(Chanyeol/Yura) Say my name

Alternate

 

“Yah, can you pass me that water bottle?”

 

It’s been more than five times he’s called her that way today, not that she’s counting, and it irritates her more than it does even when it’s Minah who addresses her in that manner. Sure, they were born in the same year, even the same month, but still she’s the sunbae in this industry and despite having met for a couple of times before and being in the same team for this event, she doesn’t think they are friendly enough to call each other by name, let alone ‘yah’.

 

She rolls her eyes and takes the bottle. “Where’s your manner?” she asks the tall boy.

 

Chanyeol only blinks in response for a good minute, his round eyes seeming lost and perplexed. “Um, please?”

 

“It’s Yura,” she retorts while throwing the bottle at him (he catches it with his left hand and she thinks he has a good reflex despite the slow brain). “At least call me by my name if you don’t want to use the polite terms.”

 

He’s quiet for a while as he twirls the bottle cap in his hand. “I can’t,” says him at last.

 

“Why not?”

 

“It feels weird,” he returns. “Because that’s my sister’s name.”

 

She glances away hearing that, her eyes on her friends chatting away and laughing with each other like they always do in the dorm without a care about the people around them. Kicking invisible dusts on the hard ground, she looks at him again who’s doing the same. “Call me Ahyoung then,” she tells him, forcing a smile (and prays it doesn’t look strange).

 

“Ahyoung?”

 

“That’s my real name.”

 

“Oh. Okay.” He nods. “Ahyoung.” Smiles. “Thanks for… uh, the water.”

 

“You’re welcome.”

 


 

For the abs, I hope you like water keke