Your Back

Love Square

IU:Oppa..

Taec:Wooyoung..IU..

All attention went to the three of them, all of their guest didn't know what was going on and why it was happening. As everyone was looking towards them there was one person who couldn't bear to look. 

Mom:Uh..Alright well..Shall we all eat?

IU's mom took everyone's attention and everyone sat down and didn't bother to ask or talk about what was happening with the other 3.

Woo:Why..Why did you only come now?

Taec:I needed to start all over again.

Woo:Start what all over again?

Taec:My life..My life wasn't going as how I wanted it so I left to go to America and forget everything that happened.

IU:Tae..Taecyeon..Taecyeon oppa..

Taec:I'm sorry I had to leave during your tough times..

IU ran up to him and gave him a hug.

IU:As long as you promise to be part of our wedding..then I'll forgive you.

Taec:Of course..

Soon IU and Wooyoung had to go back to take care of their guest,Taecyeon stayed at the same table with IU and Wooyoung's parents.But during of all of that happening Tiffany had already ran out after IU hugged Taecyeon. Tiffany was outside of the room leaning against the wall..crying.

----

Taecyeon suddenly felt uneasy and exused himself. As he was making his way to the washroom he heard someone sobbing,he stepped out of the room looked around and finally saw her..

Taec:Tiffany...

As Tiffany looked towards him Taecyeon made his way to her.

Tif:Taecyeon..I..Im sorry..

Taec:Dont cry..

Tif:Im so sorry..

Tiffany cried louder and Taecyeon couldn't bear to see and hear her cry. 

Taec:Dont cry.

Tif:It's all my fault..If I didnt do that..you would..wouldn't have to leave.

Taec:Stop..

Tif:I'll do anything for you to forgive me..What can I do!?

Taecyeon grabbed Tiffany and held her tight in his arms.

Taec:Nothing..Theres nothing you can do..

Taecyeon letted go of the hug and held her hands as she stood in front of him.

Taec:Thats all in the past now..Dont worry about it.

Taecyeon wiped away her tears and letted go of her hand. Taecyeon slowly walked away but stopped as he remembered that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tif:Uhm..Can we go talk somewhere first.

Taec:Why? What is it? Is there something wrong?

Tif:I'll tell you everything once we find somewher to talk.

They found a bench near the garden and sat there.

Taec:What is it that you wanted to talk about?

Tiffany held Taecyeon's hands.

Tif:About last night..On the date.

Taec:What about it..

Tif:I dont know..But..I think I was too rushed to answer you when you asked me to be your girlfriend..

Taec:Soo..?

Tif:I dont know if I'm ready to date you.

Taec:So what are you trying to say?

A tear fell from Tiffany's eyes.

Tif:Im really sorry..

Taec:No...Please..No.

Tif:Look,I know this is just the beginning but thats why I'm telling you this now..I dont want this to last for long while your really loving me and me not knowing my feelings for you.

Taec:But...You already told me about how you felt.

A tear fell from Taecyeons eyes which caused him to look away.

Tif:Taec..You dont understand..I was nervous I didnt know what to say at that time..You prepared all those things for     me so i was pressured.

Taec:Tiffany..

Taecyeon said as he looked back at her and held her hands tighter.Tiffany stood up while holding Taecyeons hands.

Tif:Im sorry Taec..Im not ready to be in a relationship with you..everything was too sudden for me last night.

They stared at each other when finally,Tiffany let go of Taecyeons hands.

Taec:Tiff..

Before Taecyeon could even call out Tiffany's name..Tiffany had already started to walk away..Taecyeon couldn't hold back his tears anymore..Streams of tears where pouring down his face.

Taec:Tif..fany...Dont..go..

Taecyeon whispered to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taecyeon's POV

I still dont understand why she did that. Me leaving was such a childish act..I left to escape my problems..to forget her. But no matter how hard I tried it was only her that kept appearing in my mind. I didnt know what else to do..I couldn't run away from her or my problems anymore, thats why I decided to comeback. I still remember all that hurt that was left in my heart but it hurt more after seeing her crying asking for forgiveness. I couldn't bear to see and hear her cry so I left her there..standing alone.