Minho & Taemin

Loving You.

Taemin sighed and looked at this suit case filled bed room, it’s floor already filled with clothes.

 

Taemin sighed again and began to pick up some clothes and taking out a few cloth hangers to hang up his clothes.

 

Slowly, Taemin’s room began to become cleaner and more empty and soon when he was done he heard Sae Min call out,

 

“DINNER’S READY!” Taemin looked around at his room and smiled and then walked down towards the dining room, his stomach grumbling.

 

“What’s for dinner?” Taemin asked.

 

Sae Min looked up after putting down a dish.

 

“You really don’t know?” Sae Min asked looking down at the dishes and then back at Taemin, her eyebrows, one up, one down.

 

Taemin smiled.

 

“Okay…fine.” Taemin said smiling and then sat on a chair.

 

“Let’s eat then!” Taemin said picking up his chop sticks, wanting to eat.

 

“No!” Saemin said, slapping the chop sticks out of Taemin said.

 

“OW! What was that for umma!?” Taemin said nearly screaming, blowing on his hand.

 

‘We have guests.” Saemin simply said.

 

“What’s guests?”

 

“You’ll see.” Saemin said, giving Taemin a mysterious smile.

 

Taemin crossed his arms and sat their waiting for the door bell to ring.

 

He began to tap his feet and soon, he heard the door bell ring.

 

“Go get it Taemin.” Sae Min ordered.

 

“No.” Taemin said simply.

 

Sae Min looked at Taemin oddly.

 

“Fine…I’ll go get it then.” Sae Min stood up from her seat and walked to the door.

 

“Hello!” Taemin heard Sae Min say.

 

“Come on in!” Taemin heard Sae Min say again.

 

Taemin stood up from he seat and then was about to turn around to greet his “guests” when he heard two familiar voices.

 

“TAEMINNIE!” Taemin’s heard suddenly and he whipped his face around with a smile right on his face.

 

“KEY HYUNG!” Taemin said running to hug his new friend.

 

“There’s me too you know~” Taemin once again heard another familiar voice.

 

“ONEW HYUNG!” Taemin shouted again and ran to hug Onew.

 

“Ah~ I already missed my dongsaeng when I last saw you!” Key said, smiling.

 

“Taemin-ah…do you know these boys?” Taemin heard Sae Min say and Taemin nodded in response.

 

“How?” Sae Min asked, curious.

 

“Well…I met them at the games arcade where Key hyung was dancing and when Onew hyung didn’t want to dance anymore I volunteered to do a dance battle with them on SHINee songs and-“

 

“SHINEE?!” Sae Min shouted.

 

“You know them?” Sae Min nodded furiously.

 

“What…? How…?” Taemin said scratching his head.

 

“I’m not surprised that you don’t know them since you were never that into Korean music so…haha. SHINee’s getting more and more famous these days among girl fans.”

 

“Oh.” Taemin said.

 

-SILIENCE-

 

“Can we eat yet?” Taemin said.

 

“No.” Saemin said when Key, Onew and Taemin was about to pick up some food to put in their mouths.

 

“What? Why not?” All three of them said together.

 

“There’s one more guest that I’ve invited.”

 

“Who?” All of them said together once again.

 

“His’ parents are like Key and Onew’s parent; over seas working.” Sae Min said.

 

Key and Onew looked at each other, suddenly knowing who it was but before they could say any thing the door bell rang a second time.

 

*RING DING DONG RING DING DONG*

 

“I’ll go get the door now.” Sae Min said.

 

Soon, Key, Onew and Taemin heard a pair of heavy foot steps come into the dining room and when all three of them turned around there, standing without a smile on his face was, Minho.

 

“Hi Minho!” Key and Onew greeted their friend.

 

Taemin remained silent and didn’t say anything because he didn’t know Minho well enough.

 

Taemin was shy.

 

“Come you guys. You can eat now! Man, I feel young surrounded by four hot guys.” Sae Min said blushing making Key, Onew and Taemin laugh and Minho remaining silent.

 

Just like that, they laughed and chatted happily until the end of dinner.

 

“Well, we should go soon.” Onew said standing up from he’s seat, followed by Key and then Minho.

 

“Stay a bit more!” Taemin said looking up at his hyung’s.

 

“We should really go since we have school tomorrow.” Onew said.

 

“And I did dance for nearly two hours straight after school-“ Key yawned.

 

“I need to shower and then go straight to bed or otherwise I’m going to get to school late tomorrow.” Key added in.

 

Minhoremained silent but just watched his friends tell his neighbour the reasons why they need to go home.

 

Minhodidn’t exactly find it necessary to explain to this lady or to this…this…kid.

 

Minhoheard Sae Min sigh and reluctantly agree on them leaving.

 

Minholeft first, followed by Key and Onew saying their good bye’s and telling Taemin that they’ll see each other tomorrow.

 

When all three of them left the house Minho was about the cross the road when Onew began to talk.

 

“Are you going to do the same to Taemin as you did to Jonghyun Minho?” Minho stopped and turned around slowly to face his hyung.

 

“What do you mean hyung?” Minho said coldly but with a slight smile on his face.

 

“You and I both know what I mean.” Onew replied.

-SILENCE-