Sudden Confess.

Love Square

Now the movie is around the middle,thats were the really scary parts are.Taecyeon and Tiffany was half way done their popcorn while Wooyoung and IU hardly touched theirs.When Tiffany looked over at Wooyoung and IU..

"Taec..Wooyoung fell asleep on IU's shoulder."

Then suddenly "AHH!!!!" as everyone is the theatre yelled when they got scared and since IU also screamed Wooyoung got surprised and woke up.

"Ahh sorry to wake you up." IU whispers.

"Ahh thats okay.I shouldn't of fallen asleep anyways."

They stared at each other until..."AHH!" everyone screamed again and IU and Wooyoung got startled they didnt noticed that they were hugging.Tiffany looked over..she didnt noticed that a single tear had rolled down her eyes.

"I just have go to the washroom quickly I'll back."She said to Taecyeon as she wiped that tear.

"Alright do you know where it is?"

"Yup."

"Come back quikly or else you might miss the best part."

Tiffany walked out of the theatre and rushed to the washroom hoping that no one sees her...crying.

"Ahh! Tiffany you are so stupid! They were scared thats all,thats why they hugged.Ahh Tiffany dont be like this its just a crush.Dont cry Tiffany be strong.

 "I agree Tiffany,you shouldn't cry." Taecyeon said outside the washroom.

Taecyeon had followed Tiffany since he sensed that something wasnt right.

"Tae..Taec..Taecyeon?"

"Come out."

Tiffany made her way out of the washroom trying her best to erase all her tears away.

"I heard everything you were saying in there.Listen I dont want you to hurt because of Wooyoung" Tiffany started to tear up. "Wooyoung really likes IU.I know Im not the one you want but.." Taecyeon send as he took Tiffany's hand and held it while Tiffany started crying. "Ahh..me and Wooyoung promised each other that we wont confess but now I think is a good time..." Tiffany looked up at him. 

"Confess?"

Taecyeon nodded. "Tiffany,I really liked.I have liked you every since we started High School.The first time I saw you I knew that I wanted to be with you..."

"Taec.."

"What can I do for you to like me.cant stand seeing you like this because of Wooyoung."

"Taec..this is too much.You know that my best friend likes you.Why would you confess to me,me her best friend."

"I know.But Tiff,I dont like her I like you."

"Wh..what.Tae..Taec..you don..dont li..like me?"

Wooyoung and IU has been standing there a bit far from them all this time and they heard everything.

"Tiffany..you lik..like me?"

More tears rolled down Tiffany's cheeks,while IU had also started tearing up.IU and Wooyoung slowly moved closer to Tiffany and Taecyeon.

"Im sorry IU but my heart belongs to Tiffany."

Tears fell down IU's cheeks.

"Taec..listen to me.Its not that I dont like you,but I like Wooyoung more.And plus I dont want to see my bestfriend hurt because of us."

"How did this become like this? Taec I thought no confessing? If your confessing then..IU I like you."

IU looks at him.

"Wh..What."

"I've liked you ever since I saw you.My heart beated fast as soon as it saw you."

"Woo.Wooyoung..."

"Im sorry Tiffany but I like IU and only her."

"Wooyoung..You know that I like Taecyeon.."

"I dont care if you like him Im gonna do everything to get your heart."

"Tiffany..Be with me..You already saw Wooyoung confess,and you said that you already kind of like me."

"Taecyeon..I already told you that I dont want to hurt my best friend."

"You dont have to worry about me.If you want to be with him also then go ahead..I'll be happy for the two of you."

"No IU,not until you really dont like him.And plus before I answer him he should be showing how he'll be treating me.."

"Then i'll do that everyday.Just to show you how much Im willing to wait for you."

The tears that had left IU has once again come back.

"I'll do the same to you IU.I can wait as long as you wait me too.If you really cant find any feelings for me then...I guess thats it for me."

"I think it would be better if we all just go home now.IU just tell me the directons to your house and i'll drop both of you at your own house."

They all left the theatre and no one talked the rest of the way,IU just kept pointing to Taecyeon on were we should turn and all.After 30 minutes they were all at there own house.

 

IU's POV

They confessed..When Taecyeon confessed to Tiffany I didnt know how to feel.I wanted to burst into tears but I didnt want any of them to see that Im weak.Although it hurts for me to see Taecyeon now but as I said to Tiffany I'll be happy for them..Wooyoung confessed to me..What should I do? Wooyoung seems like he really likes me..But I dont know If I  like him.

 

Wooyoungs POV

I cant believe that Tiffany confessed that she likes me.But I really dont have any feelings for her..Shes just a friend to me.IU seemed like she was really hurt after hearing everything Taecyeon said.I couldn't stand seeing her like this..How will I get her heart? How can I get her to be mine.Will she like me in the end? Whatever happens i'll keep happy even if she regects me.

 

Tiffanys POV

Taecyeon seems like he really cares for me..Ever since tonight I think that Im really starting to like him...But I cant I dont want to hurt IU although she has Wooyoung's heart now I'll stay away from Wooyoung to make sure that I get rid of my feels for him..Wooyoung seems like he really had no feeling for me which did break my heart at first but Taecyeon said all these stuff to me and it feels like my heart is slowly healing..But no Tiff! IU..think about IU

 

Taecyeons POV

Think me confessing was the best part tonight but seeing was Tiffany was after Wooyoung said he doesnt like her broke my heart.I have to do everything to get her.I cant loose her when I have gone this far.Tiffany,I hope one day you'll see my heart.One day you'll own my heart and I'll never take it back.I hope that Tiffany will sooner or later realize that she doesnt have a chance with Wooyoung

 

 

Tell me of what you thought of this chapter.