WHO AM I?!

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

 

ZELO POV

‘It’s morning already?’ I thought. I woke up, “Oow my neck!” I sit straight and stretched my body.

 

‘Strange, why do I feel something weird?’

 

I scratched my neck and my chest. ‘Eh?’

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

I ran towards the nearest mirror. Terrified, “WHA- WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?” ‘ I have…s?’ I thought as I rub against my chest. ‘What the heck am I wearing? Where am I? This is a dream right? I’m tired, I should get back to sleep’. “Where’s the bed?” I looked around the room. “Oh there it is.” I lie down and close my eyes and trying to sleep and I tried to get into my sleep again.

 

YUKI POV

‘uhmm..’ I tossed and the soft and comfy bed. ‘Wait.’ I opened my eyes. Looking around, something tells me this is not a familiar place to me. Still did not want to get up. My eyes widened. “THIS ISN’T MY ROOM!!” I said loudly. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards the room. “YAH ZELO!! WHAT THE HECK! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!?” I stood up, still confused; I don’t know what I am going to do or what to say. I just looked at the grayish haired guy who poked his head into the room. ‘Wow he’s handsome~’ “OI! ZELO!” stunned by his look I still didn’t say anything. “psh” he said and left. He looked annoyed. I snapped back to reality as the door slammed close. I walked to the mirror. To my surprised, I HAVE PINK HAIR!  “AAAA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” I screamed at the mirror like a crazy person ‘or maybe I am crazy’ I thought. It’s obvious that the person inside the mirror (the person whom I kinda hate since what happened last night) just copied what I did. Realizing that I had screamed again, I put my hand on my mouth but relieved that no one heard.

 

“huh I must’ve been having a nightmare now. Maybe I just need to get back to sleep.” I said quietly and moved towards the bed. I closed my eyes and then managed to sleep again.

 

AUTHOR POV

 

After a few minutes, both Yuki and Zelo opened their eyes. They rushed out of their houses and each took a cab ignoring what they wear. They ran along the street towards the Chinese restaurant. Both their eyes widened.

 

“YOU!!!” they said in unison.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Zelo beamed.

 

“YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Yuki repeated Zelo’s question.

 

Then they both stopped. “Wait..” Zelo said. Both Yuki and Zelo were pointing at each other slowly, then, “YOU ARE…… ME?!” they said it in unison.

 

“You are inside me?” Zelo asked. Yuki stood there shocked. They were standing I front of the restaurant for a few minutes. The customers who are passed by them  may think they are weird person. Without further hesitation, they ran into the restaurant looking for the old lady who had given them the cookies.

 

A middle age lady came towards them. “May I help you?” she said with a smile. “We need to see an old lady aging around 50 or so. It’s important.” Zelo said while looking around. Yuki didn’t even concentrate on the lady and Zelo’s conversation, her eyes kept on roaming the restaurant. She then spotted a familiar figure beside the arch entering the other part of the restaurant.

 

“There she is!” hearing Yuki screamed, she ran away like a cat chasing a mice. By then the lady’s eyes widened as if she knew what had happened. Zelo and Yuki were about to chase after the old lady but blocked by the lady. She looked terrified. “Listen I’ll handle this.” She headed towards where the old lady had gone.

 

“MAMA~~~~~!!!!!” She said. Then the old lady came out of nowhere. They were quarrelling in Mandarin  which neither Zelo nor Yuki could understand. After a few minutes the lady came towards them. “I’m sorry on behalf of my mother.’ She said in her Chinese slang. “I know what your problem is, but I’m afraid..” she turned, looking at the old lady then turned back facing Zelo and Yuki. She took a breath before she continue, “I’m afraid I can’t help you.”

 

“Why not?” Yuki asked. She gave a sigh “It’s because only my mother knows how to change both of you back.” “Well can’t you just ask her?” now it’s Zelo’s turn to ask. She shook her head, “I did but she’ll never tell” “I am very sorry, maybe you have to find out the solution yourself” she turned to the old lady and left. Before Zelo and Yuki go in disbelief they saw the old lady smirk.

 

‘This isn’t happening’ both of them thought as they went out of the restaurant.