Discussion [R]

Loving You.

Authors Note: I'm sorry to say this but...there WILL be a little MORE rated scenes in this one~

no just kissing i mean~ 

anyways...if you dun want to read it i will understand but you're missing out on alot~

enjoyy~

 

***

 

Taemin didn’t know what to do or what to say.

 

When Minho told him in front of his parents, especially his dad, he just froze and couldn’t believe his ears.

 

“What…what are you talking about hyung?!”

 

Taemin said and stood up, grabbing Minho’s hand and ran upstairs, dragging Minho with him.

 

When they were both in Taemin’s room he slammed the door closed and locked it.

 

Taemin turned around to face Minho when suddenly, two hands pinned him against the door.

 

Minho’s face was so close to Taemin that he couldn’t even move without touched Minho in some way.

 

Taemin didn’t know how to push Minho away so he just talked, his back to the door.

 

“Hyung…that wasn’t a very good joke.”

 

Taemin said, the anger he had a second before coming back up.

 

“I wasn’t joking.”

 

Minhosaid, a smile playing at his lips.

 

Taemin looked at Minho and he couldn’t control it anymore.

 

Taemin pushed Minho and Minho took a few steps backwards, staggering.

 

When Minho had regained his balance just barely, Taemin was in front of Minho again and Minho pushed again.

 

Minhotook another few staggering steps backwards and suddenly, he fell onto the bed.

 

“That was NOT a funny joke.”

 

Taemin said, leaning himself over Minho so their eyes made contact.

 

“Hyung.”

 

Taemin thought that he had made the idea clear enough so when he was about to get up and leave his room, he didn’t expect himself to be pulled back and his back on his bed.

 

“What…?”

 

Minhosmiled down at Taemin.

 

“Sshh…otherwise your parents might hear us making out.”

 

Minhowhispered, his finger on Taemin’s lips.

 

When Taemin heard that, his eyes bulged out and he was about to make a noise when his mouth was getting taken over by a pair of lips that had just touched his that very after noon.

 

Minho’s eyes closed and felt his heart getting taken over again.

 

Every time Taemin did something, it could always seem to get to him and this time, it was the max.

 

He wasn’t going to leave Taemin’s house until they were together.

 

Officially.

 

Minhodeepened the kiss and he held himself up wif one hand, his other hand roaming around Taemin’s chest, making him shiver.

 

“Mmm…”

 

Taemin groaned and Minho smiled to himself and once again, deepened the kiss even further.

 

Suddenly, Taemin couldn’t take it anymore.

 

He could no longer deny what he needed.

 

He needed Minho.

 

By his side.

 

Forever.

 

Taemin put his hands around Minho’s neck, causing Minho to be really surprised but then he gained back his usual figure but before he could do anything, Taemin pulled Minho down so that their chest was touching each other.

 

Minhodidn’t know that Taemin had or would do that and he was surprised.

 

Suddenly, Taemin stopped and he pushed Minho off him.

 

Minhogot up reluctantly and looked down at a panting Taemin who had an arm over his eyes and his lips bright pink from all the kissing those two had just done.

 

“I can’t do this hyung…I really can’t…”

 

Minholooked down and realised that Taemin was shaking in fright.

 

Minhowas worried.

 

He sat on the bed and lay down, one elbow propping him up.

 

He began to Taemin’s hair and Taemin removed his arm from his eyes and turned his face slight to look at Minho.

 

Minhosmiled at Taemin and put the arm that was just propping him up, under Taemin’s head and his other hand, playing with Taemin’s fingers.

 

“I’m not going to force you Taemin…”

 

Taemin looked at Minho and smiled and then snuggled in closer.

 

“Komawo…”

 

Taemin said quietly so Minho could head.

 

They stay like that, Minho’s hand playing with Taemin’s finger and Taemin and Minho’s head touching each other.

 

Suddenly, Minho sat up and Taemin was startled.

 

Taemin sat up after Minho and looked at him oddly.

 

Minholooked at Taemin and then back at his hands.

 

He opened his mouth to speak but closed it again after thinking about it.

 

Instead, he just stood up and held out his hand,

 

“Let’s go. Your parents are still outside.”

 

Taemin smiled at Minho and taking his hand, he stood up and walked with Minho, out of his room and down the stairs.

 

Taemin knew that Minho wanted to say something but he didn’t want to force him to so he didn’t say anything.

 

Minho and Taemin appears in the dining room, Taemin’s dad and Saemin sitting there and chatting happily, Minho and Taemin’s desert there, waiting for them to eat.