be able to hold her hand to confort her :) I wonder if shes feeling the same as me.Ahh! anyways this is such a happy moment for me I just wanna do my aegyo acts again! IU seems like a girl that likes aegyo's.This is like fate! me and IU is sitting beside each other and Taec and Tiffany is sitting beside each other.Fate!Fate!Fate! Oh how I love this day. 

 

Taecyeon's POV

I was nervous sitting beside Tiffany but yet happy. I wanted for her to see how much I cared for her and I think this movie might give me a chance to show her that,you know as long as she gets scared.The movie is starting but I cant seem to pay attention Im too busy thinking about this date.I wanted to tell her how I feel already just to get this done and over with,if she feels the same as me then it wouldn't be a problem.But I see the way she looks at Wooyoung and that breaks my heart.

 

 

 

Bwahaha! I dont know what to write next.