NOONA, I LOVE YOU

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

 

AUTHOR’S POV

It was B.A.P’s turn to perform. Yuki made her best though she messed few of her lines and steps but she got it under cover. She had forgotten everything that had happened that morning. She have to admit though, she feel a bit awkward around Daehyun after his confession. And she can feel that Daehyun also feel the same. But both of them are too professional to have the situation to not look so obvious. Their performance ended with a super amazing fans scream and supports. They even get the top 10 ranking in the chart. ‘These boys are actually amazing’ Yuki complimented.

 

YUKI’S POV

“Oppa” I heard someone calling from the back but I ignored it. Because I thought the call was not for me. “Oppa! Oppa!” this time I turned to look at the person who owns the voice because somehow the voice is kinda familiar. When I turned around I saw ‘me’ I mean Zelo! I grab him towards corner where there are not many people around. “What are you doing here?!” I exclaimed half whispering. “Aren’t you supposed to go to work?” I am working Zelo said as he chuckles. “I beg your boss to work here to get some news from this show.” He continued before I even start to protest. “And he gave you the permission?” “Yes! He’s happy that I insisted to have some work here. He even said that I made a right choice which I don’t know what it is but yea.” “What is your original purpose actually coming here?” I asked knowing that his excuse is not much reliable. “Nothing I just want to watch you performing.” He smiled innocently. “Noona! You are DAEBAK!”  He put two thumbs up. I just rolled my eyes towards his childish act. “Let’s go.” “Where?” He asked, clueless. “Mister, you forgot to tell me what I am supposed to do next after this. Showcase? CF? Another performance?” “Ohh” He made an ‘O’shape with his mouth. “Actually you have another performance. I forgot where. Go and ask Yonggukie hyung.” He said as he follows me to B.A.P’s room.

 

“Everyone” I clear my throat. “This is Yuki. Yuki this is B.A.P” I introduced Yuki to B.A.P. I can see Daehyun eyes glued on ‘me’ (one whom Zelo possessed) he was rather shocked. “OHOOOOO look who’s having a girlfriend here~” Yongjae said as he wrapped one of his arm around my shoulder. “Junhong a” Yongguk called. “Yes?” “You can go now if you wanted to go.” He grinned giving a hint that I can go on a date with my ‘girlfriend’. “We don’t have anything after this.” He said as if he knew what I am going to ask after that. “Oh ok” I replied and went off.

===

AUTHOR’S POV

They don’t actually go anywhere, they just went straight home, Yuki’s home. As soon they arrived, Zelo put on a call. “Hello? Mr.Park, I’m afraid I have to leave early today. I don’t feel so good.” Yuki heard what Zelo said. She glared at Zelo. Zelo just smile in return. “Uhuh..yea ok..thanks boss” he continued. “YAH!! WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD DO THAT?!” Yuki barked. “Easy there~~ no big deal..you don’t have that much work either so it’s worth to have some extra days off right?” he laughed. “Besides~ I want to spend more time with you.” Yuki kept silent. “Emm Yuki noona. I am very sorry about last night.” Zelo apologized. With that, the last night scenario rewinds in Yuki’s mind. She gives a sigh and closes her eyes while leaning her back on the couch. “Nahh..Zelo ya you don’t need to apologise. It’s not entirely your fault. I was just too eager for us to change back and have our own life back without disturbing each other anymore.” Zelo was brokenhearted hearing Yuki’s last sentence. “Noona~ you really don’t want us to see each other again?” Zelo asked half whispering. Yuki immediately opened her eyes. “Emm..yea don’t you think it’s a troublesome living like this? I’m sure you don’t want us to be like this forever.” Zelo doesn’t say anything. He doesn’t want to go away from Yuki. He wanted to be with Yuki forever. “NOONA! Do you hate me that much?” Yuki was a bit surprised, and then she chuckled. “No silly~.. I don’t hate you, it’s just I want my life back.” She smiled. “Oh..So you don’t want to see me anymore? If..we are…back as each other again?” Yuki smirk as she ruffled Zelo’s hair. “Kid, you are an idol. Do you have time to meet me?” “FOR YOU I DO!” Yuki was startled, she never seen this side of Zelo before. “B-Because..I…I LIKE NOONA! NO! I FELL IN LOVE WITH YUKI NOONA!” Zelo confessed in a ‘childish’ way yet so manly. Yuki once again, was shocked by the confession. Last time it was Daehyun now Zelo? Yuki looked at Zelo, she was speechless. “Noona..” Zelo softly called. “Noona, I LOVE YOU” with that Zelo took Yuki into his arms. He wrapped Yuki’s body neatly. “Noona, I LOVE YOU” he whispered at Yuki’s ear.

 

Zelo let go and he look straightly into Yuki’s eyes. Yuki froze, she can’t think properly towards Zelo’s sudden action. Zelo slowly lean in. closer and closer until their lips were almost touch. Yuki closes her eyes. She doesn’t want to look at what will happen next. They were almost kissed when Yuki’s phone ring.

 

Baby goognight~chaljayo goodnight~’ –B1A4 baby goodnight-

 

Zelo sighed, frustrated. He was almost there. He cursed inside his head. He took Yuki’s phone. “Here, it’s from Gongchan” “You took it.” “Why?” Zelo asked. “Duhh I can’t say anything with your voice. He’ll think that I’m cheating on him” Zelo heart was shattered into pieces like billion pieces of broken glasses. After all the confession he made, it’s obvious that it’s not easy for him to get Yuki’s heart. She’s still in love with Gongchan. With a heavy heart, Zelo took the phone. He put it on a loud speaker so that Yuki can also hear their conversations.

 

Gongchan: H-Hello? Yuki?

Zelo: Yes..oppa…why do you call?

Gongchan: Nothing, it was about last night. I’m so sorry. I don’t know how’s that actually happened.. I mean..

Yuki gave Zelo a signal saying that it was ok.

Zelo: No no no, it’s ok oppa.

He said without letting Gongchan finished his words.

Gongchan: Really? You mean it?

Zelo: Yep.

Gongchan: Well, glad to hear that. *awkward

Zelo: *chuckles* Umm Oppa.

Gongchan: Yea?

Zelo: Can we meet tomorrow night?

Gongchan: Sure! Where? *delighted*

Zelo: I’ll text you later, where.

Gongchan: Ok.

Zelo: Ok see you tomorrow.

Gongchan: Bye

Zelo: Bye.

-call ended-

 

“Tell me what’s in your mind” Yuki demanded. “You have to meet him tomorrow, I’ll tell you where.” Yuki sensed a tension in Zelo’s voice since he called her ‘you’ instead of ‘noona’ but she just kept it herself. Yuki was about to say something but Zelo already stood up and make his way upstairs. “I want to sleep. Goodnight” “Oh ok. Goodnight” Yuki replied. She doesn’t know why but she felt guilty towards Zelo. Yuki went back to B.A.P’s dorm late that night. Daehyun realizes this and he can feel that there’s something wrong by looking at her face.

 

A/N; Another chapter. Enjoy =) and if you guys ever read a fanfic named ‘Noona, I Love You’ I took the chapter title from here hehe but the story is different of course.