CAUGHT

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

DAEHYUN’S POV

I was on my way to my friend’s house when I saw Zelo came out of the convenience store nearby. I called him but he didn’t hear me. Or he did hear but ignoring me on purpose. “That’s weird, why is Zelo doing around this area?” I suddenly feel that there’s something not right about him. Besides, he didn’t go home last night he said he will sleep at his friend’s house again. I didn’t care at first, but to think about it, Zelo is not someone who likes to sleep at others home other than our dorm or his family’s house that often. So I followed him. He was heading to an apartment. ‘Zelo, what exactly are you doing?’

 

I saw Zelo arrived in one of the apartment. He unlocked the door. ‘He got the key?’ he entered the apartment. And that’s the end. He never came out after that. “I guess I have to wait a little longer” Waiting and waiting still no sign of him. I planned to just leave but…

 

I ring the bell and knocked when there’s no answer. Not long after that Zelo opened the door. He doesn’t seem to recognize me. “Umm who are you?” I was surprised by the question. I’m speechless seeing there is a girl inside the apartment. ‘Z-Zelo..’

 

END OF DEAHYUN’S POV

 

AUTHOR’S POV

As soon as Yuki arrived at her home, she straight away goes to the kitchen and starts cooking breakfast. Omelets, that’s what she’s cooking. Zelo on the other hand still haven’t come down. ‘He must have a hard time in wearing the clothes again.’ Yuki chuckled. While cooking, the door bell rang and knocks can be heard. Yuki rushed towards the door. Behind it there is a handsome looking man with light brown almost blonde hair. He is tall but Zelo’s taller. ‘I think I’ve seen him before.’ “Umm who are you?” Yuki asked to make sure. The guy looked surprised. At the same time Zelo called her from the back. “Yuki! Is breakfast ready yet?” “Yuki your omelet’s burning!” Zelo turned at where Yuki is standing. “Oh there y—Hyung!” ‘hyung?’ Yuki doesn’t feel so good hearing that term. Zelo approach the door. “Hyung, what are you doing here?” Daehyun didn’t answer. He was terribly shocked when the girl claimed that she knew him and she even called him hyung when she should call him oppa. “Err” said that guy. Zelo suddenly remembered that he’s Yuki now. ‘Damn! Now how am I supposed to tell Deahyun hyung.’ “Hyung let me explain” Zelo said and asking the shocked Daehyun to come in. Meanwhile Yuki is left speechless. Her head had totally gone blank. ‘D-Daehyun? Oh now I remember!’ she knocks her head with her fist.

 

While Zelo explaining everything Yuki remake her omelet that had burnt. It’s weird though to see herself explaining to the shocked Daehyun. Daehyun didn’t want to believe it at first but then he did. He also said that Zelo’s acting weird before and during their last showcase, he wanted to find out but when it seems that Zelo back to normal he forget about it. “So..” Daehyun said. “Let’s eat breakfast” Yuki invites.

 

During breakfast Daehyun can’t stop looking at Yuki (the one whom possessed by Zelo) ‘She’s pretty’ Daehyun thought. Zelo realized. It makes him uncomfortable. “Yah hyung!!!! What are you looking at?! I’m Zelo!!” “Oh” Daehyun snapped. Luckily Yuki didn’t realize it. She had drowned in her thoughts. “Nothing. Emm so what are you guys planning to do now?” he asked blushed when Yuki (in Zelo’s body) looked at him. “We planned to go to the shaman.” Zelo replied. “Huh?” “I know what you’re thinking hyung but worth trying right?” Daehyun scooped his omelet into his mouth. “Well I know a shaman.” Zelo laughed “Hyung! Seriously?!” he chuckled. “Eih! Nahh my friend told me about it.” Daehyun told them about the shaman and where she lived according to his friend’s story.

==

“Well I better go now. Good luck!” he turned to Yuki (the one in Zelo’s body) “Bye” he smiled and left. Zelo looked at Yuki. ‘She blushed, Eish hyung! She already had a boyfriend!’ he said in his mind. “Daehyun hyung seems to like you” Zelo said straightforwardly and went upstairs. He didn’t know why he did that but he feels angry and there’s this weird feeling, jealousy that’s what it is. He is jealous. Yuki stood there dumbfounded. “Huh?” She said.

 

A/N: sorry if you get confused XD