(Luhan/Nana) Poster Girl

Alternate

 

If there is one thing that Luhan doesn’t understand, it would be the fact that his feet wouldn’t budge from where he is currently standing no matter how many times his mind screams out instructions for him to do so. It’s like there is this strong, strong glue that keeps his feet stuck to the ground beneath his Chucks. It’s like there is this strong, strong magnet that keeps his gaze locked to the gigantic billboard poster right in front of him.

 

A strong magnet indeed, which comes in the shape of a twenty-one-year-old girl named Nana.

 

Of course, Luhan doesn’t know any of that information, except for her enchanting black orbs which seem to draw him in.

 

What he doesn’t understand the most is that despite this is the first time he ever laid his eyes on this particular girl, even if it’s just through a simple two-dimensional poster, there is something about the girl that makes he think that they’re connected in the strangest way.

 

Just as he is about to get more drowned in his trance, Luhan feels a light tap on his shoulder, jerking him awake from his sea of thoughts. He glances up to his right and finds his friend staring at him with a puzzled look on his face.

 

“Hyung, you alright?” Sehun asks. “We’d already walked so far ahead when I noticed you were missing,”

 

A quick smile is plastered on Luhan’s face to assure the younger boy that there is absolutely nothing wrong, but it’s Sehun, he realizes then, and there is absolutely nothing that he can hide from the boy.

 

The billboard caught Sehun’s attention, or rather, the girl in the poster caught his attention. His worried expression immediately changes into a relaxed one as he exhales an understanding “oh” and smirks at his favourite hyung. “I see,” he then says.

 

Luhan doesn’t understand it, but when he sees the smirk on Sehun’s, he feels his ears reddening and his heartbeats pacing up a bit too quickly. It’s Sehun, and there is absolutely nothing that Sehun doesn’t know about him, but just this one fact, Luhan wishes to keep it a secret.

 

With the glue beneath his feet suddenly gone, Luhan resumes his halted strides in a rush, blurting out “let’s go” in his mother tongue.

 

Sehun fall back into synchronized steps with him as they heads back to where the other boys are probably waiting anxiously or perhaps angrily, with Luhan not forgetting to steal another glance back at the stunning girl in the poster when he thinks Sehun isn’t looking.