WE’RE BACK!

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

Night went by, now it’s 8 o’clock in the morning. The sunlight shines on Zelo’s face causing him to wake up. He rubbed his eyes. He looked around, “Eh?” He felt someone’s head on his left shoulder. “Yuki!” he beamed. Yuki immediately wake up. “What?!” Zelo’s eyes widened he smiled widely. “Yuki! We’re back!” He said happily. Yuki gave him a confusing look. She still doesn’t get it. Zele shook her body, “Yah! We’re US again!! We’re back to ourselves!” Yuki gasped. She covered disbelief and then shriek. “I can’t believe it! How did this happen?” She asked excitedly at Zelo. “I don’t know” Zelo said in reply.

 

Zelo then looked at his watch. “I have to go” he remembered that had recording to make on that day. “Bye” he said before leaving the apartment. ‘Wow that was fast. I never knew it’ll only ends in one day. This is miracle!’ Both of them thought but they doubt that whether they are happy or not. Even though they just knew each other but it feels like they have known each other for a long time. *sigh

 

==

Weeks passed by, no sign of Zelo. He doesn’t contact Yuki ever since that day. Neither do Yuki. It seems that they have forgotten each other. Both of them continue with their daily routine now. Yuki have gotten herself a job as a reporter in entertainment industry. Meeting Zelo had inspired her to work under entertainment industry or related to entertainment industry. That’s why she chose to be a reporter.

 

“Yuki! Next week you are going to have interviews with two rising rookie boy groups. Are you ok with that?” Yuki’s boss asked. “Which boygroups?” Yuki seriously doesn’t have a clue. Her boss just gave her a smile, “That one you have to see yourself. Just make sure free yourself next week!” “Ok!” ‘hmm who would it be? B1A4!’ She excitedly making a probability and happily continuing her work. At home she prepares lots of question still hoping she will make an interview with B1A4.

 

(NEXT WEEK)

Yuki is excited. The day she was waiting for had come. She looked at herself in the small mirror and then looked at her watch. “10 minutes left” She talked to herself. She put on some final touch ups. “Yuki! Yuki!” one of the PD rushed towards her. “Yuki there is a last minute change in the interview.” He took a breath before he continues. “You are going to interview the two groups today since the one you have to interview tomorrow can’t make it so we have to make it today.” “okay” Yuki replied, delighted. “Anyway!” Yuki said before he left. “What are the groups that I’m going to interview today?” The PD looked at the paper he’s holding. “B1A4” he said. Yuki is very excited that she shrieked but managed to cool down before the PD saw her. “And…. BAP” After hearing the second group name, Yuki suddenly feel butterflies in her stomach. ‘Zelo’ she suddenly remembered him. “Yuki! 2 minutes” Yuki was surprised by the call. “Yes” she replied but it was still shocking for her. She never knew they will meet again.

 

A/N: I am terribly sorry for any grammar errors and my vocabs. ^^’