Late for dinner.

Loving You.

“JAE GONG?!” Onew and Key exclaimed together.

“Uhh…yes…?” Taemin said looking at his hyung’s oddly.

 

“Oh. My. God. We go there too! Where in senior year. 11th grade!” Taemin stared at his hyung’s for the he-forgot-how-many-times.

 

“Chinca?”

 

“Yeee…” Key said.

 

“Why are you guys there?”

 

“Singing.” Key and Onew replied at once.

 

“An dancing of course for me.” Key added in.

 

Taemin smiled at his two new hyung’s.

 

“Well, I’m glad that I’m going to know someone in Jae Gong!” Taemin said smiling while they were walking into the food court to get a Subway.

 

When they reached the subway they ordered a subway and sat down to eat, Key and Onew talking about life in Jae Gong.

 

“Well, Jae Gong is like a modernised prison I guess.” Onew said while chewing to his subway.

 

“What?!” Taemin said, spitting out his bite of Subway.

 

“EW!” Key said when he felt a drop land on his face and wiping it off.

 

“HAHA!” Onew laughed.

 

“That isn’t what I meant…I meant that the teachers there are really strict and you have to wear proper uniform or otherwise you get a month afternoon detention…” Onew trailed off taking a big bite of his chicken subway.

 

“And~” Key continued.

 

“There is the Three Perfect Legends.”

 

“Huh?” Taemin asked.

 

Key and Onew smiled at each other and then took another bite out of their subway making their subway now half eaten.

 

“The Three Perfect Legends is three people, whether it is a girl or a boy can be.”

 

“I don’t get it…” Taemin said while taking a quick gulp of his coke.

 

“Well. It’s just like it’s name I guess. Three perfect people get to become the Three Perfect Legends.”

 

“Ooohh!!!” Taemin said smiling and finally understanding.

 

“Explaining to you just makes me want to become a teacher less.” Onew jokes making Taemin wack him playfully.

 

“Oh CRAP!” Taemin shouted, swearing in English.

 

He looked at his new LG phone and saw the time.

 

“It’s already 7?!” Taemin exclaimed, hurriedly standing up and taking the last bite of his subway and the last sip of his coke.

 

“I have to go. My mum’s going to get angry if I don’t get home by 7.30 and my house is pretty far from here.” Taemin said while rushing to put his rubbish in the bin.

 

“Where do you live?” Onew enquired.

 

“Sae Goon?” Taemin replied.

 

“CHINCA?!” Key and Onew shouted at the same time.

 

“Yeh…why so surprised?”

 

Key and Onew looked at each other.

 

“Because we live there too. What street do you live in?” Onew and Key said in unison.

 

“Tae Joon Street. Number 18. You?” Taemin replied walking out of the shopping centre, on hyung on each side of him.

 

“CHINCA?!” Key and Onew exclaimed together once again.

 

“Ye…don’t tell me that you live there too.”

 

“I live in 16 and Key lived in 20…” Onew said trailing off.

 

Taemin looked at his hyung’s surprised.

 

“Chinca?”

 

“Ye.” Key and Onew replied, once again in unison.

 

-SILENCE-

 

“Well…I have to go so…” Taemin said awkwardly.

 

“Let’s go together since we’re neighbours!” Key said smiling.

 

Taemin and Onew smiled and then both of them nodded eagerly like little kids.

 

“Come on then!” Key rushed themselves.

 

When all three of them got onto the train Taemin gave out a sigh of relief knowing that it was possible for them to get home in time and maybe, just maybe, he can use his friends as a reason.

 

“So…you never told me who the Three Perfects are…who are they?” Taemin asked his hyung’s curious.

 

Key and Onew looked at each other and they both blushed.

 

Taemin looked at Onew and then Key to and fro wondering why they were blushing.

 

“Hyung…tell me~” Taemin whined, not being able to take the suspense any more.

 

“It’s…” Onew started but not finishing his sentence.

 

“Onew, Minho and me.” Key finished for his hyung.

 

Taemin stared at them, thinking that they might be joking but…Taemin didn’t think that his hyung’s was that shallow so he didn’t say much but a mere word:

 

“Chinca?”

 

Onew and Key nodded their heads.

 

“That’s wonderful!” Taemin said smiling as bright as a star.

 

“AIGOO!” Key said seeing his dongsaeng smiling.

 

“Well…I guess that means that…” Taemin didn’t finish his sentence.

 

“Never mind…” Taemin said.

 

Key and Onew looked at each other and then shrugged.

 

“Sae Goon next stop.” The announcer announced in a monotone.

 

Onew, Taemin and Key got up and stood in front of the train door and when it opened they all stepped off the train and onto the platform.

 

Chatting happily, they left the train station.

 

When they arrived in front of their house they all said a quick good bye.

 

“See ya Taeminnie!” Key sang.

 

“See you tomorrow too Taemin!” Onew said with another bright smile on his face.

 

“Bye hyung!” Taemin said to one hyung and then another.

 

Taemin walked up his new homes pathway humming SHINee’s Ring Ding Dong to himself before he knocked on the door.

 

“Umma!” Taemin called out.

 

“Taemin?” He heard Sae Min’s voice call out before he saw her shadow reach the glazed class door.

 

“Umma~” Taemin ran to his mum saying when Sae Min opened the door.

 

She smiled and hugged Taemin back.

 

“How old are you now exactly honey?” Sae Min said when he let go of her.

 

Taemin pouted and Sae Min smiled.

 

“Now THIS is the Taemin I know. Come on. Let’s go make dinner.”

 

“You haven’t made dinner yet?”

 

Saemin laughed.

 

“I knew that it was a possibility of you coming home late so…” Taemin turned around to look at Sae Min.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well…even in Sydney, every time you say that you’re going to come home at a specific time I always have to add another hour or an hour and a half at least…I didn’t think that things would change when were at Seoul so…” Sae Min said trailing off and gently tugging Taemin behind her towards the kitchen.

 

Taemin pouted again and burrowed his eye brows together.

 

Sae Min turned around and saw Taemin look at bit annoyed.

 

“Taemin…don’t get angry…it’s a compliment!” Taemin looked at Saemin again.

 

“Humph!” Taemin said walking up towards his new room and slammed the door.

 

The last sentence he heard that made him slightly smile was,

 

“Dinner’s going to be your favourite!” Sae Min always knew how to get Taemin to smile.