YOU ARE ME AND I AM YOU

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

 

They walked out of the restaurant disbelief. They stood in front of the restaurant trying to grasp everything that had happened which seemed a bit,no, totally unlogical to them on that day. Zelo looked up towards his body. ‘She is really THIS short’ he thought. “YAH! WHY ARE YOU SO SHORT! I CAN’T EVEN SEE MY HANDSOME FACE PROPERLY” Yuki glared at him with eyes full of flames. “OOO my eyes are pretty seductive~ I bet you’d fall for me in just a sec if you are in your body right now” he then laugh. Yuki rolled her eyes, “Whatever let’s go to my place.” “Your place?” “Duhh~~ I am obviously don’t want to look like that in public.” Pointing at ‘herself’.

Zelo chuckled. “What are you laughing at? Let’s go” Zelo followed her still chuckling.

 

===

“So this is my home” Yuki said. “Yeah I know” Zelo replied in a boring tone. Yuki raised one of her eyebrows. Zelo went straight to the couch and sit. Yuki sat next to him. “Hey hey watch how you sit! I don’t gap my legs when sitting!” Yuki exclaimed seeing how Zelo sit when she was still wearing a night gown. “Sit properly and close your legs.” Zelo just followed what Yuki have said while giving her a ‘psh’ look.

Zelo looked at Yuki. His eyes grew bigger. “YAH YOU! I DON’T SIT LIKE A GIRL!” “I AM A GIRL!” Yuki screamed back. “IN A BOY’S BODY!” Zelo said continuing what Yuki have said. ‘Oh yea I forgot.’ Yuki tried not to look embarrassed. She then sits like a guy, “That’s more I like it.” Zelo said. The atmosphere became awkward. Zelo cough. “AISH! THIS IS WEIRD!” Yuki nodded and they were back to their original position. “So..” Yuki cleared , “What are we going to do now?” “Psh, this is exactly what are we going to do. You’ll have to act like me while i…HAVE to act like you.”, Zelo said as he put some pressure in his voice. At firstYuki give a blank face. Zelo shook his head and give a sigh knowing Yuki still don’t get what he meant. Then Yuki understood it but in a very different. “Have to?” she gave him a deadly glare which made him shuddered.

 

He stood up, “Now can you tell me first how I am going to wash up and change?” Yuki startled. “Huh?” her face reddened as she remembered Zelo is in her body right now. ‘! He’s going to see  EVERYTHING!’ Yuki thought. “Well?” Yuki snapped back to reality. “Follow me.” Yuki brought Zelo to her room. She opened her wardrobe taking a pair of jeans and t-shirt. For a second Yuki stared at her undergarments ‘Am I really doing this?’ “OI..I’M GOING TO ROTTEN HERE IF I HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOU LONGER.” Yuki then gave Zelo the clothes. Zelo’s face reddened, looking at the bra and underwear. He then looked at Yuki who is looking away from him. “You should wear that.” Yuki said still looking away. Without any word, Zelo went to the bathroom.

 

==

 

“YAHH!! SHORTY!! COME HERE!!” Yuki at that time who were preparing them something to eat since they haven’t got any breakfast yet, shocked. Yuki rushed into her room. Her eyes widened, she looked at ‘herself’, half . “YAH!!” Yuki hurriedly grab the towel on the bed and cover ‘her’ body. She suddenly feels hot in the face. *‘He saw ‘me’* Zelo too felt a little bit embarrassed. “Umm h- how am I going to wear this?” he asked while holding Yuki’s bra in front of her. Ashamed, Yuki quickly turned Zelo around and help Zelo to put on the bra. Zelo cover himself with the towel. “Th- thanks?” he scratched at the back of his neck. Yuki headed towards the door then stopped. “Quick, wear your shirt and come down eat.” Yuki shut the door. She was really embarrassed.   

  

===

Silence fell upon they were eating. Zelo looked at Yuki. “What?” Yuki snarled. “Umm we haven’t introduce ourselves properly yet.” Yuki looked at Zelo confused. “I’m Zelo you?” “Yuki.” It went silent again. “What do you do Yuki?” “Why are you so interested?” Yuki asked. Zelo was surprised by that question. ‘oh yea why do I care.’ “Nahh just want to know a little bit about you since I am you now.” He replied. Yuki ignored him and continue eating. “Nevermind.” He also continue to eat.

 

“I’m jobless.” Seeing Zelo seems surprised by her statement she continued, “I had a job before and I intended to keep on working at that place as a waiter but because I can’t stand anymore towards my manager I quit, the day when we’ve met each other.” Zelo nodded and his mouth made an O shape. “How about you?” She asked. “Why are you interested?” Zelo chuckled. “Nevermind” Yuki finished her last bite and turned to the sink. “I’m an idol.” Yuki turned to Zelo. “You sure?” “Yeah, have you ever heard of B.A.P?” “Huh? You mean the group that had debuted with blonde hairs?” Zelo laugh and said yes. Actually Yuki is never got interested with the entertainment world. She knew B.A.P through the regular teenage customers who always come during lunch at the café where she used to work at.

 

Done eating they sat on the couch. “Now let’s discuss on how we are going to live from now on.” Yuki said. “Ok’ Zelo said in reply.

 

a/n: can you guys imagine the situations? Keke I’m afraid it’s confusing, since Yuki is in Zelo’s body ans Zelo is in Yuki’s body. ^^ and I hope you could enjoy reading this story. Oh yea if my story happens to be the same or almost the same as others, one thing I do not paliagrize(?) *lol I’m not good in spelling XP* but seriously I do not copy others work.