First Day of School

Loving You.

The sun rose the next morning then Taemin heard his Winnie the Pooh alarm ring and he groggily got up to go to the bathroom to have a shower and brush his teeth.

 

When he had finished his shower and went to his room, he got out his new school uniform and starred at it.

 

His uniform was a pair of grey pants, a white blouse with a navy blue tie.

 

Such a simple uniform and yet, to Taemin, it was as complicated as his mind right now.

 

He quickly got dressed and grabbed his packed back pack from last night and quickly walked downstairs for break fast.

 

“What’s for breakfast Umma?” Taemin asked.

 

“Just like in Sydney; scrambled eggs and bacon with orange juice.” Taemin smiled and began to wait for Sae Min to give him his breakfast but when she did, she put in another three plates causing Taemin to look up.

 

“I can’t eat all of these!” Taemin exclaimed.

 

Sae Min laughed and replied,

 

“No! This is for another two people. They should be coming soon-“

 

*RING DING DONG RING DING DONG*

 

“That must be them!” Sae Min said smiling and rushed to the door.

 

“ANNEHAESAYO!” Taemin heard two voice say causing his to freeze and stand up quickly.

 

“KEY HYUNG! ONEW HYUNG!” Taemin said smiling brightly.

 

“HELLO TAEMIN!” Taemin’s hyung’s said at the same time.

 

They hugged each other and when they let go Taemin said.

 

“What are you guys doing here?”

 

“Take you to school of course! Unnie asked us to show you the way to school for the next few days in case you get lost. I heard that your sense of direction isn’t very good!” Onew said laughing.

 

Taemin looked at Sae Min angry.

 

“WHY DID YOU TELL THEM THAT?!” Taemin exclaimed.

 

Everyone except Taemin laughed.

 

“THAT’S NOT FUNNY!” Taemin said again.

 

Taemin looked at his mum and then at his two hyung’s and was so angry that he couldn’t say anything more.

 

“What ever.” Taemin said and then sat down to eat his breakfast angrily.

 

“Oh come on Taeminnie! Don’t be angry!” Key said sitting down to Taemin’s right.

 

Taemin remained silent.

 

“Taemin~ look at it this way how about. If we didn’t know that you had a bad sense of direction then if you got lost we would all get worried and it would be easier with me and Key by your side right?”

 

Taemin stopped eating and considered what his hyung had said and then slowly nodded.

 

“Good! In that case, let’s eat! I’m so hungry!” Key said whining and holding onto his stomach.

 

Everyone laughed and Key pouted.

 

Soon, when they finished breakfast the three boys left the house laughing and talking about things.

 

“Where’s Minho hyung?” Taemin asked.

 

He looked at Onew and saw that Onew’s face wasn’t smiling.

 

Taemin hadn’t known Onew for long but he knew that he smiled a lot and if he doesn’t smile then that would mean that there was something wrong.

 

“Hyung…?” Taemin looked at Onew and waved his hand in front of Onew’s eyes causing him to snap out of his daydream.

 

“Oh…what?” Onew said suddenly smiling again.

 

“Where’s Minho hyung?” Taemin asked again.

 

Onew sighed and shrugged and then, they walked to school together in silence, each person thinking about their own thing.

 

Onew: should I tell him how Minho will get if he doesn’t stay in first place at school?

 

Key: I like Taeminnie. Please Minho, don’t do what you did you Jonghyun to Taeminnie please…

 

Taemin: did I saw something wrong? Why is everyone so quiet?

 

When they reached Jae Goon Academy for the Talented they had to part ways since they were in different years.

 

“Good luck on you’re first day Taemin!” Onew said hugging his dongsaeng.

 

“Thank you hyung!” Taemin said cutely.

 

“Taeminnie! Have a good day and if there’s anyone who bullies you then come to us! Me and your Onew hyung will bash them up!”

 

Onew and Taemin laughed.

 

“What?!” Key said looking at Onew and then Taemin.

 

“Nothing.” Onew said smiling.

 

Onew turned back to Taemin and said,

 

“We hang out at the back of the school where there is a cherry blossom tree. Come hang with us if you want to okay? We will always welcome our cute dongsaeng!” Onew said smiling and ruffling Taemin’s hair.

 

*RING DING DONG RING DING DONG*

 

The school bell rang and then they quickly said their good bye’s and rushed to their class room.

 

When Taemin reached his classroom he met his home room teacher.

 

“Hi, sir, is this class 2 for 9th grade?” The teacher looked at Taemin and suddenly remembered.

 

“OH! You must be Lee Taemin, am I correct?”

 

Taemin nodded.

 

“In that case, then wait here and when you hear me call your name come into the class room and I’ll introduce you to your class okay?” The teacher explained.

 

Taemin nodded again.

 

“Right. Wait here for a bit okay?” The teacher said.

 

“Okay.” Taemin replied.

 

Taemin stood outside and waited for his name to be called out and soon, he heard his name.

 

“Please welcome Lee Taemin!”

 

Taemin opened the door and stepped into the class room and then saw his future classmates there staring at him.

“Anneyohaesayo! My name is Lee Taemin!”

 

“AIGOO!” The whole class burst out saying causing their teacher to smile.

 

“Now, let’s find a seat for you shall we?” The teacher began to skim through the class to look for an empty seat and soon he found one.

 

“Omo. There!” The teacher began to point to a seat that was near the back.

 

“You can sit there.” Taemin nodded and pushed a hanger of his back pack more towards the inside of his shoulder and began to walk towards his new seat.