THIS IS HOW I LIVE. [MY LIFE AS ZELO]

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

 

1.30 pm: B.A.P’s DORM

 

“Oh? Junhong! Where are you going just now?” a purple-greyish coloured hair with a husky deep cave voiced guy worriedly asked me as I entered the dorm. ‘JunHong?’ “umm me?” I point at myself with a questioning look. He raised his eyebrows, “JunHong are you ok?” he approach me and put his palm on my forehead, “Hmm seems fine, go and change we’re going to have a dance practice later.” “Nae.” I said while heading towards the room Zelo had told me.

 

~ “I share room with Jongup Hyung”~

‘Who the heck is Jongup’ I thought as looking at the three rooms in front of me. “Jello~~~~~.” Suddenly, pair of arms wrapped my body.

 

~ “Bare with Himchan Hyung’s skinship, he will always hug me if he saw me”~

“Jello~~ where are you this morning? Hyung missed you..” said the husky voiced guy, still hugging me. My heart is beating like crazy. In my entire life I’ve never been hugged by a guy other than my father and my grandfather. ‘So this must be Himchan’ I tried to free myself but he tightened the hug which makes me hardly to breath. The more I struggle the more he hugs me tightly.

 

At that very moment a door in front of me suddenly opened. A brown haired guy came out. He shook his head as soon as he saw me and Himchan. “Ya hyung let Zelo off already. He can’t breathe” He said calmly and left to the kitchen. But Himchan hyung ignore him and keep on hugging. “HYUNG! LET GO OFF ME!!” I snapped, trying to act like Zelo and luckily my acting worked. He lightly pinched my cheek and left to the kitchen. “Jongup~~~” I heard him calling Jongup’s name and quickly turned towards Himchan hyung’s direction. I saw him hugging the brown haired guy just now. ‘So he is Jongup.’ Then I look at the door in front of me again and enter.

 

My eyes widened. ‘THIS IS NOT A ROOM! THIS IS…THIS IS…A PIG STY!’ I thought. Shirts are everywhere on the floor. The bed..oh unbelievable.

~“YAH!!! YOU!! SHORTY!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO MY CLOTH!! DON’T YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THIS IS?! AN ITALIAN DESIGNER MADE THIS WITH PASSION! LOOK IT THIS TAG! NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THIS STAIN?”~

I suddenly remembered what he has said last night. “Zelo..Zelo.. how could you put your so called expensive shirt I’m wearing now in this kind of room” I shook my head. I look around the medium sized room.

 

~“My side is on the left of the room. And don’t touch my skateboard!”~

I saw a skateboard at the side of his wardrobe, with his name printed on it. “He must’ve love skateboarding so much” I chuckled. As soon I opened the wardrobe a cockroach crawling near my foot. “AAAAAAAAA!!!!” I screamed. Then suddenly the door burst opened. “Zelo, are you alright?” Jongup asked me worriedly. “I’m ok. Just I thought something is crawling..near…my…..foot. Eheh” I nervously said and gave a fake smile. As soon as Jongup shut the door I quickly grab pair of jeans and shirt that I see and head off to the bathroom.

 

~ “Zelo can’t I just brush my teeth and wash my face only?” “Eiii you are disgusting! It’s my body you are in! At least you should take care of my hygiene! Besides, I haven’t taken any shower last night.” “But….” “I know what you are thinking, don’t you think I’m not embarrassed taking a shower with your body and..have..to…see….” “Eshhh ok ok..” ~

Without further hesitation I just took a shower no matter what. ‘Sorry..Zelo..’

*Gasp!

‘Oh I forgot to bring my undergarment..T.T speaking of that, does he wearing boxer or underwear? Sheeesh why can’t my life at least getting easier?~~*sigh’

 

2.45 pm: DANCE PRACTICE.

“1…2….3…..4….5…6….7…8…” “urghh!” I stumbled my feet and hit the floor again. My sweat is dropping down my face and I can feel my whole body is wet. “Alright 10 minutes break people!” Jongup commanded. I sit on the floor with my back leaning on the wall, panting, trying to catch up my breath. ‘This is much harder than I thought.’ While gulping down the entire content of the water bottle Jongup approach me. “Zelo I thought you are a good dancer and always with me choreographing our dance but what’s up with today?? Is there something happening to you?” He shot me a confusing look. ‘I am not Zelo, that’s what happened!’ annoyed by his comment yet I try my best pulling an innocent look. “Nothing maybe I was just tired, that’s all” he smiled and pat my head. “I understand, but for now focus!” he said before he left. I nod. The dance practice went for another hours before we are getting ready for our fanmeeting event. Surprisingly I can catch up with few of the steps and I even give some ideas.

 

7.00 pm: FANMEETING EVENT

Arriving at the place where B.A.P will held their, I mean our fanmeeting I was amazed by how many people are waiting for our arrival. Fans are everywhere around the area. The spacious mall turned out to be crowded by fans of all around Korea or even other countries. I saw they hold up banners with B.A.P members name written fancily on it. That includes Zelo. ‘I never know this pink head had lots of fans.’ I chuckled. We were lead to a waiting room before the event start to get our final touch.

 

The event went well and I did as what Zelo had told me. I was lucky that there are no performances done on that day otherwise I don’t know what would happen to B.A.P. I could’ve destroyed their career and dreams in seconds.

 

9.30pm – B.A.P's DORM

Each of us just went straight to our room. Exhausted, that’s what we feel. The fanmeeting was enjoyable though. I clean up Zelo’s place first before I went to sleep.

==

After few minutes tossing and turning I decided to go to my house that night to check up on Zelo. I looked at the time in my phone 10.05pm, ‘whatever I can’t sleep, worth taking a night walk for a while.’ I grabbed a jacket and went out. I thought everyone was asleep but I saw light still on in the living room. Ignoring it I headed towards the front door when suddenly someone called me, “Zelo! Where are you going this late?” I turned ‘oh it’s Daehyun’ I kinda familiar with their names now. “Uh..oh..nowhere I..just want to take a walk since I can’t sleep.” I smiled sheepishly. He looked at me like I did something wrong. “Oh ok I just lock the door if you’re home late, you have spare key right?” ‘Huh? Spare key?’ “Uhh ohh yea…” I nod and went out quickly to avoid suspicions.

 

NO ONE’S POV

‘Hmm why do I have a feeling something’s not right about Zelo?’ Daehyun thought. ‘I must find out’