ANOTHER DATE

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

 

“Here’s the plan,” Yuki took a breath before she continued. “This may be sounds crazy but it’s the only way. The shaman said we need to kiss the one that we truly love right? Well as you can see Gongchan is my boyfriend and I really love him.” Yuki paused. Zelo feel his heart shattered more but he tried to calm down. Yuki continued, “I want you go on another date with him. I’ll tell you the place later. I want you to pretend to kiss him. And when I cut off the electricity, it is when I appear and kiss him.” Zelo laugh at her stupid plan. “What?! Well I can’t kiss him in your body!” Zelo laugh out loud. “Whatever..” Yuki glared at him. He give a sigh “Ok.. ok as you wish noona~~” He pinched Yuki’s cheek lightly.

 

That night as planned, Yuki prepared something. “A Gym!? Seriously noona?” “Yeah a gym. This is where I first met Gongchan. And stop calling me noona!” Zelo smirked. Pissed actually. “But how can you get the permission to use this gym?” “Don’t worry I used to study in this school. Besides the security know me well. So there’s nothing to be afraid of. He’ll get it cover.” Yuki smiled. “Now help me set this up.” She continued.

 

===

With a small round table at the centre of the gym, decorated with a rose in a small vase, Yuki asked Zelo to sit at one of the chair. The set up is simple yet creating romantic scenery. “You get what I’ve told you just now?” Zelo nodded. “Just play along” Yuki said. “I’m going to be at the back there. Not far from you. So don’t worry” Yuki patted Zelo’s head and quickly headed to her hiding place.

 

Not long after that Gongchan came. “Yuki?” It made Zelo nervous. He can feel butterflies in his stomach. ‘Just play along Junhong a’ he calmed himself down. Zelo looked at Gongchan and give him a smile.

“Oppa” Zelo called softly yet still can be heard. Meanwhile Yuki who is hiding felt a sudden chill down her spine. ‘I’m going to regret in asking Zelo to do this’ She face palmed.

 

GONGCHAN’S POV

“Yuki” I called when I saw her sitting at the small table at the centre of the gym. She looked at me and gave me a sweet smile. I am stunned by her look that night. I couldn’t take off my eyes off her. She’s wearing a cute pink dress and peach coloured heels. She looked simple but impressively stunning. “Oppa” she called me softly but I still can hear her. My heart skips a beat when she called me oppa. She never calls me oppa before. I am hoping for her to call me like that in our relationship and still hoping until now. And finally she called me that! This must be a dream. “Uh? Sorry. Y-You looked beautiful” I smiled and sit facing her.

 

ZELO’S POV

“Y-You looked beautiful” he smiled and sits facing me. I don’t why I am blushing towards his compliment. ‘Damn! I’m not turning gay am I?’ He thought, cursing himself but manage to act calm.

===

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 “This is a wonderful date ever!” Gongchan beamed. Zelo chuckled. He’s trying his best to act and so far he managed to fool Gongchan. “Of course! This is where we first met and now I am very happy to see you again.” Zelo tried to smile as sweetly as ever. “So you are not happy during our first date after a long time last time?” Gongchan asked. What had happened last time still frustrates him. “U-um well about that, I am very sorry. It’s just..” Zelo give a sigh because he can’t explain it. “Unexplainable.” He continued. Silence fell.

 

Gongchan looked at the time, “Yuki isn’t this already a bit late? Wanna go somewhere else? I want to spend more time with you.” Gongchan suggested and about to go. “Gongchan oppa.” Zelo called and grasp his wrist. ‘This is it’ Zelo gives Yuki a signal. Zelo leaned closer and closer. Their eyes were almost closed and Gongchan is all ready for a kiss which he longed so much. When the time is right, Yuki shut down the power and quickly run towards Gongchan and kissed him. Under the shimmering lights from the outside, Gongchan didn’t realize who is currently kissing him.

They were drowned in the kiss when suddenly the security switched on the power back. “Yuki..It’s waa---” he was shocked seeing a guy and a guy kissing in the middle of the gym. Yuki pulled away, Gongchan’s eyes widened. His face reddened from what had happened. He looked at Yuki(one whom possessed by Zelo), he is seriously don’t know what to do. His head had gone blank. “Y-Yuki..I..I..” Zelo looked at the ground. Not because of what but because of he can’t stand looking at ‘himself’ kissing a guy. Meanwhile Yuki is looking away from Gongchan. “I..I…” Gongchan stammered. “Nevermind” he finally said and left. He was embarrassed in front of Yuki. ‘What happened?’ Gongchan thought. “Yuki, switch off everything if you’ve finished.’ The security said clearing his throat and went away. He also cannot believe the whole scenario. When everyone is left Zelo approached Yuki. “Soo..” he said awkwardly. “Let’s go home” Yuki said and starts to pack up.

 

At home Yuki didn’t say a word. “Yuki.” Zelo called. Yuki didn’t give any responds. “Why are we still like this?” Zelo asked. Yuki finally realized that they haven’t changed yet. She sighed don’t know what to do. “It must not be it.” She replied frustrated and lying on the couch trying to sleep. “But you’ve kissed him.” “I DON’T KNOW OK?!” Yuki yelled. She is really frustrated. She thought she loved Gongchan and only Gongchan but why it’s not working. Could it be Gongchan does not love her anymore or what?

 

Surprised by Yuki’s action Zelo decided to just shut up. “You’re not going to sleep here tonight.” “Why not?” Yuki looked at Zelo. “You have a performance to do tomorrow..at MBC show champion.” “urghhh!” Yuki protested. “But I don’t know your song! And I don’t rap” Yuki whines. “Here, take this ipod. I’ve install the song there. Don’t worry you’re going to sing only one song. Listen to it again and again and I’m sure you can follow.” Zelo said and went upstairs meanwhile Yuki have to go back to B.A.P’s dorm. 

A/N: two updates. i am very sorry if it's extremely boring XD and also again and again i am very sorry for my grammar and vocabs.  ^^