Minho + Wagging = ...?

Loving You.

Jungmin heard what Taemin had said as he left and so he smiled and waved back at Taemin, his new friend.

 

“See you Taemin!” Taemin nodded and followed Key towards the place where he, Onew and Minho was.

 

When Taemin reached the cherry blossom tree, Onew and Minho was talking about something that made them didn’t realise that Taemin and Key was standing right in front of them.

 

Key cleared his throat and Minho and Onew looked up.

 

Onew smiled and stood up.

 

“Taemin! I didn’t think that you would want to come to sit with us!” Onew said hugging Taemin.

 

“Yes!” Taemin said smiling.

 

“AIGOO!” Taemin heard some girls squeal behind him.

 

Taemin turned around and waved at them.

 

“Anneyo!” Some girls blushed and some girls nearly fainted and some even squealed.

 

Suddenly, he felt a pair of eyes bore into him and when he turned around he saw Minho.

 

Taemin didn’t know why but when he realised that Minho was starring at him he felt as if his heart was beating quicker that it was before.

 

But…he didn’t know why…

 

Taemin looked back at Minho and walked slowly towards him.

 

“Anneyo…my name is Lee Taemin. What’s yours?” Taemin asked cocking his head side ways waiting for an answer.

 

“Choi Minho.” Minho said simply before leaving the cherry blossom tree to play basketball.

 

Taemin turned around to look at Key and Onew, a question in his eyes.

 

Key and Onew sighed and shook their heads.

 

“He’s always like that. You have to know him well enough before you can actually to get him to talk.”

 

Taemin’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape and sat down thinking about his own thoughts.

 

 

 

 

Minhowalked towards the basketball court, his heart beating some what quicker than normal.

 

He didn’t know why but when he saw Taemin look at him with such a smile and sparkling eyes he felt like…

 

Minhoshook his head and walked quicker towards the basketball court.

 

He looked in front of him and saw a bunch of girls walk towards him, giggling and talking to themselves.

 

Minhosmiled and looked at the girls.

 

As the girls got nearer and nearer Minho stopped and was about to speak when the girls just walked past.

 

Minhoturned around and saw the backs of the girls.

 

Minhowalked behind them and heard what they said.

 

“Oh, My God! Have you seen the new transfer? His so cute!”

 

“Omo! Chinca? I haven’t seen him yet!”

 

“I have! His in my class! And he even knows SS501 and the Three Perfects!”

 

“Chinca?!?!” Another said.

 

“Let’s hurry up! I wanna see what he looks like and maybe he’ll be easier to talk to!!!” A girl with long brown hair said and soon they all disappeared from view.

 

Minho’s fist clenched and gritted his teeth and began to walk quicker towards the basketball court.

 

When he reached the courts he quickly went to greet his friends and went to his changing locker to get his uniform out.

 

Once Minho had changed he went out to play basketball.

 

He shot in one basket after the other.

 

His forehead ran crazy with sweat and his heart beating quickly, his breathing uneven and his eyes filled with hate.

 

*RING DING DONG RING DING DONG*

 

Minhoput both hands on his knees that were slightly bent. He put his head up and looked at the basketball hoop. Minho stood up and picked up the ball that was less than a metre away and jumped, his hand pushing the ball towards the hoop.

 

When he saw that it went in he smiled to himself and walked towards the changing room to change back to his formal attire.

 

“Have you heard about Taemin?” A boy said while taking his shirt off.

 

“Yes. I heard that he comes from Sydney!”

 

“Chinca?!” Another said, joining into the conversation.

 

“Ye!”

 

“Ah! He’s really cute too! Have you seen him smile? You just want to go to him and hug him!” Another said that was spraying deodorant on him.

 

“Yeh! I saw him smile and I was about to fall in love with him if I didn’t remember that I was a boy!”

 

Everyone laughed but no one saw Minho’s fist clench together and his eyes as hard as a stone that was filled with strong detest.

 

The boys all left and Minho was the only one left.

 

He stepped into the shower and opened it to the cold water.

 

He stood three, his face facing upwards towards the shower head and his long hair behind him.

 

Taemin face flashed before his eyes, a bright smile on his face.

 

Minho’s eyes snapped open and he wiped his face with his hands but with the shower head still with water spraying out, his face was quickly wet again.

 

Minhoclosed the shower and walked out.

 

He didn’t care about whether or not he was at class anymore.

 

He had decided.

 

He’s going to wag the next few days of school because he didn’t want to see Lee Taemin.

 

He changed into his casual clothes and walked out of the changing room, out of the basketball courts and then out of the school.

 

 

 

Taemin didn’t know why but…for the next few days, since he had transferred to Jae Goon he hasn’t seen Minho since that lunch time.

 

Taemin was worried.

 

But…he didn’t know why.

 

He was never worried about anyone because he knew that all his friends would survive.

 

But now…for Minho…Taemin was confused about his feelings.

 

“Hyung!” Taemin called out to Key and Onew.

 

“Taemin!” Onew said smiling.

 

“TAEMINNIE!” Key ran to hug Taemin.

 

Taemin was already used to this kind of treatment from Key so he just hugged him back.

 

“Where’s Minho hyung?” Taemin asked when Key let go of him.

 

Key and Onew’s smile disappeared and didn’t answer.

 

“Hyung? What’s wrong? Where’s Minho hyung?” Taemin asked looking to and fro from Key to Onew.

 

Key sighed.

 

Onew looked around to see if anyone was within ear shot and when he didn’t see anyone suspicious he began to talk at a low voice.

 

“He’s wagging.”

 

“Why?

 

Onew and Key looked at each other and shook their head and then shrugged.

 

“Dunno.”

 

“Oh.” Taemin said.

 

Key and Onew looked at each other and then back at Taemin with an odd smile on their face.

 

“Do you…want to come with us to go see him this afternoon?” Key said smiling at Taemin.

 

Taemin wondered whether or not he should go but then after awhile he answered his hyung,

 

“Ok.”

 

Key and Onew looked at each other, their eyes speaking words and a smile on their faces.

 

“WHAT?!” Taemin said.

 

“Nothing.” Key and Onew answered together.

 

-SILENCE-

 

“Then we’ll meet you at the front gate straight after the bell rings?” Onew said.

 

“Sure.” Taemin said.

 

*RING DING DONG RING DING DONG*

 

“See you hyung’s!” Taemin said waving at Key and Onew.