Simple and Sweet

Loving You.

Taemin heard Minho’s low laugh and suddenly, he felt his lips taken over.

 

Taemin’s eyes flew open and saw another pair of cheeky eyes starring back at him, daring him to push him away.

 

Taemin didn’t know what to do.

 

So he just stood there and did what Minho wanted him to do.

 

 

 

 

As Minho felt his hand get grabbed by Taemin’s hand he felt his whole body become hot and tense.

 

And he didn’t know why.

 

He never had this feeling before.

 

Not even when Christina was with him.

 

Minhoshook his head furiously and told himself to forget about Christina.

 

As Minho realised that he was already on the streets he looked at the person who was dragging him.

 

His hair was bobbing up and down and Minho smiled.

 

A real smile this time.

 

Minhocouldn’t help but admit that Onew and Key was right.

 

Taemin WAS cute.

 

But Minho didn’t and wasn’t going to admit that.

 

Minhopulled his own hand out of Taemin’s hand and stopped walking.

 

Soon, Taemin turned around to face Minho.

 

“What do you want?” Minho asked Taemin coldly.

 

“I-I…I just…”

 

“You just what huh?” Minho asked in a low voice and deliberately taking a step forward so he was very close to Taemin.

 

“You just what?” Minho asked again.

 

“I…I just…I just don’t want to see you like that!” Minho heard Taemin say.

 

Minholooked down at his dongsaeng and he didn’t know why but he had to smile at what Taemin had just said.

 

Not a fake smile but a real one.

 

“Like what?” Minho asked again, suddenly very interested in this game.

 

Minhotook a step forward and he saw Taemin take a step back.

 

“SURROUNDED BY GIRLS!” Minho head Taemin shout and then saw his eyes screw closed.

 

“Aigoo!” Minho thought to himself, not daring to voice his thought out loud.

 

Instead, he laughed and took another deliberate step forwards causing Taemin to have his back against a brick wall.

 

Minhopulled his hands up and put one on either side of Taemin’s small head and bent his head down to reach Taemin’s eye level.

 

“Jealous?” Minho whispered to Taemin.

 

Minho looked closely at Taemin and saw him shiver slightly and Minho smiled and yet he didn’t answer but just took a nervous gulp and moved his head sideways.

 

Minhosmiled and was about to laugh but controlled himself.

 

 “N-no…” Minho heard Taemin whisper.

 

“Chinca…?” Minho said smiling.

 

Minho saw that Taemin’s face turn back towards his and Minho moved his face slightly more forward.

 

Their eyes soon met, their noses gently squashing each other and their mouths so close together that Minho could feel Taemin’s quick breath on his tense lips.

 

Minhokept on looking at Taemin and saw him close his eyes and slightly nodded his head.

 

Suddenly, Minho didn’t know why but he just did.

 

He kissed Taemin.

 

Minhohad never kissed anyone before.

 

Even when he and Christina was still a couple, it was always Christina who made the first move because back then Minho was shy and he wouldn’t dare to make the first move.

 

But this time, with Taemin, he felt like he just had to.

 

So he did.

 

That simple.

 

Minhokissed Taemin.

 

At first, Minho didn’t know whether or not this was a good decision but soon, his heart took over his head, his body taking over his thoughts.

 

Minholooked at Taemin’s small eyes open and saw them stare at his own.

 

Minho, he didn’t know why, even himself, but when he saw Taemin’s eyes look at him like that he felt his heart quicken and his whole body becoming hot and tense.

 

Soon thought, before finding the answers to his questions, his mind went blank.

 

Minhokissed Taemin.

 

The two of them stood there their lips interlocked.

 

Minhocouldn’t take it anymore and soon, asked his tongue for entrance.

 

Minhocould feel Taemin hesitate so he moved back and their lips parted.

 

Minholooked at Taemin and saw him pout.

 

He didn’t know what had come him but suddenly, Taemin’s head was on his chest.

 

He REALLY didn’t know what he was feeling towards a little kid he had only seen three times and those times no more than an hour.

 

Minholet go of Taemin and looked into his eyes.

 

Minhowas suddenly really embarrassed and scratched his head.

 

“I’m tired. I’m going to go home. See you tomorrow.” Minho took a few steps back and began to walk home, his head going crazy with feelings he had never known experienced.

 

Taemin looked at the back of Minho and felt his eyes begin to water at the loneliness of his back.