IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

AUTHOR POV

Yuki made Zelo sit in front of her, face to face. “What?” Zelo scowled. “What are you doing just now?” “Duhh helping you.” Her tear falls. Seeing Yuki cry (remember Yuki is now in Zelo’s body, just imagine Zelo is crying :p) “Hey hey hey you’re in my body!” Yuki is still crying. “It’s all your fault if Gongchan and I are not in a good relationship anymore” she whines in her cry. “Yah~~ I’m sorry~” Yuki sobbed. Zelo sigh. He got closer to Yuki and pats her head before embracing Yuki into his arm. “I said I’m sorry~” He begin to Yuki’s hair gently. Slowly Yuki tend to calm down and she begins to silent. Zelo took a peek at Yuki. ‘’She’s asleep?’ He chuckled and lying Yuki on the comfy sofa.

 

Not long after that Yuki wake up from her nap. She doesn’t remember how she got asleep, all she remember, she was crying none stop for some reasons. “You’re awake?” Zelo smirk. “What time is it? Why are you still here?” “It’s half past 10. And don’t you remember? You are the one who dragged me here.” Making faces. “Oh yea” Yuki rubbed her eyes. “Let’s think on how to change ourselves back” Zelo didn’t say a word as he doesn’t know what to say anymore. Yuki sit there and think for a moment. She snapped her finger “I got it! You wait here” signaling her finger asking Zelo to stay. She got upstairs into her room and searched her entire wardrobe. Finally she found a piece of paper from the fortune cookie from the night their souls are being exchanged. She ran downstairs hurriedly.

 

“Zelo! Here!” She showed the paper to Zelo. Zelo stared at it blankly. “Eish! Remember last time we were given this piece of paper?” Zelo shook his head at first but then he nod eagerly. “You know, I’ve watched this movie called Freaky Friday. They exchanged their soul accidently like us. But in the end they can exchange to themselves back by reading this thing again.” “Well, maybe we could try?” Zelo suggested. “Like right now?” he continued. “Ok” Both of them took place side by side and began to read it together.

 

 “A JOURNEY SOON BEGINS, ITS PRIZE REFLECTED IN ANOTHER’S EYES. WHEN WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU LACK, THEN SELFLESS LOVE WILL CHANGE YOU BACK”

(Freaky Friday)

 

They closed their eyes but opened it again when realizing nothing had happened. “It’s not working.” Yuki sighed. “Maybe we are not supposed to read the same thing. Maybe we need to get another fortune cookie” Zelo said frustrated. “But would that old lady give us another fortune cookie? At this time?” Yuki grimaced. Zelo shrugged before he continued “Have you watch Secret Garden?” Yuki laugh. “Hoo..” still chuckling. “Yep, why? You want to become Hyun Bin again?” Zelo look down, embarrassed. Hyun Bin is his favourite actor. He wanted to become like him one day. Well not as an actor, just being successful like Hyun Bin. He wants to be successful in his music. “Err n-noo..” he said, stammered. “It’s just..do you remember that every time it’s raining their souls exchanging?” Yuki snapped her finger. “Oh yea!” she beamed but then her face is serious again. “But it’s not raining tonight. And so far that I know, the weather forecast says it will not be raining for this whole week.” They sighed again.

 

They think and think and “Zelo.” “Hmm?” Zelo replied turning to Yuki. “What do you do tomorrow?” “Emm.. I have no schedule for tomorrow, except for practice. Why?” “Well wanna try to go to a shaman?” Zelo grimaced. “What?! You know they are freakin liars?” “Well worth trying, rather than we stuck being like these forever.” Zelo keep silent. He partially agrees to Yuki’s suggestion but in the end he wanted to give it a try. That night Yuki slept in her room and Zelo slept on the couch.

 

The next morning both of them woke up early. After shower Yuki went to the kitchen to make breakfast. But there is nothing to cook. She forgot that she have not shop for food stock yet since she was always busy. “Zelo~ I’m going to the convenience store want anything?” “Ice-cream!” He shouted from the bathroom. “Psh kiddo!” she said.

 

Yuki bought some ramen and others to make breakfast then went back to her apartment. On her way home she doesn’t realize there is a person who saw and following her.

 

A/N: have you guys watched No Mercy mv? Cool isn’t it? XD they were awesome during their comeback stage in M Countdown..and oh yea..it’s been the 12th chapter now, I think I need your comments on how’s my story going so far.. hehe