SUDDEN CONFESSIONS!

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

 

A/N: Reminder to readers. Here in this chapter Zelo and Yuki is still switched. I am reminding you this because I myself sometimes got confused while writing it XP hehe anyway enjoy~

 

AUTHOR’S POV

On the next day Yuki woke up early to memorize all her lyrics and all of stuffs. About dancing, she has already memorized few steps since last time she had danced to it during the practice when she and Zelo switched. Surprisingly the steps are still fresh inside her mind. And last night they had another practice and a rehearsal will be held on that day before the performance going to start later. She sat at the kitchen counter with earphone attached to her ears. She rap lightly to the song, afraid to wake up the others if she sing to it with her normal volume. There are times when she pause and took a sip of her coffee. She stomped lightly to the beat. That is at the same time trying to refresh the dance steps. Singing and dancing is totally not her thing before, though she is fan of B1A4. Well of course who wouldn’t, when one of the members is your boyfriend. After she had met Zelo, she slowly started to gain interest in doing music but unfortunately she can’t for some reasons.

 

She suddenly remembered Zelo. She wonders what he is doing at that time. So she called him.

 

Zelo: Hello?

He moaned,

Yuki: Yah! Wake up you lazy !

Zelo: Aish! Noona its…umm..what day is today?

Yuki: *sigh it’s Tuesday you fool! (I forgot what day MBC Show Champion is :p)

Zelo: Noona! Stop cursing me!

Yuki: Stop calling me noona and I stop cursing you.

Zelo: *silent*

Yuki: Hello? Zelo? Are you there?

Zelo: Hmm Yea I’m still here. Anyway why are you calling me this early?

Yuki: Nahh~ Just want to check up on you.

Zelo: Ohoooooo looks like someone is missing me already~~Aigoo Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~you made me blushed.*chuckles*

Yuki: Yah! That’s NOT it! I was just..

Zelo: Nooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~*teasing*

Yuki: Zelo, at least let me finish explaining first. Aish! I’ll hang up! BYE! And! Go wash yourself up! You have work to do today!

Zelo: Work?

Yuki: Didn’t I tell you last night before I go?

 

FLASHBACK

Yuki was about to go when she remembered that she haven’t tell Zelo yet that she have to go to work on the next day. So she went upstairs into her room. As she entered her room, she saw Zelo had already tucked himself under the blanket. She knew he did not sleep yet. She sit at the side of the bed and told Zelo that she have work on the next day and explaining to Zelo on what he have to do.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Zelo: Oh yea..

Yuki: Ok I’ll better go now.

Zelo: NOONAA!

Yuki: ZELO STOP CALLING ME NOONA!

Zelo: I LOVE YOU!

-Call ended-

 

Yuki was quite surprised by Zelo’s last words. ‘I LOVE YOU!’ That word keeps on playing in her mind. “I must be crazy” she tried to shove off the thoughts from her mind and continue what she did just now. Without her realizing it a pair of eyes is watching her every move. A hand tapped her on the shoulder which made her to jump. She turned around, “Daehyun op..err hyung! G..good morning” She sheepishly smile.

 

DAEHYUN’S POV

It was early in the morning. I went out of my room wanted to wash my face. I saw Zelo at the kitchen counter. I watched his every move from my room which is also Youngjae’s room. He is listening to his ipod that Yongguk hyung gave him for his birthday last year, before B.A.P debuted. He made a call, then after a few minutes he hung up and continues on what he did. ‘Why do I have a feeling that it is not Zelo sitting there?’ To make sure, I went to greet him a good morning. I tapped his shoulder. As expected he’ll be surprised. “Daehyun op..err hyung! G..good morning” He sheepishly smile. My heart speeds up. “Oppa? Yuki?” he looked even more surprise.

 

“Err you realized? Hehe” “So you are really Yuki” he laughed. “Emm oppa why are you laughing?” she asked. I also don’t know why I am laughing. Glad that Yuki is actually here maybe? I took the sit next to her. I asked her what she was doing. “So is it Zelo you calling just now?” I asked curious. She nodded but concentrating on what she is doing. I feel like I’m bothering her so I excuse myself.

I was actually had reached the bathroom but I turned back. “emm Yuki.” I said after taking the earphone off her ears. She looked at me blankly. “umm…Yuki…actually..I..I..I LIKE YOU!” She looked surprised. “Huh?” “I like you!” I said it fluently but I can feel my face is as hot as hell. It was embarrassing! “O..Op..Oppa..” she said. I can’t stand it anymore that I hugged her tightly. “I fall for you since the first time I lay my eyes on you.”I confessed in the embrace. Yuki didn’t move a bit. With that I tightened the hug even more.

 

“OoooHH what’s this?” I heard Himchan hyung’s voice. ‘Aish! This erted alien! Wrong timing!’ I cursed inside my head. “GROUP HUG!” He said again. One by one, they are hugging with us. “Hyung. Why are we hugging?” said the blank Jongup. With that they slowly let go. Yongguk hyung clear his throat and everyone let go awkwardly except for Jongup. He just stood there blankly. I scratched the back of my neck and went to the bathroom. “I’m a coward! Why would I confess when she is still in Zelo’s body?! Now I have to do it all over again! AISH!” I said as I slammed the door shut.

 

YUKI’S POV

‘What just happened?’ I stood there, trying to grab the entire scenario.

 

A/N: I find difficulties in expressing my sentence in this chapter..i’m not sure why is that