MAY I ASK?

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

 

 AUTHOR’S POV

 Yuki unlocked the front door with her spare key. She shouted Zelo’s name as she entered the apartment. ‘Urrrghhh what does she want this time?’ Zelo just went straight to the bathroom. Yuki keeps on calling him when then she heard a door slammed. She proceeds to the couch, turning on the television. But turned it off again when there’s nothing fun to watch. She closes her eyes and took a deep breath. ‘What a tough day’ she thought.

 

Yuki didn’t realize that Zelo is now next to her. ‘What the heck is she doing?’ “Yah!!” Zelo shouted, pushing Yuki causing her to fall to the side of the sofa. “HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” Yuki yelled. Zelo smirked. Silent fell. “So how was your day?” Zelo started a conversation. “HECTIC! You know what I am almost busted by Jongup. You don’t know how much I have to struggle dancing to that freaking difficult song of yours with this log like body of mine!” “Hey hey hey that’s my body you’re talking about, I can dance well ok!” Yuki kept on complaining on how her day had been while Zelo just listen to her. For him she looked funny, and that makes him sort of happy. “So, how about you?” Yuki finally asked Zelo. Zelo shrugged “Nothing much” “Anyway, Yuki may I ask who is the guy in your photo in front of your bed? The one with brownish coloured hair?” Yuki stared at him blankly. “Why?” “Nothing I was just asking, cuz both of you looked nice together.” Zelo said calmly though actually he feels kind of uneasy inside. “He’s my boyfriend.” Yuki chuckled remembering all the good times she spent with Gongchan before he became an idol. “He’s also an idol like you. Like B.a.p, he debuted not long before you guys. Do you know B1A4?” Zelo shook his head. Yuki smiled. Zelo wanted to know more about this guy but Yuki lean her back on the sofa and closes her eyes again. “Hey Yuki wake up! You have to go back to the dorm now!” Yuki moan. “I can’t.” “What do you mean you can’t?” “I forgot to take the spare key, I left in rush just now. I think Deahyun feel something’s not right.” Yuki explained but she’s not moving. “You have to call Yongguk hyung.” “I don’t have their number.” Yuki said. Her voice slightly lowered down. Zelo sighed.

 

Looking at Yuki had already asleep he don’t dare to wake her up to make her go home. She looked extremely tired. So, he texts Yongguk.

 

Zelo: Hyung I’m not going home tonight. It’s late already, I just sleep at my friends house is it ok?

 

Yongguk: Ok, just be careful.

 

Zelo looked at Yuki again. Slowly his eyes getting heavy and heavy and he doesn’t know when he dozed off. And by that both of them sleep together side to side with Zelo settled his head on Yuki’s shoulder.

Zelo sleeping on Jongup hyung's lap~