He who saw everything.

Love Square

Tiffany and the parents went to buy food and Wooyoung who was left alone there had to go the washroom.But there was one thing that they all didn't know..The person that they all haven't seen for the past days was there and watched everything that happened.In other words it was Taecyeon.Taecyeon watched everything that had happened starting from when Wooyoung got mad during lunch.He saw how IU got hit and how sad everyone is.When he saw Wooyoung leave to go to the washroom he quickly got dressed and entered IU's room.He saw IU laying down there and regretted..Why you ask?

  FLASHBACK

Taecyeon's POV

I didn't want to show my self to them.Im afraid that once I see or hear of Tiffany I'll break down and cry again..I've been waiting here outside the school hoping to see Wooyoung and talk to him and make sure that he doesnt worry about me.The bell rang and I made sure that no one will noticed me I looked at every student that came out of the school but I never saw Wooyoung but I did see IU,It seemed like she was trying to call someone on her phone..I was wondering why she was alone and not with either Tiffany or Wooyoung.I wanted to talk to her but I didnt know what to say,I wanted to say sorry but why for? I didn't do anything to her..I was thinking of what to say when I saw that she took a step out of to the road while still looking at her phone and I guess she didnt noticed that a truck was coming her way,I hesitated if I should call out to her and warn her but..I was too late.All I saw was her body lying of the ground with blood everywhere on her face,her phone far away from her hand.I took a step back with teary eyes,I couldn't believe that I thought of myself first when I knew that this was gonna happen.I called for an ambulance and quicky left to go the hosptial to wait for them there.      ~Current Date--September 19~

 END.

A tear fell from his eyes as he walked over to IU.

Taec:IU..Im sorry..Im was so full of myself...This will probably be the last time you'll see me.I told me parents that i'll go back to America for a couple of years and try to start a new life..But if that doesn't work then I'll probably come back here but never see you guys again..I'll be leaving at the end of this month..Tell this to the other two for me okay?

Tif:Taec..

Taecyeon looked back and saw Tiffany standing beside the door with tears in her eyes.

Taec:I need to go..

Taecyeon wuickly walked towards the door and tried to open the door but Tiffany grabbed his hands and hugged him as she started to sob.

Tif:Im so sorry..Dont go please..

But Taecyeon pulled away from her hug and left.Tiffany fell to the floor and cried.

Woo:Tiffany..Why?

Wooyoung said as he helped Tiffany up.

Tif:He was here..His leaving for America.

Woo:Who?

Tif:Taecyeon..

Woo:What! How do you know that!?

Before Tiffany could answer Wooyoung pulled her out of the room and Tiffany wiped away her tears.

Tif:I entered the room since I knew no onw would be in there but then I saw Taecyeon..talking to IU.He said..that his leaving for America soon and might never come back.Wooyoung what are we gonna do..

Woo:Dont worry..I'll make sure he doesn't leave.

Wooyoung stormed out of the hospital and saw Taecyeon opening the door of a taxi.

Woo:Taecyeon!

Taecyeon looked at who called his name and saw Wooyoung standing there.Taecyeon quickly got in the taxi and drove off as Wooyoung tried to run after him.Wooyoung ran towards his car and tried to chase after it but he suddenly got a call from Tiffany.

Woo:i cant talk right now Tif.

Tif:You..You..You have to comeback now..Hurry.

Woo:Why? Whats wrong!? Why do I hear so much crying!?

Tif:Hurry..

Wooyoung hung up the phone and quickly made a U turn back to the hospital and he rushed to IU's room and saw IU's parents hugging each other as they cry out IU's name and Tiffany and her mom trying so hard to not look at IU as a doctor and three nurses surround her trying to make her heartbeat start again.Wooyoungs eyes couldn't believe what was happening,his heart was pounding so much that he thinks that his heart will jump off anytime soon.The doctors moved out of the way and IU's mom ran towards her and hugged her tightly while still crying so hard.

You're really curious of what happened right? You're thinking of not even reading this..*sigh* Kay anyways go on to the next chapter before you start bashing on me :) I'll update real soon..I'll start writing it right now!