I hate keeping secrets.

Love Square

At school...

When IU came to school the first thing she saw was Wooyoung,well she only saw him since he was just leaning on the front gate of the school.Before she left her car she wuickly sended Wooyoung a message..

     Message to Boyfriend

    Have you seen Tiffany come to school yet? If not lets meet on the roof?

Wooyoung recived the message..

   Message to My Girl

  Haven't seen her..where does she usally enter? Lets go!

IU recived the message

   Message to Boyfriend

  I already told you last night to watch out for her..she comes in from the front gate of course...Okay i'll just put all my stuff in my locker,wait for me there.

Wooyoung recived the message

  Message to My Girl

  Right..I havent seen her yet but pretty sure she'll probably come any time soon.So better hurry up and get here.

 

After 2 minutes..

Woo:Hello! 

IU:Hii!

Woo:Are we still on for tonight?

                            *When they talked on the phone,they planned to go out for dinner,to celebrate their relationship

IU:Yup..Where are you gonna take me?

Woo:That will be a surprise..Btw..When can we tell Taecyeon and Tiffany about us?

IU:Once im really sure that shes over you.

Woo:So on other words until she starts dating Taecyeon? Hehehe

IU:Aish...Just help Taecyeon to get Tiffany...I'll tell you everything she likes and dislikes..but you wont tell Taecyeon that I tell you these stuff.

Woo:Thats a good idea...Why didnt I think of that.

IU:Cuz your a babo..

Woo:A babo for you. 

IU smiled.

IU:Aish..Soo chessy..

Woo:Dont like?

IU:Aish..No..I like it..

Woo:Your so cute..

IU:So childish..

Wooyoung hugged her and when he was about to kiss her forehead....

DING DONG DENG!

Woo:Ah..stupid bell..

IU:We should go now..I'll see you later..I have to run..I cant be the last person in my class to get in..

Woo:Ahh fine..Good bye! Meet me here later again after school! 

Wooyoung yelled.

IU:Okay! I'll see you later!

IU yelled as she quickly ran..

 

 During Lunch....

Tif:I tried calling you all night..But you never answered any of my calls..

IU:Oh..Sorry I was talking to...

IU hesitated...

IU:To my...Grandma! Yeah my Granny..I havent talked to her a while so me and her talked all night...

Tif:Ahh..

IU:So why'd you call?

Tif:Gonna ask if you wanted to come over later..My mom is coming home from Japan..So were gonna have a small party..

IU:Tonight??

Tif:Yup...

IU:I..I..hav..have to do som..something tonight..

Tif:Ahh..really? What do you have to do?

IU:I..I..have to meet...meet up with..uhm..Jiyeon! Shes one of my friend that moved to Thailand! And shes..coming here to visit..

Tif:Ahh..Okay then..

IU:I'll go to your house tomorrow so I can say hi to your mom.

 

IU' POV

I really hate lying to Tiffany..but I dont want her to know that Im dating..What if she gets mad at me? Especially since Im dating her old-ish crush,Wooyoung.I just hope that her and Taecyeon can start dating soon so that I dont have to keep lying to her.

 End of POV

 

Mean while with the two boys....

Taec:Seems like you were busy last night?

Woo:What do you mean?

Taec:I tried calling you last night but you didnt pick up..says that your number was busy..who were you talking to too?

Woo:Uhm..just one of my friend in...in..America..yeah..he moved there when we were..uhm..7! 

Taec:Oh...

Woo:Why'd you call?

Taec:Nothing,was just bored..

Woo:Oh! Taec,you want me to help you with Tiffany? I know someone who knows IU and Tiffany and that person is helping me..

Taec:Really!? Who is that person? Can I meet him/her?

Woo:No..She'll only talk on the phone..Even I dont know what she looks like..

Taec:Ask her/him what Tiffany likes and Dislikes..

Woo:I'll tell him/her later when I get home then i'll tell you everything tomorrow.

Taec:Thanks men!

 

Wooyoungs POV

This is my first time lying to Taecyeon..Ever since the first time we met and that was like when we were 9 years old I haven't lied to him.But to make my girlfriend happy i'll do this..for her.I hope IU realizes soon that even lying to my own bestfriend i'll do just to make her happy.I love her and I dont want to loose her.Taecyeon im so sorry! Just date Tiffany already!

 

Taecyeon POV

Yes! Finally I'll get to know things that Tiffany likes and dislikes thanks to my best bud! His really a trust worthy person..He never lies to me! If it was just anyone they wouldn't of told me that they know someone that knows my crushs likes and dislikes.I wish that sooner or later both me and Wooyoung can get our 'dream' girl's heart...

 

Tiffany POV

Well as I said..My mom is coming home..But IU has always loved seeing my mom..But now she traded her for her other friend..so upsetting.Anyways I just hope she has fun.But my mom might get alittle up set also..She likes of IU as her other daughter.So she always wants to be with her too.I cant blame her though IU is really loveable and plus shes been my bestfriend since the age of 9.

                               END OF POV

 

 

Ding Dong Deng!

That was the final bell..IU quickly left the school with just one quick 'goodbye' to Tiffany..IU went into her car and told the driver to just stay there for a couple of minutes then she texted Wooyoung..

   Message to Boyfriend

   Youngie..I'll come up after I see Tiffany leaves..She thinks that Im gonna meet another friend..so just wait there!    

Wooyoung recived the message

    Message to My Girl

  Ahh..Alright..You keep making me wait..Anyways tell me once your about to come up.

IU recived the message

   Message to Boyfriend

  Sorry..But you understand why I have to make you wait,right?

Wooyoung recived the messgae

   Message to My Girl

  Of course I understand..Anyways come up soon! I miss you 

After IU waited a few minutes in her car she finally saw Tiffany leaving the school..IU then quickly ran up to the roof top.

IU:Ahh..Im so sorry...

Woo:Its okay..I saw how you rushed here after Tiffany left.

IU:Im really sorry that our realtionship has to be kept a secret and make things harder.

Woo:Dont be sorry..I understand why you want it to be a secret.Anyways dont ever be sorry for things like this,okay?

IU nodded.

Woo:So how was your day?

IU:It was hard..especially since Tiffany kept asking things that I did last night and she asked me to go to her house later for a small party..

Woo:Party?

IU:Yaa..Its a welcome back party for her mom,her mom was been in Japan for the past 5 months.

Woo:Ohh..Soo what did you say..

IU:Of course I had to say no...I just told her i'll go to her house tomorrow.

Woo:Im pretty sure she didnt let you off that simple..What was you reason?

IU:That..Uhm..I said that I have a friend from America thats coming to visit and that I have to spend time with her.

Woo:What a sneaky reason..

IU:So tonight? What time?

Woo:7? Speaking of tonight..I'll send you a dress for tonight..you better wear it..

IU:Ehh!?

Woo:Whats your dress size?

IU:Sm..small.

Woo:Alrighty then..you dont have to worry about anything for tonight.

IU:Okay..Then I guess I'll see you later..I have to go..My driver might get mad.

Woo:Alright..Goodbye

Wooyoung hugged her and kissed her on the foreback which caused IU to blush..

Woo:Awe look at you,your blushing..

IU:Aish..Shut up...Anyways goodbye!

Woo:Bye! See you later!

IU ran down and went stright to her car..Wooyoung watched her from the roof top..

Woo:Ahh..shes so cute..

Wooyoung said to himself.