Through the Window

Loving You.

 

When Taemin had reached the front gates of his school, Jae Goon, he was spotted straight away by Onew and Key.

 

“Taeminnie!”

 

Taemin was suddenly hugged by a familiar figure and when he was let go, he laughed.

 

“Annyeong Key and Onew hyung!”

 

Both of them smiled at each other and said hi back and then, all three of them began to walk into the school.

 

Suddenly, the bell rang.

 

Taemin looked around startled.

 

“Why is the bell ringing so early today?”

 

He asked his hyung’s confused.

 

“You didn’t get the email?”

 

Onew said while walking in the direction of the auditorium.

 

“What email?”

 

Taemin said, following his hyung’s.

 

“Taeminnie, check your email, seriously.”

 

“I was busy last night!”

 

Taemin retorted back and pouted.

 

“AIGOO!”

 

Key said and hugged Taemin again, the second time in the day, and the day had jut begun.

 

“The email was about how the bell time’s had changed. School’s going to start at 7.30 from now on and end at 2.30 instead of starting at 8 and ending at 3.”

 

“Oohh…I see…”

 

Taemin said and began to file into the auditorium with Onew and Key.

 

The assembly passed in the auditorium without much trouble and then, just like that, Taemin’s day began.

 

As the day progressed, Taemin began to become more and more umcomfortable.

 

Taemin was avoiding Minho.

 

And everyone could tell.

 

Every time Taemin saw Minho, even if he was very far away, Taemin would turn around and run in the opposite direction.

 

Every time Taemin was talking to Jungmin and they were laughing at something and if Minho walked past, Taemin would suddenly stop laughing and walk by Minho without a word.

 

Minhoknew that some thing was up.

 

And he had every intention to find out what was wrong with Taemin.

 

Minho tried and tried, to get Taemin by himself, whether it was in the bathroom or in a classroom, but it was as if Taemin knew what Minho was up to so every time Minho decides to go up to Taemin, there would always be another person there that made Taemin turn to talk to that person.

 

So, the week passed like this.

 

Taemin and Minho not talking.

 

Taemin avoiding Minho.

 

Where ever Minho went, it was as if Taemin didn’t want to be in the same place.

 

Even every night, on MSN, Minho was sure that Taemin was online and yet on his screen, his name wasn’t there.

 

Minhodidn’t know how long this was going to continue but he knew he couldn’t take it anymore.

 

So one night, he sneaked into Taemin’s bedroom.

 

“Taemin-ah…”

 

Minhosaid once he had gotten into his bedroom.

 

“Taemin…”

 

Taemin’s eyes flew open and was about to scream when a pair of strong hands clasped over his mouth.

 

“It’s me. Minho.”

 

Taemin stopped struggling, but his eyes still wide.

 

“Hyung…what are you doing here?”

 

Taemin asked.

 

“To talk.”

 

“How did you get in?”

 

Minhosmiled and pointed with his thumb at the open window.

 

“You made the mistake in leaving your window opened.”

 

Taemin looked at the window, looking pissed and angry.

 

Minho looked at Taemin and then, all of a sudden, Taemin was lying back on the bed, Minho’s face above him.

 

“Why are you avoiding me?”

 

Minhoasked straight-forwardly.

 

Taemin looked at Minho and then turned his face to look at the other way.

 

“I’m not.”

 

“Don’t lie Taemin. I know you are. Tell. Me. Why.”

 

Minhosaid, his voice strong and with a sense of finality in it.

 

Taemin turned his head back and looked at Minho, his eyes filled with determination.

 

“I. Am. Not. Avoiding. You.”