THE INTERVIEW

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

(WITH B1A4)

Yuki and B1A4 bowed to each other. She saw Gongchan, ‘He’s handsome as ever’ Yuki’s eyes glued at Gongchan. Gongchan realized that he is being watch by Yuki. He gave her a sweet smile. ‘Yuki it’s been a long time’ He thought feeling guilty at the same time for breaking his promise, for not contacting Yuki after he became an idol. Yuki was surprised when he saw Gongchan is smiling at her causing her to blush. During the interview Gongchan was took a seat next to Yuki. It makes Yuki more nervous yet happy to see Gongchan again after a long time. The interview went well. All the members answered the question comfortably.

 

“This is the last question, before we end this interview.” Yuki took a breath. “Gongchan shi~” she paused. “If you are ask to chose a girl to marry with, what kind of girl do you want?” the atmosphere become awkward for a moment. The entire members look at Gongchan. Gongchan was surprised by that question but he doesn’t show, he just smile instead. ‘Yuki you’re a PABO! Why do you have to ask him?!’ Yuki screamed inside her head. “umm” Gongchan started. Yuki’s heart that had pound 200 km/h now pounding even faster. She can feel that she could faint anytime soon because of nervous breakdown.  “Someone like you?”  Gongchan answered. Yuki’s eyes widened. She was speechless. All the members then laugh while teasing Gongchan. “Okay~” Yuki put a fake laugh. “Alright, now could you say something to your fans?” Jinyoung, the leader of the group thanks all the fans on behalf of the group. And for the ending they say their group chant together. “Let’s fly B1A4” and bow.

 

After the interview had finished, Gongchan went closer to Yuki. “Meet me tonight, I’ll text you” he whispered and winked before he left the studio. It makes Yuki’s face reddened. ‘Why do I have to be nervous? He is still my boyfriend’ she sighed.

 

(WITH BAP)

After 15 minutes of break, Yuki have to get ready to interview B.A.P. She totally forgot about Zelo after seeing Gongchan just now. Moreover she will meet Gongchan again that night after a long time separating from each other. Yuki smiled while walking looking at the ground. “Ouch!” She bumped into someone. “Sorry” She said looking up at the person. “Zelo” She said but Zelo doesn’t seem to know her. He just walked passed Yuki. Yuki was shocked by the unwelcome behavior of Zelo. “Psh he just as cold as he the first time we met” she mumbled.

 

The interview started. Yuki can’t help not looking at Zelo all the time during the interview. Zelo didn’t speak a word for the whole interview.

 

ZELO POV

I walked into the studio with the other members. I saw a familiar girl with a tall brownish haired guy. The guy talked to her. They were so close that I can barely see the girl’s face. When the guy walked away I saw Yuki! Her face is red. She blushed. I suddenly feel hurt in the chest of mine. What’s more hurting is she smiled after that. Who is that guy? Could it be Gongchan? Her boyfriend? Why am I like this? URRRRGHHH!

 

I walked thoughtlessly when suddenly I bumped into her. She apologized to me. She looked at me. “Zelo” she said. From that I’ve just knew how much I’ve missed her. Even though we have known each other for a short time, I can feel that we have this some kind of special bond. But, somehow, I can’t face her. So I walked passed her pretending that we never know each other.

 

END OF ZELO POV

 

“Zelo shi~” Zelo was surprised when his name was called. Yuki smiled at him. “Zelo shi why don’t you say something to your fans out there.” Yuki continued. Zelo sheepishly smiled and thank his fans and BABY for supporting B.A.P. before the interview end as what B1A4 did they also say their chant together “URI B A P YES SIR!”

 And by that the interview had ended. Yuki went straight home after that she have to get ready to meet Gongchan that night.

 

A/N: again sorry for any grammar error and vocabs. I’m sure if my friend sees this she will be terribly mad. You know who you are :p