Engagement Party

Love Square

Hey guys! Its been a while..I've been really busy with school so yeah..Anyways I think I havent explained this clearly..Kay so if you dont remember they were in high school before what happened to IU. Kay so..Before her accident happened they were already near their last day of school (1 week away and so they were like 18-19 years old.). And since she 'nearly died' she had to stay in the hospital for like 2 years (making them 20-21 years old). And its not like Wooyoung asked her to marry him right away he waited like a year so that makes them 22-23 years old. So yeah..:) Anyways..

 

Wooyoung and IU was on their way to their engagement party that their parents had planned for them.IU who wore

    

And Wooyoung who wore

When they arrived at the place of their party they noticed that alot people was already there. Tiffany came running towards them wearing

     

Tif:Heeey! You guys excited?

IU:Of course.

Tif:Well..After you guys get in there you have to go on stage and say a speech.

Woo:What!?

IU:What are we suppose to say?

Tif:I dont know..Its your speech,so dont ask me..

Tiffany left and WooU followed behind.As they entered. everyone looked at them while clapping.They saw all their pictures up and all different kinds of flowers hanging up everywhere.Everything that was in their first date was there.They made their way up to the stage and began talking.

IU:Uh..Deh..We would like to thank everyone who came tonight.

Woo:Deh..Actually me and IU didnt know about his party until 2 nights ago.

IU:But even so..We would like to thank our parents for planning this party for us.

Woo:We also would like to thank Tiffany! If it wasnt for Tif-

Wooyoung felt IU hit his arm, as he looked towards her he saw that she looked shock as she looked towards the door.Wooyoung turned his head and looked at what IU was looking at,there he saw someone..someone unexpected..someone they haven't seen for long.IU and Wooyoung made their way down the stage and walked over to that person.

Woo:Hyung..

 

Short chapter after a long time..Anyways..That might of been really boring but thats because Im trying to making the next chapter more interesting.Who do you think is the person that came in? :)