Date!

Love Square

 

*Ding Dong Deng

The bell rang signaling the students to go back to class now. IU stood frozen while Tiffany tried to drag her away, IU didn't move until Taecyeon was fully out of sight.

"You know this 'little' crush of yours is really bugging me now. Now hurry up, were gonna be late for class!"

Tiffany quick started to drag IU back to class before she could even say anything. While they were rushing to get to class IU accidently steped on Tiffany's shoe lace which caused Tiffany to sigh and give IU a annyoed look.

"Opps..Sorry Tiff."

Tiffany bended down to tie her shoes and IU looked down at Tiffany waiting for her.Suddenly two guys who were talking among themselves didn't see the two girls and accidently bumped into them. 

"Ahh..Were so sorry..W..we...didn't see you girls there."

IU looked up and saw Taecyeon and Wooyoung.IU stared at Taecyeon while Wooyoung stared at IU and Taecyeon looked at Tiffany while she slowly stood up and Tiffany's eyes landed right on Wooyoung.

"Uhh...We..well..we should get going now..were gonna be late for class.Come'on Wooyoung..." Taecyeon dragged Wooyoung along. "Sorry again!" Taecyeon yelled from across the hall.

"Ahh! We are so dumb why didnt we talk to them! Ugh! I think Im gonna die just because of that!"

"Tell me about it. My mind went blank right after seeing Wooyoungie."

"Wooyoungie? I think you should call him Oppa instead." IU said while giving Tiffany a huge smile.

"And same goes for you missy." *Ding Dong Deng* "Ya! We seriuosly need to hurry up now. I dont want to get scolded by Mr.Lee"

The two girls ran as fast as they possibly could.But got caught by the hall monitor.

"Hey! Stop right their you two!" 

"Aish..Its that stupid hall monitor Junsu..."

"Lets just hurry up and bribe him not to give us a ticket."

"So I see its the two popluar girls running in the halls."

"Please just let us off this time.I really cant get a detention.PLEASE!" IU begged.

"C'mon please just this time. We'll both take you out for a movie tonight if you let us off."

Junsu hesitated for a minute or two and finally agreed and let the two girls off.They finally reached their class room and sat down just right before their teacher came in.

        3 hours later

*Ding Dong Deng*

Finally the end of the day bell rang and the two girls quickly ran out of the school hoping that they wont see Junsu to remind them about the movie.

   Flashback

"Okay I would like all of you to partner up and do your work. You may talk as long as you do your work" Mr.Lee announced to the class. The two girls partnered up and talked.

"I really don't want to go to the movies with Junsu."

"Neither do I."

"I just wish that we could ditch him."

"Should we?"

"Ohh..So I see the good girl is now wanting to be bad girl."

"Bad girl? Im pretty sure by ditching someone for a 'important reason' wont make me a bad girl."

"But we dont have a 'important reason."

"Dont worry I'll have it all planned out by the end of the day.

     End of Flashback

 

While the two girls were running out of the school they bumped into two guys. 

"Tae..Taecye...Teacyeon...and...Woo...Wooyou...Wooyoung."

"I see we bumped into each other again, what a coincidence."

"So why you guys running?"

"Uhh..Ehh..We..Well...jus..just..som..some...reason."

Taecyeon and Wooyoung looked at each other confusedly. And right in front of the two girls they saw Junsu running towards them.

"Tiffany! His right there!" IU whispered hoping that the two boys wouldn't hear.

"Hey girls! So about to nig-" Junsu suddenly got shocked when we saw Tiffany and IU suddenly linking arms with two boys. "Who are they?" Taecyeon and Wooyoung was also shocked by the two girls suddenly linking arms with them.

"They..they are our bo...boy..boyfr..boyfriend." After hearing those words the three boys were shocked and Teacyeon and Wooyoung looked at the girl that was linking arms with them and the girls gave them a certain look that gave them a signal to play along.

"Yeah thats right, we are their..bo..boy..boyfr.." Wooyoung suddenly got interupted.

"Boyfriend. We are thier boyfriend..Right sweetie?" Tiffany who she linked arms with nodded.

"And so we have a date tonight and so we have to canel with you."

"Wh..what! But you promised!"

"We never promised."

"I really hate you girls! UGH!" Junsu stormed out of the school.

"Ahh...thank you guys for playing along.You guys are our life saver.."

"No problem......Too thank us..would you girls want to go on a date wi-"

"WITH US!" IU and Tiffany looked at each other and they both knew their answer.

"Yes!" 

"Yes!" Tiffany and IU said at the same time.

"Alright so..were should we meet? Or should we pick you guys up?"

Before the girls could answer..

"Lets just pick you guys up. You want?"

 "Uhh..Sure.." IU quickly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote an address down.

"Alright so I guess we'll see you guys later..7?"

"Uh..Yeah sure sounds great."

The two boys left first leaving the two girls there. The two girls couldn't believe that they were going on a date with the boys they like.

"Am I dreaming?"

"If you are then I think I am too! Btw whose address did you give?"

"Yours."

"WHAT!"

IU smiled at Tiffany, But Tiffany couldn't get mad since she was so happy.