Tiffany..

Love Square

Its been two days since the Engagement Party. Tiffany who met up with her old friends was on her way home late at night. As she kept on walking she couldn't help but feel like someone was following her,she looked back but no one was behind her execpt for other people who was out that night. She turned back and walked faster. As she saw her house she felt more safe,she slowed down to grab her keys,someone covered and eyes.

I opened my eyes and found my self in a dark room. I felt like someone was watching me, my head starting hurting and I couldnt move my legs.They were tied. I tried to seg my legs free but there was a lock. I screamed for help but no one answered me. Soo. After I heard footsteps coming my way. I asked who it was but there was no response. The person pulled my hair so that I could see his face. I remembered his face,it was the same person who punched Taecyeon. My heart started beating faster,I heard him laugh. He laughed and pulled my hair but never spoke a word. Before I couldnt hear his footsteps anymore I yelled out askinv who he was. What should I do? Where am I? Who was that? What was that person gonna do to me? Are my family and friends looking for me? All these questions ran through my mind over and over.

_____________________________________

The next morning IU called Tiffany's phone over and over, but no one picked up the phone. IU called Tiffany's house phone and Tiffany's mom answered with a worried voice.

Mom:Hello?

IU: Ah! Hello! Umma can I talk to Tiffany?

Mom:Tiffany? Shes not with you?

IU:No..Isn't she there?

Mom:No..She didnt come home last night.

_______________________________________

I started seeing some light, I guess with was morning. Through out the night the same person kept coming in to check up on me. I never bothered screaming or asking for help because I know there would be no one to help me. I heat the door open once again. This time he was holding food in his hands. He walked up to me and pulled my hair as he gave food to me. I didnt want to eat it,I dont want to risk the chances of getting posioned.

Khun:Do you still reconize me?

Tif:What do you need from me

Khun:Nothing. Im just gonna keep you here...for who knows how long.Dont worry I wont do anything bad...Unless if you do anything stupid...then I will be holding your life.