IT’S TIME

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

 

 

Zelo grabbed Yuki’s wrist and spun her to face him. They quarreled, making a fuss in the restaurant. It actually annoys some of the customers. Without them noticing there is an old Chinese lady looking at them from afar. She is the owner of the restaurant. She doesn’t like anything disturbing her peaceful business. She got an idea.

 

“Would you both care to have some fortune cookies?” she asked in her Chinese slang. Zelo and Yuki stop quarrelling and look at the old lady.

“No thank you.” said Zelo but the old lady insisted so we just took one each. She smiled and left. Both Zelo and Yuki turned silent. Then they went back to their seat. Zelo wanted to throw the cookie away but then because he is curious so he cracked open the cookie. There is a piece of paper. Same goes to Yuki. At the moment both of them rolled open the paper the old lady from afar smiled wickedly, “It’s time” and vanished in one of the room.

 

A JOURNEY SOON BEGINS, ITS PRIZE REFLECTED IN ANOTHER’S EYES. WHEN WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU LACK, THEN SELFLESS LOVE WILL CHANGE YOU BACK”

(Freaky Friday)

 

“Psh what the heck is this” Zelo tossed the paper away and started to dig in his food also same goes to Yuki. Suddenly both Zelo and Yuki feel a sudden quake. The lights flickered then it stopped abruptly. “Woah! Hyung did you feel that? What had happened?” Zelo asked his hyungs. “Feel what?” Yongjae asked “That.” Zelo said bewildered. “Yah..Jello..just eat. I think you are just tired that you’re imagining things.” Said Himchan. “maybe..” Zelo said still puzzled.

 

==

 

“Finally, home!” Zelo throw his body onto his bed and lay down his back. Slowly his eyes closed and he is fast asleep without even bother in washing up and changing his clothes.

 

Yuki on the other hand tried to finish up her writings. She is surprisingly good in making stories but she never shows that hidden talent of hers to anyone. She just takes it as a hobby. Unfortunately she too can’t stand her sleepy eyes and sleeps right away on her study table. It was a long night that both of them would never imagine what could happen.