GOODBYE

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

YUKI’S POV

“Haaaahhh finally I’m home” Yuki said as she stretch her arms when she entered her house. Her boss let her to leave on time that day. She dumps her bag on the couch which somehow reminds her to something but she was unsure about that. “Oh well” she shrugged and went to the kitchen to grab some water to refresh herself, tired because of doing her piles of works at the office. She doesn’t know that she had a lot of pending works to do so that’s why she had to finish at least half of it before another works come. Done resting for a while she went to have a refreshing shower. She the tv but nothing interesting to watch. She keeps on changing the channel until she coincidentally turns on a channel that shows a performance from a boygroup and somehow she found out that they seem familiar.

“WOW that was a great clip from B.A.P! Everyone the clip you just saw just now was No Mercy from B.A.P. they had made 180 degrees of transformation from a sort of rebellious concept to a pop-boy concept. Isn’t they cool? …….” The host of the show introduced the song.

‘B.A.P? I think I’ve heard that name?’ Yuki thought.

“Ok now, you have seen their video clips Warrior! Then Power. And now they show No Mercy towards us by taking our heart mercilessly! Now let’s all welcome B.A.P!” The host continued and Yuki was interested to watch more. “Ok guys I know most of well probably majority of the citizen knows you but I would like you to introduce yourself one by one to our viewers.” Each of B.A.P member introduced themselves up until the last member, “Hi I’m Zelo and I’m the maknae of this group.” he smiled as he introduced himself. ‘Zelo?’ Yuki thought.

 

“This blue haired boy, I think he looks familiar. Where did I saw him?” Yuki talked to herself. “Aha! Ohh yeaaa just now at KBS building..ohooo you’re really an idol eh kiddo? Just as I thought you were.” Yuki suddenly remembered that she had met the exactly the same blue haired boy in the tv in KBS building that morning. “Funny~ kid why are you looking at me like you knew me. Or is it you are one of the erted alien?” Yuki talked to the TV. But seriously she felt that there’s something about that boy that makes her wonders. Hate to think more about it she immediately turned off the tv and lay down on the couch. She looked at the ceiling. Something is actually bothering her but she don’t know what it is. She turned at the coffee table wanting to get her phone when she noticed a pink note lying on the table. It writes ‘To: Yuki Noona’ curious, she opened the note that is more like a letter.

 

ZELO’S POV

I was sitting on the couch and feels like that I’m going almost crazy thinking about this. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to go away from Yuki noona. I want to be with her forever! I wanted to stay here until tomorrow morning, until she wakes up and I wanted to bring back her memories if she’s forgetting me tomorrow but at the same time I don’t want to see her standing there in front of me and ask who I am and asking why I am in her house and then she kicked me out of the house, because it hurts me more. I know, I am such a coward! I couldn’t be her man! For a moment I feel lifeless.

 

 I grab a pink paper and wrote a letter to her.

 

“Dear Noona,

By the time you read this letter, I know you would forget about me already and you probably forgot about all the times we had spent together. Even after you finished reading this letter you would just throw this letter in the bin thinking it as some kind of a joke. But noona before you would do that I wanted to tell you that I LOVE YOU! I am your man. I am your current boyfriend and we were officially together last night. Yesterday, we had so much fun together touring around Seoul and went to nice places in Seoul. The beach was our last destination and it is where you finally confessed that you love me too. And it was also our last moments together. We had switched back to ourselves and you would forget everything about me. It’s a long story though and if I were to write it from the beginning I’m sure I would write a 5000 words essay. Hehe. One thing you should know. I’ve been you and you had been me for such quite a long time. I wanted to help you to remember everything about me by the time you wake up this morning but I just couldn’t. I’m scared noona. Noona~ I thought I have a lot to say but I couldn’t remember what they are. Noona~ if you think you had remembered me after reading this letter call me INSTANTLY! Because I will miss you.. I will miss you a lot! I think that is all. I’m sure I have a lot to say but I can’t remember. Noon~ I’m going home now, be sure take care of yourself ok? And Noona, I’ll wait for you. NOONA I LOVE YOU!

 

Love,

Choi JunHong @ Zelo”

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!” Yuki crumpled the letter and threw it on the floor. Reading that letter had sent chill down her spine. “Whatever” she lie on the couch again trying to get rid of whatever she was thinking at that time. She grabbed her phone that she would swear she hadn’t even looked at it since she woke up in the morning. She was about to surf the internet when she saw her and the blue haired boy whose name is Zelo together on her wallpaper. She was terribly shocked and at that instant she felt her head was spinning everything went blur and somehow she remembered everything now. She fainted soon after that.

On the next morning Yuki was still feel a bit dizzy. She had remembered everything. She tried to call Zelo, but no answer. She called him on her way to work, during lunch time until she went home that night. Zelo would not answer any of her calls. She left a lot of text messages and also voice messages and again no reply. Yuki gave up and that night she cried until she fell asleep. The next day Yuki asked permission from her boss to have a day off since she doesn’t feel quite well. It was too boring at home so she decided to go to the Chinese restaurant where she first met Zelo. As usual, she would choose the seat at the very back of the restaurant but this time she ordered the coffee. Before the food she ordered came she went to the restroom. On the way back to her seat, she bumped into someone and that person accidentally spilled his coffee on her shirt.

 

“Oh sorry~ sorry~” said the boy.

 

“It’s ok” Yuki said as she wiped the coffee stained on her shirt with tissue.

 

The boy wanted to help but Yuki deterred. She looked up to look at the boy. To her surprise it’s the blue haired boy! It’s Zelo! She grabbed his shoulder causing him to shock at her sudden reaction. “Zelo!” she exclaimed. Zelo looked at her blankly. “Zelo it’s me Yuki. Yuki noona..” Zelo looked at Yuki, unsure. He let go off Yuki and stand her straight.

 

“Umm.. I am sorry.. But do I know you?”

 

-THE END-

A/N: hi again! XD I've updated the last chapter of this story. i hope you like this story. And i want to thank those who have read this story from the first chapter until now. thank you to those subscribers. i was surprised that there are quite a lot of people reading my story. For a beginner, i am very happy. thank you again. and i would like some last comments from you guys. ^^ maybe in the future if i were to write another story there is some things that i need to improve. :) again, thank you~~ to Zelo's fan, lemme see some shout out (if any) XP annyeong~~