NOONA~

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

A/N: Umm before I write anything, I am sorry if this chapter is crappy or anything or boring.

 

“GOOD MORNING NOONA!” Zelo was ridiculously happy that morning. Well he was just acting happy. He doesn’t want Yuki to be sadder. “ZELO!” she angrily said, hate her sleep being interrupted. She totally forgot about last night with Gongchan. She pushed Zelo, making him almost fall and proceeds to the refrigerator. She then looked at the clock. “GOSH I’M LATE!” Yuki quickly washed her face and ready to go out of the door. Her reactions made Zelo laugh out loud! “NOONA!” he exclaimed when Yuki was about to step out of the door. “WHAT!?” Yuki replied. “Zelo I’m late for the rehearsal!” “Noona, don’t worry. Daehyun hyung already found an excuse for you not to come today.” “Zelo..” “You’ve worked too hard noona. Come let’s have breakfast. After this we’re going out around Seoul.” “Zelo..” “Noona~~~ pleaseeee~~” Zelo made puppy eyes and pout. “Haihh okayyy~” Yuki replied as she sat by the table and dig in her breakfast. Zelo looked at her. “What?” Yuki exclaimed. “Nothing” Zelo chuckled and eats his breakfast.

===

 

They went to any nice place around Seoul. They went shopping, to the amusement park seeking for some rides. To the museums, any place that they feel wanted to go. And lastly, they went to the beach. They went there to watch the sunset. They sat next to each other with only few centimeters gap between them. “Noona~” “Hmm?” Yuki replied while looking at the sun setting by the sea. It seems like the sun is going into the sea. “Noona~ you’re not angry anymore when I call you ‘noona’” Yuki chuckles “Why would I waste my time scolding you because of you calling me noona. Even if I do you wouldn’t listen” “Hehe” Zelo scratch at the back of his neck. Awkward silent falls between them. Both were drowned in their own minds. The red shades of light from the sun, fascinates Zelo as it set. Zelo searched his bag for his phone when he felt a small box in his bag. He slowly took it out. It was a bracelet that he secretly bought for Yuki when they went shopping earlier. “Zelo!” “Oh!” “Sorry if I scared you” Yuki chuckled. “Zelo let’s take a picture together.” “Ok” *snap* Yuki took a picture with his phone and set it as her wallpaper. “You want it too? I’ll send you one” few second after that the picture is sent to Zelo’s phone. Zelo smiled looking at it. ‘I’m sure this is my last memory with you noona’

 

“Umm Noona~” “Yea?” “I want to give you something” Zelo gives Yuki the small box. Yuki gasp when she opened it. The bracelet got bunny charm attached around it. “Zelo it’s cute! Thanks~” Yuki gave him a warm smile. “emm noona~” “Hmm?” “I…I…don’t you think we should…..eih” Zelo didn’t finish his sentence instead he kissed Yuki. Yuki was suppose to be shocked and all but instead because of his warm and soft lips Yuki kissed him back. It was a short yet a passionate kiss. “Zelo” “Noona” they called each other as they pulled off. Not long after that they felt a quake and it cause both Yuki and Zelo to collapse on the sandy ground.

 

ZELO’S POV

‘This is it..noona~now I’m not going to bother you anymore.’

FLASHBACK

Last night after Yuki noona falls asleep I can’t help staring at her angelic face. ‘She’s beautiful’ I complimented. Yuki noona has long eyelashes, thin M-shaped lips which make me wanted to kiss them that instant. She got a soft fair skin. I touched her warm soft cheek. I looked at her until I too fall asleep on the couch next to her. That night I had a dream. I dreamt of a familiar old lady. In the dream she keeps on repeating some sort of an incantation ‘and one shall be disappear from the other.’ And then I dream of Yuki. She was smiling at me but then the smile vanished and she too vanished into thin air. In that dream I keep on calling Yuki Noona but she was not there. I was suddenly surrounded by a thick fog causing my sight to completely blur and I shouted for Yuki’s name. I woke up after that only found me panting. Sweat trickled down my face. I looked at Yuki, she was still asleep. I went to the bathroom washing my face. I looked into the mirror. ‘What does this means? Could it be noona will forget about me? She will forget everything that we’ve gone through?’ the thoughts keep on disturbing me the whole night.

-end of flashback-

 

‘Zelo…’ ‘Zelo…’ a soft voice called me. I can feel my body was shaken. I finally opened my eyes. With a blurry vision and the shimmering light from the moon I can see an angelic faced girl, the same as Yuki noona. I smiled and tried to sit but a damn headache strikes me making me fall to the ground again. “Zelo!” “Noona..” I called her and give her a warm smile. I hold her hand tightly and she holds mine back. “Noona..I Love You” I can see her crying. I wiped off the tears that fall down her cheek. “Noona..don’t cry..i’m here” I tried to calm her down. “Zelo..Noona loves you too…I love you too!” she said as I finally get to sit down. The confession made my eyes wide opened. I was shocked at the same time excited! I touched her face. “Noona..really?” she smiled and nod. With that I hugged her tightly like there is no tomorrow.

 

We went home a little bit late that night. Yuki noona wanted to went home early but I insisted to go home a bit late. It’s because I wanted to cherish every single second with the woman that I love for tomorrow I don’t know maybe tonight’s memory would just be vanished in just a sec once we woke up tomorrow morning. I sent her to bed and I wait for her till she went asleep. I touched her face for the last time. I was very sad that this most happy moment of mine turned out to last in just few hours.

 

A/N: I thought I said I would update next week or some other time, but yea..since I have nothing to do so…..yeaa…..i just wrote this chapter today and I haven’t really checked my sentences and grammar as well as my vocabs. I hope you guys would understand what am I trying to say here XD enjoy..^^