In they go.

Loving You.

When Taemin reached class he sat in his class and listened to the teacher drone on and on until he wasn’t listening anymore but looking out at the window that was next to him.

 

Taemin looked up from his daydream every few minutes and looked at the clock.

 

When the minute hand his 12 Taemin stood up with his bag packed and ran out of the classroom just when the bell went.

 

As Taemin stood there leaning against the gate of Jae Goon, he looked around for Key and Onew.

 

“Bye Taemin hyung!” Taemin smiled at the person who said bye and waved.

 

“Taemin oppa! Bye bye~!” A girl said walking past.

 

“Bye!” Taemin replied back.

 

“TAEMINNIE!” Key said waving at Taemin frantically.

 

Taemin stood up and waved back, a large smile on his face.

 

“Hyung!” Taemin greeted Key.

 

“Hey! Don’t forget me!” Onew said joking.

 

Everyone laughed and began to walk out of the school premises.

 

“Where is Minho hyung now do you think?”

 

Key and Onew stopped walking, their faces worried and serious.

 

“Hyung?” Taemin asked again.

 

“Oh what?” Onew said.

 

“Where would Minho hyung be now?”

 

Key and Onew sighed and said nothing in response to the question.

 

“HYUNG!” Taemin said, becoming impatient.

 

Onew and Key starred wide eyed at Taemin having never thought that they would see Taemin like this.

 

“I-in the club…” Key stammered, still in shock that his Taemin was like this.

 

“Which club? I’m going to find him and bring him back to school.”

 

Onew sighed and looked up into the sky.

 

“It’s no use.” Onew said, forgetting what just happened.

 

“Why?” Taemin said as they crossed the road, on their way to the city, where the club is situated.

 

“Because the only person that was ever able to do that was Minho’s ex girlfriend.” Onew explained.

 

Taemin stopped and looked at Onew.

 

“Ex…girlfriend?”

 

Taemin suddenly heard Key sigh and Taemin turned around to look at him.

 

“Yeah. Minho’s ex…I remember her…she was a .” Key said, his eyes hard and his lips tight.

 

“A…?” Taemin said again when they were about to reach the city.

 

“Yeah. She transferred to Jae Goon the same time I transferred there which was about two years ago.” Onew explained.

 

Key didn’t saw anything.

 

“She was the prettiest girl in the whole school and every boy wanted to be her girlfriend. Then, Minho wasn’t like he is now; perfect…” Onew trailed off as they crossed another road.

 

“He was nice and kind. One day he didn’t come to school and the whole school was talking about it. Then she didn’t know who he was so she wanted to see who it was.”

 

“What’s her name?” Taemin asked curious.

 

Onew was about to open his mouth and reply to Taemin’s question when Key beat him to it.

 

“Christina.” Key said the name with distaste.

 

“Oh…Christina…” Taemin trailed off and looked ahead of him and saw tall buildings tower over him.

 

“Anyways, one day, after a few days, Minho still didn’t come to school and the school was thinking about expelling him but Christina was nice and asked them to give him one more day and said that she would personally go and get him to come back to school.” Onew continued his story.

 

“She went to look for him and soon found him in a club, the one he is probably in now and when she found she tried to ask him to come back to school but he rejected her. That club is known for having a lot of es.” Key continued.

 

Taemin starred at his hyung’s.

 

“Chinca?”

 

Key and Onew nodded.

 

“Christina didn’t know how she was going to persuade him to come to school so she did the first thing that came to her mind and shouted to the whole club that she loved him.”

 

Taemin froze.

 

For some weird reason, Taemin was angry but Taemin shook that feeling off and continued to listen to his hyung’s talk.

 

“When Minho heard that Christina liked him he was happy; because he liked Christina too. They began to go out and they were Jae Goon’s perfect couple.” Key said.

 

“Until that is…Minho realised that Christina never liked him.”

 

Taemin didn’t know what to saw to that.

 

“She was cheating on him on some called Kim Jonghyun.”

 

Taemin froze and looked at Key.

 

“J-Jonghyun!?” Taemin asked his eyes wide.

 

“You know him?” Onew said.

 

“Yeah…his my cousin…” Everyone stopped walking and Key and Onew looked at Taemin.

 

“Chinca?!” Key said.

 

“Yeah…I actually came to Jae Goon in hope of seeing him but I haven’t seen him so I thought he left…”

 

“Yeah…When Minho realised that Jonghyun and Christina was having an affair he became like how he is now; mean and cold. He made Jonghyun transfer out of Jae Goon to the U.S and made Christina feel isolated and in the end, she also transferred out of Jae Goon.” Onew finished saying just as they reached the club called “Girlz”.

 

Taemin starred at the sign and then looked back down at Onew and Key.

 

“Is it…really okay for me to go in? Won’t I be underage…?” Onew and Key laughed and shook their head.

 

“The minimum age is 15. So you can go in.”

 

“15?!” Taemin asked.

 

“Yeah…I know…” Key said trailing off.

 

Key, Onew and Taemin looked at the sign of the club.

 

Key and Onew sighed again and then began to walk into of the dark doorway.