Key and Onew

Loving You.

Minho was at school sitting on the grass eating lunch when a bunch of girls walked up to him giggling like mad.

 

“Minho oppa…can we get an auto graph?”

 

Minhoraised his head from his sandwich and looked at those girls with a cold and hard gaze.

 

The girls looked at each other and began to back away.

 

“S-sorry…”

 

The girls left looking at each other.

 

Minhosighed and went back to finishing his sandwich.

 

Soon though, another bunch of girls came up to Minho, except this time, Minho was playing soccer with his friends.

 

“Minho-ssi…will you take a picture with us?”

 

Minhowiped his sweat from his forehead and looked at the girls from a side way glance, one foot still on the soccer ball.

 

All his friends looked at each other, smirking.

 

This was the fourth bunch of girls that had come to ask him for a photo to be with them.

 

Minholooked at his friends and gave a small smile and then turned back to the girls, his gaze hard again.

 

“Sorry.”

 

Minhosaid, his word with no feelings behind it what so ever.

 

Minhoturned back to his friends and began to play soccer with his friends again, leaving the bunch of girls behind him.

 

The girls looked at each other and sighed for the tenth time in a row.

 

Soon the bell rang and Minho stopped his foot half way when he was about to kick and then sighed.

 

Minhobegan to walk with his friends towards the changing room to get changed into his formal attire when he heard some gossip coming from the guys.

 

“Oh My God. Did you hear? We’re getting a new transfer student from Australia tomorrow! “

 

“Chinca?”

 

“Yee.” Another boy replied.

 

For a few seconds no one said anything and all you could hear was the boys changing into their attire.

 

Minhofinished first and he left.

 

He smirked as he walked towards his classroom.

 

Even a new transfer student couldn’t change his social status in school.

 

“Hello sir. Sorry…I was-“

 

“Just sit down Minho. The whole school knows where you are during lunch time…just be sure to win your next match okay?”

 

Minholooked at his classmates, their eyes filled with admiration and respect.

 

Minhoturned his head around to face his teacher and saw that his eyes was also filled with respect and admiration.

 

Minhosighed inside and smiled on the outside.

 

“Sure…no problem.”

 

Minhowent to his seat at the back of the class and picked up his feat onto his table, put the maths book on his face split in the middle and began to sleep.

 

Minhodidn’t realise that his whole class and even his teacher was looking at him.

 

Minhogently closed his eyes after the book was on his face for the past minute or so and he thought to himself,

 

Why does everyone expect me to be perfect?

 

Oh…right. Because I act like it…

 

Minhothen thought after a second of the first thought.

 

And then, he gently nodded off to sleep, dreaming of what life would be if he wasn’t perfect in every person’s eyes.

 

 

 

Taemin looked at the front of his new home and his eyes widened and his mouth open ajar.

 

“No way…we’re living in this house?!”

 

Taemin exclaimed to Saemin.

 

Saemin smiled at Taemin and nodded slightly.

 

“This joke is NOT funny Unnie…NOT funny what so ever.”

 

Taemin said to Saemin and then turned back to the house to stare.

 

“Lee Taemin.” Saemin said.

 

Taemin stopped staring and then looked at Saemin.

 

This was the second time that Saemin had called him that and he never liked it when she did because then that would mean that he was in BIG trouble.

 

“Umm…unnie…what did I do wrong?” Taemin said, unconsciously acting cute.

 

Saemin suddenly smiled brightly and then said in a final tone.

 

“We. Are. Living. Here.” Taemin starred at her for a few seconds and then ran to hug his step mum.

 

“Oh My God! Yay!” Taemin said, hugging Saemin and jumping up and down.

 

“Ok, ok, I get the point. Now will you take this key,” Saemin handed Taemin the key after Taemin let go of her.

 

“And take our luggage up. Choose a room first too!” Saemin shouted her last sentence seeing Taemin drag his luggage roughly up to their new home…

 

 

Minho’s class had ended and he suddenly felt a pair of hands push him off his chair.

 

He shot up and looked around him in a daze.

 

There, standing and smirking was his friends, Key and Onew.

 

“Oh My God…what the hell was that for?!” Minho said, his eyes ablaze and his voice filled with anger that cause Key and Onew to look at each other worredly.

 

Minhowas rarely like this.

 

“Miane…” Key and Onew said looking down worriedly at the floor.

 

*SIGH*

 

“Don’t worry. It’s fine now…so…did you want to go to the arcade or something?”

 

Key and Onew’s head shot up and suddenly there were bright smiles on their faces.

 

“YES!” Both of them screamed excitedly and jumping up and down, holding each other hands.

 

Minhosmiled.

 

These was the friends that he had known for all his life.