YUKI [YOU]

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

 

 

“YAH YUKI!! COMEBACK HERE!”

 

*Whatever* without looking back at my mad manager I just left the café. I am seriously never going back to that place ever again.

 

*Sigh

 

I’m Yuki. I am 18 and a high school dropout. It is not because I am stupid or whatever you may call me, it’s because I have huge financial problems. Hard to explain the real situation so I just cut my introduction a bit short. My parents were divorced when I was 6 and my dad, now living in America having a successful business and a new beautiful wife. My mother passed away 5 years ago. As you can see I am now living by my own in this big city of Korea, Seoul. I was before living in my parent’s old apartment but then when my dad came back to Korea he gave me this average yet comfortable apartment to live in since I don’t want to go with him to America. Honestly sometimes I do hate my father because of the past, but seeing he’s still care for me, his one and only child I reconsider. Up until now I still contacted him.

 

And, oh yea. I’m being fired from my job, again, for the nth time. If my dad knew this I am totally screwed and he would definitely drag me out of the country with him and having me to learn about his business which is something that never gained my interest. I don’t want to be a businesswoman. I hate being involved in business.

 

“Aish, that stupid manager! I was just taking a short nap! Why did he have to be that furious?!” I mumbled as I walk along the road that night. Suddenly I saw a Chinese restaurant. I felt my stomach growled, so I went in. “Great, not much people around, this is more I like it” I talked to myself. I searched for seat that is away from other people. There I walked pass by 6 good looking boys. One that attracts my attention is the boy with pink hair. He is cute but he doesn’t look quite friendly. So I just find a seat that is away from them. I ordered my food and decided to go to the restroom.

 

====

I just came out from the restroom and take a cup of coffee from the counter. It’s free. Then I went to my table when suddenly I bumped into someone and spilled my coffee on his cloth.

 

“Aish! Watch where you going!” he said.

 

“Oh sorry~ sorry~” I apologized.

 

He didn’t say anything at first and I was about to go away but then..

 

*Gasp!

 

“YAH!!! YOU!! SHORTY!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO MY CLOTH!! DON’T YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THIS IS?! AN ITALIAN DESIGNER MADE THIS WITH PASSION! LOOK IT THIS TAG! NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THIS STAIN?”

 

“PSH! I’VE TOLD YOU I AM SORRY! AND YOU DON’T HAVE TO COPY HYUN BIN! IT’S AND DOESN’T SUIT YOU! PINK HEAD!” I don’t know why but I got pissed by his overreacting respond.

 

“WHA-?” he said and I left before he could finish his words.

 

“HEY HEY HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! I’M NOT FINISH YET!” he called me but I just ignore him.

 

*pink head!*