Nichkhun..

Love Square

I went back to my table and sat down trying to forget that Tiffany was crying..But I couldn't. I couldn't help feeling like I'm such a bad person. I couldn't just sit down and not do anything.

As I walked out to see Tiffany,another guy stood beside her comforting her...It was Nickhun.Mine and Wooyoung's old bestfriend. Our friendship broke during Gr.9 when he dated a girl that likes me and Wooyoung chose to be with me instead of him. I guess he knows that I like Tiffany and now his trying to get her away from me. 

Nichkun slowly started moving towards her face,I couldn't help but to slowly build up anger as my fist slowly curled. I quickly walked over to them and right before Nichkhun could even touch a single piece of her hair, I was able to pull her out of his reach.

Nichkhun looked at Taecyeon and smirked.

Khun:So its you..Ha..I heard to left,so I was going for this chick. I heard you guys dated so I wanted to give her a try too.

Taec:Why can't you just let go of what already happened in the past.

Khun:I dont know..Why cant I?

Nichkun moved closer to Taecyeon with only about 10cm left between their faces.

Taec:Nichkhun..

Khun:Dont say my name. It makes me hate my name,and you know how much I love my name..

Taec:Khun.

Khun:I said SHUT UP!

Nichkhun unknowingly punched Taecyeon and slowly people started coming out of the Engagement Party and looking at what was happening.

Tif:Taec! Are you okay?

Tiffany turned and looked at Nichkhun.

Tif:What is wrong with you!

Woo:Nichkhun..

Khun:Ahh..I was planning on meeting you..

Nichkhun and Wooyoung walked closer to each other.

Khun:I heard you were getting married and you're having an Engagement Party...Didn't invite me?

Woo:Khun..What are you doing here?

Khun:As I said..I heard you're having an Engagement Party,So I thought that since we haven't seen each other for a long time you didn't know anyway to invite me, So i invited myself..

Woo:I could've found a way to contact you,but I chose not too..Please leave.

Khun:What?

Tif:He said LEAVE!

Khun:Fine..I'll leave, but now I know where you guys are..Lets see how long we can play my little game.

Nichkhun slowly left while still having everyones attetion on him.

Khun:Ahh..By the way..Just gonne warn you...You better watch your girl.

Nickhun said without even looking back.