The Past is Back.

Loving You.

“Answer the question Minho.” Onew said after awhile, his eyes hard and no smile on his face.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe.” Minho answered.

 

“What’s so good about where you are at right now?” Onew said taking a step forward.

 

“You’re never going to be happy or feel loved like this.” Key finally said.

 

“How do you know? I’m happy now.” Minho said quietly.

 

“Really?” Onew said, his hands crossed on his chest and his eyes staring at Minho’s eyes.

 

“Because I don’t believe you.” Onew added in.

 

“Look, I like this kid okay? I don’t want him to go like Jonghyun. I want him to be a keeper. So please, even if he moved your position at school, do NOT drive him away from you.”

 

Minhoremained silent.

 

“You’re going to do that again aren’t you? You obviously felt nothing when Jonghyun left.” Onew said when he saw Minho’s lips tightly sealed together.

 

“Look Minho, Jonghyun was a great person and would’ve made a great friend if it wasn’t because of you. Why don’t you give Taemin a chance this time? We both guarantee that you would love him too when you get to know him. He’s actually really-“

 

“Ok. I’m tired. See you two tomorrow in Korean class.” Minho said walking away and crossing the street into his home.

 

He took out his key that was in his wallet and opened the door and then walked into his house, gently closing the door behind him.

 

He took his shoes off and went to his bed room that was on the back of the second floor.

 

He dropped himself onto his bed and lay there, left arm on his forehead, thinking about his past encounter with Kim Jonghyun…

 

 

 

 

“YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!” Minho shouted.

 

Jonghyun turned his head around and suddenly, his smile on his face was wiped off in less than a second when he saw the angry Minho barging aggressively towards him, his eyes on fire.

 

Jonghyun began to take steps back but he was too late when he was about to run because he felt himself get pushed roughly towards the classroom wall and many eyes on him and the person in front of him, Choi Minho.

 

“Min-Minho…wha-what’s up?” Jonghyun said smiling weakly at the tall figure in front of him.

 

“You know well enough what’s up. I heard that your father is CFO of Tae Kan Company huh? Well,” Minho’s voice began to become a mere whisper so only Jonghyun could hear.

 

“My uncle is CEO of Tae Kan…and I’m pretty sure that I can ask my uncle to fire your dad…is that what you want?”

 

Jonghyun gulped as he saw Minho’s eyes filled with hate, anger and detest.

 

“N-no…” Jonghyun whispered to Minho.

 

Minhosmiled, a smile that made Jonghyun shiver slightly and get goose bumps.

 

“Well, since you don’t want it…what are you going to so to stop me from asking my uncle to fire your dad huh?” Jonghyun closed his eyes.

 

“I know…”

 

“Since you know then I’m not going to ask any more questions.” Minho removed his arms from Jonghyun’s collar and wiped it, a fake smile on his face.

 

“You have one week.” Minho said.

 

“Jonghyun.” Minho began to walk away, his eyes looking satisfied and a wicked smile on his thin lips.

 

“One week…” Minho said whispering to himself and looked ahead of him.

 

In that one week, Minho heard that Jonghyun was going over seas in America to continue his studies because there was more opportunities there.

 

When Minho heard that he smiled and on Jonghyun’s last day at school, Minho walked up to him.

 

“Jonghyun-ah~” Minho said sweetly causing Jonghyun to freeze.

 

“Y-yes?” Jonghyun shuttered again.

 

“I’ll be sad that you’re leaving!” Minho said pulling a face.

 

The people around Jonghyun smiled and whispered among themselves,

‘Minho sure is nice.’

 

But Jonghyun knew something else but he didn’t want to tell otherwise he knew that his father would have no job by the end of the day and he didn’t want his father to become unemployed.

 

“Th-thanks.” Jonghyun said.

 

“Ah!” Jonghyun jumped when he heard Minho say that.

 

“I have basketball training now so…I had better get there or otherwise my coach will scream at me.” Minho explained.

 

“Well, hope to see you soon Jonghyun!” Minho said waving happily before disappearing behind the corridor.

 

“Not.” Minho said to himself when he knew he was out of ear shot and out of sight.

 

From then on, Jonghyun had never been seen near Minho ever again.

 

 

 

 

Minhoremembered all those things once again and smiled to himself.

 

Jonghyun was a tough guy and this new transfer is a kid.

 

Minho can scare him away in one second so this time, he was going to see what this kid was going to do and maybe, just maybe, he would leave him alone like his hyung had pleaded but, he didn’t know yet since the future was just about to start.