THIS IS HOW I LIVE. (MY LIFE AS YUKI)

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

 

I went straight home after sending Yuki to B.A.P’s dorm this afternoon. “Sigh what to do? Urghh why do this girl have to live a boring life!” I sit on the couch trying to figure out what to do, because all the house chores had been done by Yuki before she left. No laundry to be made. Basically everything’s done.

 

I went to Yuki’s room deciding to take a nap but I think I just look around her room instead. There are a lot of picture of hers in the room arranged carefully on the table in front of her bed. I saw a picture of her and a middle aged man. ‘This must be her father’ and few pictures of her and maybe her friends. ‘Funny, why I didn’t even see anyone around her?’ I keep looking at the pictures, some are funny which makes me laugh my guts out and some are I don’t know touching? Then, I spotted a picture of her in a light pink gown. “Wow she’s beautiful.” I said out loud not realizing it. I look at the picture for a while and it unexpectedly makes me smile and feel happy. I put the picture back to its place where I spotted another picture of her and a black-brownish haired guy hugging each other while looking at the camera. They seem happy together. I feel my body suddenly heat up when looking at that picture. ‘Who is he? Why do I feel like this’ I thought as I touch my chest. My heart pounds unevenly.

 

“UH! WHATEVER!” I went to the bed and sleep. But I feel something under the pillow. I pulled it out. ‘It’s a diary’ suddenly, my evil minds asking me to read it. ‘Yuki I’m sorry’ and laugh. So I opened the last entry.

 

Dear Diary,

Today I had the worst day evr ever! I quit my job again today.. That stupid manager of mine is just so annoying! Not enough with that. I bumped into this PINK HEAD guy who claimed himself as Hyun Bin. He even tries to copy Hyun Bin’s line in Secret Garden! perggH! Not to mention how red his face was when he was angry today. Oh man! He looked like a Tomato! HAHAHA!

“YA YA YA! WHO IS THIS GIRL TALIKING ABOUT!”

But he’s kinda CUTE though. Kekeke XP

I choked reading the statement. I can feel my face heat up but continue reading it.

Overall, I don’t know maybe just like any of my typical day? And Gongchan, I miss him every now and then. Gongchan where are you? Why don’t you call me? You’ve promised me to call if you succeed. I love you Gongchan. What’s your group chant again? Let’s fly B1A4! Now I’m off to sleep. Hope for a better day tomorrow. Yuki.

 

End reading it, my heart once again pounding unevenly. I can feel myself suffocating. Anger rose inside of me. ‘Why am I feeling like this?’ I read through her diary without realizing the day had turned dark outside. There were so many entries made and most of the page filled with this Gongchan and some are Chansik. I don’t even know whether these two names refer to a same person or two persons. All I know that I feel sort of angry or should I say jealous when looking at these names. I looked at the time in my phone it’s 10.05pm. I didn’t know that I have been sitting on Yuki’s bed that long. I put the diary back under the pillow and went to the bathroom.

 

I stopped when I heard someone unlock the front door. “Zelo!” 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

a/n: sorry for the short chapter ^^