THE DATE

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

Gongchan: Yuki, meet me at the Chinese Restaurant tonight at 7 :) I’ll wait for you :)

 

Yuki: Ok see you there :)

 

YUKI’S POV

I arrived at the restaurant 4 minutes before 7. I don’t want Gongchan to wait for me for a long time. There are not many people in the restaurant on that night. I wonder why but it is exactly a perfect timing for me and Gongchan to spend our time together without much annoyance. I saw Gongchan sitting at the table next to the glass window facing the street. He was wearing a plain white and black T-shirt with just a few words printed on it and a pair of jeans. He looks absolutely gorgeous with that bang and his brownish coloured hair. I am deeply in love with this guy. He waved at me when he saw me staring at him. It makes me blushed.

 

“Sorry to make you waiting” I said nervously. He smiled. “It’s ok. Let’s take our order. I’m hungry~” He pout. I chuckled at his childish attitude. He never changed. So I ordered fried chicken and some few other foods in the menu and so does he. “Fried chicken as always huh?” he chuckled. “Well it’s my favorite.” “Yeaaa right~” he rolled his eyes. We laughed. We talk about ourselves, how are we living now and lots of other stuffs for the rest of the night. “Channie, I have to go to the restroom” “Ok” he said while sipping his tea.

 

On my way back to the table as usual I grab a coffee from the counter. I don’t know why like the coffee so much. As I walked to the table I tripped over something and fell to the ground. But luckily someone caught me. I thought it was Gongchan but when I opened my eyes, “Zelo!” he helped me to stand up. I looked at him. But like last time he doesn’t seems to recognize me. Before he goes I grabbed his wrist. “Zelo, it’s me Yuki. Don’t you remember?” He didn’t reply and not even looking at me. I turned him around to face me. *GASP!!* “Z-Zelo..” He looked at me confused. I pointed at his shirt. I stained his shirt again! His face turned red when he saw it. Before he explodes like last time I took him to the very back of the restaurant. Luckily there are no customers sitting at any of the tables. And I don’t want Gongchan to see this too.

 

“Look Zelo I am very very sorry..” “What do you mean you’re sorry?! This is the second time you did this to me!” “Please Zelo it was an accident I’ll wash your shirt if you want or I’ll bring it to the shop for a dry clean” “Accident? Maybe you do it on purpose” he smirked. I don’t know why but I feel boiling inside. “I said it was an accident and I am sorry. Can’t you listen to me?” we quarrel for over such a small thing when suddenly the ground shook. It was some kind of a short earthquake. But it’s enough for me and Zelo to collapse on the floor.

 

“Oww” with a blurry vision of my eyes I looked at the figure in front of me. I saw ME! ‘What happened?’ I stood up quickly. Zelo too. “WHAT HAPPENED?” he said furiously. I shrugged, shocked. “It’s happening again.” I said. “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!” we said in unison. “Gongchan!” I suddenly remembered him. What am I going to do when I am in Zelo’s body? He will think I am gay if I say I am Yuki and I am his girlfriend out of sudden in a guy’s body. Or he will think I’m crazy if I explain this situation to him. URRGGHHH!! “Who’s Gongchan?” Zelo asked. I explained to him and begging for his help in returned of the favor I’ll promise him to do anything he wants. He agreed.

 

==

I sat at the table not far from where Gongchan and I used to sit. I saw Zelo had already sat in front of Gongchan. I try to hear as much of their conversation as possible so that Zelo won’t be able to do something foolish! “What took you so long?” I heard Gongchan asked. Zelo looked at me. I gave him the ‘just answer it’ look. “Well umm.. My stomach made a problem just now” I face palmed myself towards the stupid answer of Zelo. “Are you ok now?” Gongchan asked worriedly. I gave him a signal, telling him to just keep going. “Maybe..” he said, faltered. “Well you better not fart in front of me.” Gongchan teased. ‘Hoh! Zelo you!’ I remembered my phone is in my bag, so I texted to my number.

 

Yuki: Zelo! Cut it out! Tell him you don’t feel good and think you need to rest.

 

ZELO’S POV

I received a text from my number. ‘This girl, I’ll make you pay for using my phone later!’ “Yuki” the guy in front of me called. He touched my hand. ‘Eeeeeeeeeeeee’ “Are you really okay?” he asked and grasps my hand. ‘Okay this is disgusting’ I thought and pulled my hand away from his. “Well I think I need to go now” I went out of the restaurant straight away.

END OF ZELO’S POV

 

YUKI’S POV

I saw Gongchan grasping Zelo’s hand and after a while Zelo just went off without saying any goodbye. I can see a disappointment on Gongchan’s face. After looking at him I went to find Zelo. I saw him walking along the street. I quickly took his hand and we went to my home. I am really angry at him for some reason.

 

A/N: I am planning to make this chapter a bit funny but………..i don’t have any idea on how to do it :(