Get to know each other

Love Square

The next at school..

IU arrived at school seeing her boyfriend Wooyoung at the front gate waiting for her..When Wooyoung saw her he secretly pointed up meaning for them to go up to the rooftop. But before IU could go meet him Tiffany quickly came running towards IU which really dissapointed Wooyoung.Tiffany grabbed IU by her hand and dragged her in to the school.

IU:How was the party?

Tif:It was...fine.

Tiffany avoided IU's eyes.

IU:Tiff..did anything happen?

Tif:Uh...Ah..No..Nothing happened.

Tiffany didnt want to tell IU what happened cause she was sacred that she'll get jealous of what Taecyeon did.

Taec:Tiffany are you okay?

Taecyeon suddenly said from behind IU.

Tif:Uhh...Yes..Thank you.

Taec:No prob..I'll get going..

Taecyeon left and IU gave Tiffany a really confused look.

IU:Why did he ask you if you were okay? Tell me honestly what happened.

Tif:Nothing happened! Really..

IU:Tiffany! Tell me!

Tif:Aish..He just helped me with something yesterday...

IU:I want to know everything...

   Ding Dong Deng!

Tif:Oh! Well theres the bell we should get going!

Tiffany said while dragging IU to there class

IU:You have to tell me during lunch..

     During Lunch

IU and Tiffany went to get there food and sat down at a table..

IU:You gotta tell me now..

Tif:Aish..Nothing really..It was just that..yesterday during the party we ran out of snacks and so I went to buy some more by myself but when I got to the store there was these drunk guys that tried to touch my everywhere then suddenly Taecyeon just came and started fighting with them and he took me home...

IU:WHAT! Why didnt you call me last night to tell me!

Tif:I fell asleep as soon as I got home...

IU:Are you okay?

Tiffany nodded...When IU was about to eat her food..

TIf:Are you mad? Jealous? Sad?

IU:Why would I be?

Tif:Dont you still like Taecyeon? 

IU hesitated...

IU:No...Ever since he confessed to you,I thought about it and I thought that if he likes you then I have no chance with him.

Tif:But still...you liked him for 3 years..

IU:Well..you gotta learn to move on,right?

IU winked.

Tif:Well I guess your right..

IU:What about you?

Tif:What about me?

IU:Do you still like..Wooyoung?

Tif:I dont know...Ever since last night..I dont know after seeing Taecyeon there was a feeling that I have never felt before...

IU laughed..

IU:And what kind of feeling is that?

Tif:Dont laugh okay?

IU:I wont

Tif:I felt really shy around him and after seeing what he did to help me I felt really safe and I can feel how much he likes me,And I hug-

IU unknowingly spitted out the food in

IU:Hugged!?

Tiffany nodded..

IU:Go on..

Tif:As I said I hugged him and I didnt want to let go but as I said I felt really shy..

IU:Tiffany? My best friend? Shy? Ha..you must be kidding.

Tif:But Im not...

IU stared at her with an amazed face

IU:Ohh! Girl you inlove!

Tif:How would you know..

IU:Lets just say that I now that feel too..

Tif:WHAT! With who! Tell me!

IU:Ahh no one..But you know him.

Tif:Why wont you just tell me! I told you mine!

IU:Oh well..

Tif:Aish..I'll find out soon..

IU:Good luck..

    What are the two boys doing?

Woo:Taec..One thing..You should ask Tiffany out to go somewhere then confess to her with real feelings..

Taec:Uhh...If you dont remember Tiffany likes you and Im pretty sure she'll say no.

Woo:You atleast gotta give it a try.

Taec:Well..Can you help me?

Woo:How?

Taec:Ask her for me!

Woo:You must be kidding..

Taec:Well..Im not...So you gonna me out or not

Woo:Well..Of course I wanna help bu-

Taec:Well then its settled! Your gonna ask her for me..

Woo:Aish...

Taec:Go now! Ask her!

Woo:Now!?

Taecyeon nodded

Woo:Can I atleast ask someone else for help?

Taec:Do anything you want as long as you ask her...

Wooyoung took out his phone..

       Message to My Girl

       Help me!! Taecyeon wants to ask Tiffany out on date so he can really confess to her! What do I do! Im the one that has to ask for Taecyeon!

 

     Message from My Girl

      Really! When? Dont worry I'll help you!

 

     Message to My Girl

      Suppose to be tonight..or tomorrow night...Your really gonna help!? Yay! After school meet me at the rooftop so we can talk about this okay?

 

     Message from My Girl

      Aish..Such a short time..But okay..Of course Im gonna help! And okay but only for a while I have to go Tiffany's house to day.

 

       Message to My Girl

        I know but the short the better,if things go well we can tell them about us! Yay!

 

Ding Dong Deng!

Classes are starting again and today IU and Tiffany's class found out that today Wooyoung and Taecyeon's class is joining in with there class for a project..

Teacher1:Alright..Everyone I would like all of you to partner up with someone from the oppisite class and get to know them..It would be better if it was a boy and girl..

Wooyoung and Taecyeons class went around to find a partner of the oppisite gender and Wooyoung made his way to IU asking her to be his partner and of course she said yes,while Teacyeon also made his way to Tiffany and asked her to be her partner..

Taec:Tiffany can you be my partner?

Tiffany looked over at IU who is now with her partner and IU was also looking at her and telling her to say yes

Tif:Uh..Yeah..sure.

 

 

Woo:There! Thats a beginning for them!

IU:We wont have to keep our secret for long right?

Woo:Hopefully not..

IU:About tonight or tomorrow night...What are we gonna do?

Woo:I've been thinking about it..And why dont you just ask Tiffany to go somewhere with you and then in the end we leave the two together and then Taecyeon can do what he wants?

IU:Sounds good...But where?

Woo:What about similar to what I did for you last night?

IU:Similar..Uh..Okay so..Let me think...

Wooyoung pinched IU's cheeks

IU:Ahh! WHat was the for!

Woo:Your just too cute..

IU:Dont do that here..What if someone sees us?

Woo:Ahh your right....So have you thought of anything yet?

IU:Ahh..Uhm...Well..Tiffany really likes parks and romantic things and plus you want it similiar to what you did so...ALMOST exactly what you did but instead it will be in a park and there will be some kind of thing that will lead her to Taecyeon but before that I will let her get off the car first and I'll lock her out so she wont have any choice but to go..

Woo:Ahh! Your really smart!

 

              Ackward....

Taec:Ahh so..

Tif:Soo?

Taec:Wow its really ackward.

Tiffany nodded

Tif:How did you happen to be there at the right time last night?

Taec:I dont know..But it all thanks to my mom that I saved you..

Tif:Your mom?

Taec:Yup..She wanted me to go buy her ice cream and yeah..I ended up seeing you..

Tif:Ahh..

Taec:If you dont mind me asking..And it might also get more ackward but..How did you feel when I confesses to you?

Tiffany hesitated.

Tif:I was really shocked..But also..ha..ppy?

Taecyeon smiled after hearing the word 'happy'

Taec:Happy?

Tiffany nodded.

Tif:And last night...when I hugged you...I felt like I didnt want to le-

Tiffany thought to herself 

             Aish! Tiffany what are you saying! Stop talking! Why did you tell him that! Ahh! Soo stupid!

Taec:Tiff...Do you like me?

Tif:.....

Tiffany putted her head down in embaressment while Taecyeon stared at her while non stop smiling...

Teacher2:Alright everyone now you got to know each other we'll tell you why we wanted you guys to do this...25 days from now all of you has to preform a certain scene from Romeo and Juliette with the person your with right now..

Everyone gasped.