Taemin is in.

Loving You.

Taemin wondered around the shopping centre with his new LG flip phone on his hand and his black wallet at the back of his navy blue skinny jeans.

 

Taemin had his iPod plugged in and he was listening to G-Dragon’s Heartbreaker when he suddenly felt another song slowly pierce into his ears and then he realised that it was SHINee’s Amigo.

 

“Cold hot baby~ cold eye’s baby~…”

 

Taemin stopped where he was a took an ear phone out of his ear, listening to Hart Breaker and Amigo at the same time.

 

Suddenly, he felt his feet move to the beat of Amigo and he looked down.

 

He tried to stop it but he couldn’t.

 

It felt natural…and yet…he had never had dancing lessons before…

 

Taemin’s thoughts trailed off when he suddenly heard a girl guy voice shouting.

 

“AH! OH NO!” Taemin turned to where the sound came from and saw a boy with a girl like figure with light brown hair and different coloured streaked laughing and dancing at the same time.

 

Taemin sighed and he suddenly felt like wanting to dance as well.

“YES! I WON!!!” They person shouted and his friend beside him dropped onto the floor exhausted.

 

Taemin observed the boy that had just sat down on the floor huffing and puffing.

 

He had sparkling eyes that always looked like it was looking for mischief and a smile that could light up the whole world.

 

“Onew hyung! Play again with me please!” Onew looked up at that boy [girl?] in disbelief.

 

“No. Ask Minho will you? I’m older than you so I’m feeling so exhausted…” The boy named Onew said.

 

Taemin looked up at the boy that was standing there with his eyes closed and an iPod plugged in.

 

The boy standing on the dance place looked at the boy named Minho.

 

“He’s sleeping…PLEASE HYUNG~” The boy whined.

 

“I’ll play…” Taemin said quietly.

 

Taemin looked at the boy and Onew smiling slightly.

 

“Aigoo…” He heard the boy say.

 

“My name is Taemin. What yours?”

 

“Kim Kibum. But I like Key better. It sounds more unique and...-“

 

“Just ignore him…whenever someone asks for his name he explains for at least an hour…like a girl.” The boy named Onew say.

 

“YAH! HYUNG!” Key said angrily at Onew but Onew just smiled.

 

Key looked at Onew and then at Taemin.

 

“Never mind…” Key said.

 

“I knew you would say that~” Onew said.

 

Key sighed.

 

“My name is-“

 

“Onew.” Taemin said

 

Onew looked at Taemin oddly, his eyes asking him how did he know that and yet his mouth making no sound.

 

“I heard Key hyung say it just then when he asked you if you wanted to play.” Taemin explained.

 

“Let’s go.” Taemin suddenly heard a deep voice say behind him and when he turned around he saw the boy who was once leaning against the wall with his eyes closed.

 

“Minho. I want to play a few more games with this kid~” Key says while ruffling his hair.

 

“Yah! Hyungg!!!” Taemin whined.

 

“Aigoo!” Onew and Key said at the same time.

 

Minholooked at Taemin.

 

He didn’t know why but he just didn’t like Taemin.

 

Minhosighed and began to walk away, saying,

 

“In that case. Why don’t you and Onew hyung play and I’ll go home okay? I’m tired.” Minho said, waving the back of his hands to his friends, not even caring if they agreed or not.

 

Key, Onew and Taemin looked at Minho’s back and then they turned to look at each other.

 

“What ever. He’s always like that. It’s no fun. Let’s play Taeminnie!”

 

Taemin took at step and then looked at Key oddly.

 

“Is there something on my face?” Key said when he noticed Taemin look at him.

 

“Oh no. It’s just…Taeminnie?” Key looked at Onew.

 

“Oh…sorry. If you don’t like it then…”

 

“Oh! Don’t worry! It’s just that no one has ever called me that…not even my friends…so…”

 

Key pulled a face.

 

“Then their stupid.”

“Oh! No…it’s just that my name in my old school was Jake so…”

 

“ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO PLAY OR NOT?!” They heard a voice scream in the crowd.

 

“OKAY OKAY!” Key replied back.

 

“Come on. Get on.” Key pulled Taemin up.

 

“Be careful…he’s been playing this since he could walk. He knows the routine to all the songs…really…be careful!” Onew whispered to Taemin’s hair as Key was choosing a song.

 

Taemin nodded and smiled reassuringly at Onew.

 

“Let’s dance with Ring Ding Dong by SHINee! Have you heard of it?” Key enquired and Taemin shook his head in response.

 

“YOU. ARE. JOKING!” Key nearly screamed and Onew rolled his eyes.

 

“Uh…no.” Taemin said.

 

“Oh my God. SHINee is like…-“

 

“KEY! Play already and stop chatting! Let’s talk about SHINee’s awesomeness when we go to eat okay?!” Onew rushed.

 

Key looked at the screen, at Onew and back at Taemin and then nodded.

 

“Let’s play.” Key said smiling.

 

Suddenly, the music started and the arrow key’s began to show where they should step.

 

First song was Ring Ding Dong.

 

Second song was Replay [Noona Is Pretty].

 

Third song was Juliette.

 

Fourth song was Love like Oxygen.

 

And the last song was A.MI.GO.

 

And all five songs was by SHINee.

 

When Taemin and Key had finished dancing to all five songs they collapsed and let the other people play.

 

“Here. Drinks.” They saw a bottle of water in front of their faces.

 

They took the bottle and looked up to see who gave it to them and both of them smiled when they saw that it was their Onew hyung.

 

“Kamsahamnida~” They both said in unison causing Onew to smile.

 

Taemin and Key opened the bottle and began to chug down the whole bottle causing Onew to look at them with his mouth ajar.

 

When they had finished the whole bottle and gave the bottle back to their hyung Onew looked at the bottle and whispered to himself,

 

“Chinca…?” Key and Taemin looked at each other and started laughing.

 

“Come on hyung. Me and Taeminnie is tired and hungry. We want to eat some…how about Subway?” Taemin looked at Key.

 

“There’s Subway here?! Really?!” Key laughed and said,

 

“There’s no Subway from where you come from?” Taemin shook his head furiously.

 

“Oh no. There is but…I didn’t think that there was going to be American food in Korea so…” Taemin trailed off.

 

“You’re…American aren’t you?” Onew asked Taemin causing Taemin to stare once again.

 

“Ye. How did you know?” Onew and Key smiled.

 

“You speak accented Korean.” They both replied at the same time.

 

Taemin blushed.

 

“AIGOOO!!!” Key exclaimed, rubbing Taemin’s cheeks and hugging him.

 

“Ah…hyung…I…can’t…breathe!” Taemin exclaimed.

 

“Oh. Miane…” Key said letting Taemin go.

 

“So you’re transferring here right? What school and what year?”

 

“Jae Gong Academy for the Talented and I’m going to be in year…I don’t know.” Taemin said scratching his head.