Wake up Soon..

Love Square

Before IU's parents could leave the doctor came out of the emergency room.

Doc:Are you Miss.IU's family?

Mom:Yes! How is she? Is she going to be fine?

Doc:We don't know yet..When she got hit her head hit the ground quite hard and her legs were also hit to the point were it's broken..

Dad:Whats gonna happen to her?

Doc:Well..For her leg shes lucky that we dont have to remove it..And well..We dont know what could happen having the head get hit really hard is really dangerous and she lost alot of blood.

Woo:How long until she wakes up?

Doc:I cant tell you that..It depends on her body..If her body refuses to take the medicine we give her then its gonna take a while..But if her body works with us then it wont be long.

Mom:Please do everything to get her well..We are willing to pay any amount.

Dad:Please give her the best doctors to watch over her.

Doc:Dont worry..We will make sure that she will get well real soon.Well I have to get going if you need to ask anything please feel free to call me over but I will come to check on her once in a while..We'll be moving her to another room.

And the Doctor left.

Mom:My daugther! 

IU's mom cried out.

Dad:Wooyoung..Im trusting you to watch over her..We will be right back soon..I have to take care of IU'mom.

Woo:Please go and rest..I will just call you to tell you anything that happens.

Mom:No! Im not going to leave my daugther here! 

Woo:Umma..Please..We wouldn't want anything to happen to you too..Please go take a rest..I will take care of everything here,please dont worry..And I will call over Tiffany over to help me look after things here..Please believe me.

Mom:Fine..But if anything happens dont think just call!

Woo:Of course.

IU's parents left and Wooyoung called Tiffany.

Woo:Tiffany! Has IU been calling you?

Tif:Yes..But I never heard my phone.

Woo:Come over to the hospital now! I'll tell you everything once you come here..

Tif:Where!? What happened!?

Woo:Seoul Hospital room 441! Just hurry up! I'll tell you everything when you're here.

 End of Call

Not long after Tiffany had arrived with her mom.

Tif:Wooyoung! What happened!? Is she okay!? Where is she!?

Woo:Calm down..The doctors are in the room checking up on her right now..Only one person can enter at a time.

Tif:Well what happened!

Woo:The other students said that she was on her phone none stop trying to call someone then she crossed the road and got hit with  a truck.

Tiffany's eyes teared up.

Tif:Did she try calling you too?

Woo:Yes.

Tif:Ahh!! Nothing is going right! This is all because of me! If I didnt of broken up with Taecyeon,he would be here..If I didnt get you mad because of that IU wouldnt of had to try to keep calling us and this wouldn't of happened!

Mom:Tiffany calm down..

Woo:Forget it..Its already happened..All we can do now is pray and hope that she'll wake up soon.

The Doctor came out and told them that one can go in,Wooyoung got dressed to go in..He saw IU laying on the bed with her head wrapped around with that 'band aid' thing.While her right leg was in a cast.Wooyoungs eyes filled with tears as he walked over to her and grabbed her hand..

Woo:IU..wake up soon..You know how much I already miss you? Look your making me cry.Dont get me too worried okay? Go ahead and rest for a while but you have to promise me that you'll wake up.Oh,and your parents rushed here but right now they are at your house resting..Your mom didn't even want to go..You cant make me worry too much okay? And once you wake up I promise you everythng will be okay..You..You keep hurting me when you hit me but..Why..Your just lying there sleeping and yet it hurts more then when you hit me..While you're sleeping dream of me,okay? Think of everyone of us here.When you wake up i'll buy you all your favorite food.Wake up soon...I miss you...I love you..

Wooyoung genly let go of IU's hand and stood up and wiped away his tears before he went out..Tiffany went in next while Wooyoung called over IU's parents..Tiffany walked in the room and rushed over while crying after seeing IU.

Tif:You..You're so stupid..Why would you do that..Are you really trying to kill yourself? Im such a bad friend..I didnt even know this happened to you! I thought that you were smart..But even just looking at each side of the road you couldn't do? Promise me your gonna wake up soon.You know that I cant do anything without your help.Me,Wooyoung and your family is waiting for you to wake up..Even my mom is there waiting till you wake up..My mom nearly fainted after hearing what happened to you.Wake up okay? I miss you already..

Tiffany walked out seeing IU's parents and hugged them.

Mom:Tiffany..Please dont cry..Give me strength..Your like another daughter to me..You have to give me stregth okay?

Tiffany nodded.