SS501

Loving You.

When he sat down he took out his pencil case and the books that his mum had bought for him yesterday.

 

“Anneyohaesayo~” Taemin heard someone next to him whisper.

 

When he turned his head slightly to his right he saw a boy with cute smile.

 

“Anneyohaesayo!” Taemin whispered back.

 

“My name is Park Jungmin!” The boy whispered again.

 

“Cool name.” Taemin replied.

 

“Thanks.” Jungmin said smiling.

 

“So where do you come from?”

 

“Australia, Sydney.” 

 

“Omo! Chinca?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“What’s it like in Australia then? Is the weather nice? Is the girls cute there?”

 

Taemin laughed quietly and took a peek at his teacher teaching the class Korean and when he saw that his teacher didn’t notice him talking to his new friend Taemin gave a sigh of relief. 

 

“Well, Australia is great! The season’s aren’t as defined as they are in Korea like how it doesn’t snow in winter but it may be really hot like nearly 29 degrees.”

 

“Chinca?” Jungmin asked, his eyes wide.

 

“Ye. And as for the girls…they are pretty cute there…” Taemin said trailing off.

 

Jungmin laughed.

 

“Would you and Taemin like to share to us as to what is so funny?” Jungmin and Taemin heard their teacher say as his towered above them.

 

“N-nothing sir…” Jungmin and Taemin said at the same time looking down at their text book and quickly jotting down the notes the teacher had written on the white board.

 

For the rest of the lesson Taemin and Jungmin didn’t say anything more, scared of getting in trouble again but occasionally giggling at each other.

 

When the bell rang everyone stood up from their seats and began to pack up their bags to get to their next lesson which was the reason that they had gotten into the academy for but first, was recess.

 

Taemin and Jungmin walked in together side by side.

 

“So…are you sure I can hang out with your friends?” Jungmin nodded his head furiously.

 

“So where do you guys hang out?”

 

“Near the cherry blossom tree.” Taemin turned around to look at Jungmin.

 

“Of course not AT the cherry blossom tree but near it.” Taemin smiled.

 

“Me and my friends don’t hang there because the Three Perfects hang there and no one else is allowed. Do you know who the Three Perfects are?”

 

Taemin nodded and Jungmin stopped walking and looked at Taemin.

 

“They must be really famous if a new transfer knows about them too.” Jungmin said.

 

“Not really. I’ve actually met them before.”  Jungmin stopped walking now and looked at Taemin bewildered.

 

“CHINCA?!”

 

Taemin nodded and smiled.

 

“OMO! No one ever dares to talk to them.”

 

“What?! Why not?!” Jungmin laughs and begin to walk towards where he and his friend hangs out.

 

“Because all the girls in this school protects them from anyone getting too close to them.”

 

Taemin looked ahead of him and began to see the cherry blossom tree.

 

“Is this where they hang out?”

 

Jungmin nodded.

 

When they began to reach the cherry blossom tree Taemin suddenly understood why or how they got protected.

 

It was because all the girls hanged around them like as if they were in jail.

 

Jungmin suddenly took a sharp turn and Taemin followed him.

 

When Taemin and Jungmin reached the place that Jungmin hanged out he realised that he was friends with year 10’s and even some year 11’s.

 

“Annehaesayo hyung!” Taemin greeted them with a bow.

 

“Aigoo!” The four on the ground said with a bight smile on their face.

 

“This is a new transfer into my class and his name is Lee Taemin.”

 

“Aww~ What a cute name!”

 

“I’m Kim Hyung Joon.”

 

“Hyun Joong.” Another said with light coffee brown hair.

 

“Kyu Joon.” Another said.

 

“Young Saeng…” A boy holding a book with glasses said.

 

“Anneyo!” Taemin said again with a smile.

 

“Sit down dongsaeng!” Taemin nodded and was about to sit down when he heard a voice call him.

 

“TAEMINNIE!” Taemin turned around and saw Key wave at him excitedly.

 

Taemin looked at his Key hyung and smiled, waving back.

 

When Taemin turned around to see his new friends again they were all starring at him.

 

“You…know Kibum?” Hyung Joon said.

 

Taemin smiled and was about to sit down again when he felt a hand grab him.

 

“Come sit with us Taeminnie!” Key said again.

 

Taemin turned to look at his new friends and back at his Key hyung.

 

“But…”

 

“Oh. You know SS501?” Key enquired.

 

Taemin looked at his five new friends sitting on the ground and back at Key again.

 

“SS…501?” Taemin asked.

 

“Ye. We made a band called SS501. But…we’re not as famous as the Three Perfects.”

 

Kyu Joon said, a odd smile on his face.

 

“We aren’t as good as you.” Key said with the same odd smile on his face.

 

They both stared at each other, none of them breaking the gaze.

 

Taemin looked at Key and Kyu Joon and thought that maybe he should break the silence.

 

“Umm…can we sit together?” Taemin asked, causing everyone to look at Taemin oddly.

 

“No.” Key and SS501 said at the same time.

 

“Umm…okay…” Taemin said trailing out.

 

“If you don’t want to sit with us then you don’t have to. Since you know Key then you can sit with them for today and sit with us tomorrow?” Young Saeng suggested quietly.

 

Taemin forgot that he was even there because he was so quiet!

 

“That’s a good idea!” Taemin said, clapping excitedly.

 

“Let’s go them Taeminnie!” Key said pulling Taemin towards the cherry blossom tree.

 

Taemin turned around and waved at Jungmin.

 

“See you in class!” Taemin said smiling brightly.