TaecFany's First Date

Love Square

On the phone...    Current time >>4:56<< Date time >>7:00<<

Tif:IU..What time are we gonna go?

IU:Around six..It should take about an hour for us to get to where I planned for us to go.

Tif:Where are you gonna take me?

IU:To one of our old friends party...You might not remember her..She was our friend in elementary.

Tif:Oh okay..I wont ask anymore questions.

IU:Oh wait Tiff! She told me shes turning 18 so its her really special day..Wear something really pretty..Elegant..Anything pretty..Go for a dress!

Tif:Ehh...Alright then...I guess I should go shopping..I'll go fast then I'll get ready..K..Bye.

 

On the phone...

Taec:If everything ready for the date?

Woo:Yes..Yes..

Taec:Thanks Woo! Anyways..where is gonna take place?

Woo:18 Av. 31 Street N.E    Made up address.

Taec:Alrighty..Byee!

 

Current time  >>5:45<<  Date Time >>7:00<<

Tif:Ahh..This should be good enough..I look pretty..I think..

Tiffany looks at her mirror wearing..

With her hair in a little bun with some curlly pieces of hair falling from the bun.

When suddenly her phones ringed.

  Ring!

IU:Are you ready?

Tif:Yea..Are you coming now?

IU:Well..Turns out that I have to meet up with my dad cause he said he wanted to give me something.So I'll tell the driver to pick you up then you'll go and I'll meet uo with you there.

Tif:Ehh! I'll just wait for you so we can go together.

IU:It might take sometime so you go first.

Tif:Ahh..Fine..As long as you come as soon as possible.

  End of call.

Not long after she hung up Tiffany heard the car beeping outside of her house.She rushed down stairs and made sure she closed everything in her house.She got on the car and sat there waiting to arrive at the place.When suddenly the car stopped.

Driver:We are here..

Tif:But where is the party? Are you sure this is the right place?

Driver:Yes..This is were Miss IU told me to go.

Tiffany's POV

I stepped out of the car not evening knowing where I was.I looked around while I slowly closed the door,I looked down and saw a red carpet and rose petals..'Am I suppose to follow this?' I kept thinking to myself.I cant even see a single person here.Did IU give the driver the wrong address? But I cant go anywhere now the driver left.So I started walking on the carpet and just following where ever it would take me..I slowly start seeing lights guide my way and lanterns with lights in them are floating up in the sky.I was amazed with all these things but I still didnt know what was happening.As I was walking I looked up at the sky and looked at the stars I didnt even know that I have reach the end of the carpet until I bumped onto a table..A table..Decorated..I see my favorite food on the two plates,A light up candle in the middle with more rose petals on the table.Just when I was really amazed voilin started playing and someone pulled out the chair.

End of POV

Tif:Taec..Taecyeon!? What are you doing here?

Taec:Im the one who planned this.

Tif:Ehh..W..wh..why?

Taec:Lets sit first.

Tiffany sat on the chair which Taecyeon was holding and Taecyeon pushed it back gently to the table he then sat down on his side of the table.

Taec:Well..Before anything..The food might get cold..So should we eat? 

Tif:Can you tell me why I was brought here first?

Taec:I'll tell you everything later.

They both started eating..Ackwardly.Tiffany couldn't even look up from her food but Taecyeon ate while stealing a look at Tiffany.Their whole time eating was silent execpt from the voilin.

Taec:Okay..So..Well..I..Wanted to say something to you..But Im too shy to say it..

Taecyeon handed Tiffany a paper..Tiffany read it..

    If I could of said this along time ago it would've been better.Tiffany you know how much I like you..I've confessed to you before but this time I want to make a better confession...

Tif:You're gon..

Tiffany saw that Taecyeon had stood up and was holding flowers.Taecyeon walked towards her

Taec:Tiffany..You have no clue how hard this is for me but..I want to tell you how much I've been waiting to ask this...But if you have feelings for me..Please be my girl...I'm ready to do everything you want,Im ready to give anything you ask for.I know you like my bestfriend but you know he likes someone else..Please give me a chance.

Tif:Taecyeon..You know why I dont want you to like me..because of IU.

Taec:You dont have to worry..Actually..She helped to plan this date.

Tif:What are you talking about.

Taec:1 hour before this whole thing..Wooyoung who decorated this place met up with me and we were talking about everything when I saw IU in his car..IU told me that she was helping Wooyoung with this whole thing adn she said that she doesnt care about me anymore.

Tif:IU helped with this?

Taec:Yes Tiffany..So plese telll me your answer.

Tiffany hesitated.

Tif:My answer is...

OKAY! Thats the end of this chapter! Wahaha! Omo..What should I do! Should I let them be together and not!? :) you were looking forward towards her answer right? Sorry wait till the next chapter!