LET’S TRY IT AGAIN.

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

AUTHOR’S POV

The next day both Yuki and Zelo carried their own activities. Yuki have to do several performances, practices, photo shoots and recordings.  Zelo, on the other hand, have some interviews to make and reports. It was like an ordinary days they have encountered so far, except they talk less on that day. None of them were in a very good mood.

“Hey is everything alright?” Daehyun asked during their practice in the studio. Yuki nodded. “You sure?” Daehyun asked again “hmhm” Yuki replied lifelessly. “Hey cheer up…what actually happened?” At first Yuki doesn’t want to tell but because Daehyun insisted to know, she tells it anyway. She also told him about Zelo. Daehyun sometimes nod and sometimes made several expressions showing that he’s interested to hear more.

 

“Emm Yuki, I mean Zelo.” They both chuckled. “That’s ok oppa no one’s here. The others might go take some rest outside.” Daehyun smiled, and then he’s serious again. “Yuki, do you still love your boyfriend? Just asking” “Yes” “Are you sure?” Yuki started to doubt whether or not she’s still in love with her boyfriend, Gongchan, like how she used to. She remains silent. “Well Yuki, I think Zelo is sincere about his feelings to you. He never fell in love before. So I guess you should think again about your feelings. Yuki, I like you. I really do. But I know Zelo loves you more than me, so I think he deserves you more than I do. I am happy if you’re happy.” Daehyun smiled and left with the other B.A.P members outside. To tell you the truth, Daehyun’s heart was actually broken when he said all of that. To give up someone he really love is too much for him. But for his fellow member he’ll just do what he thinks is right. He touched his chest. It hurts him severely.

 

In the practice room Yuki sat there, thoughtless. She was thinking, yet her mind was blank. She’s confused and lost, she don’t know what to do or what is actually happening to her. That night immediately after finishing a show she’s off to meet Gongchan as promised. There, by the Han River stood a man whom she loves the most or the man whom the love for him had vanished as years passed. Yuki approached Gongchan slowly and when she is close enough she tapped him on the shoulder causing him surprised. Gongchan turned to face Yuki. The bright smile on his face disappeared when he saw it was Zelo and not Yuki. “Where is she? Why are you here?!” Gongchan asked. He was half angry when looking at Zelo’s face after what had happened. “Gongchan listen. It’s not what you think. Let me explain.” “Explain what?!’ Gongchan barked. “Listen to me!” By that Yuki explain everything to Gongchan, right from the beginning up until she meets Gongchan on that day. It was hard for Gongchan to believe at first, just like how Zelo explain to Daehyun but in the end Gongchan decided to believe it. Because he thinks it’s quite logical by looking at Yuki’s sudden change in behavior, for example she called him ‘oppa’ last time for the very first time.

 

Gongchan leaned his back at the front of his car. He gives a big sigh. It was just too complicated for him. “Yuki.” He called after keeping quiet for a while. Yuki looked at him. “Let’s try it again.” “Try what?” “This” without hesitating Gongchan kissed Yuki regardless on how’s Yuki look like now. Gongchan pulled off, hoping she would switch back to herself but nothing happened. He kissed her again and again and still nothing happened. He wanted to try it again but Yuki pushed him away. Tears fall down her cheek. She was upset, not towards Gongchan but to herself. She finally realized that she doesn’t love Gongchan like how she loved him before. She cried harder. It makes Gongchan heart hurts. He wipes off the tears from Yuki’s cheeks. “I’m sorry” he murmured and pulled Yuki into his embrace.

 

After Yuki had calmed he asked her, “Yuki, do you still love me?” Yuki immediately look at him. Was she that obvious? “Huh?” Gongchan repeat his question. “Do you still love me?” “I-I…” Yuki lost her words. “It’s okay.. If you don’t love me anymore, we can still be friends right?” “Gongchan what are you talking about?” “Yuki, I may not really know this Zelo guy as I only saw him physically not….you know…you get what I mean.” He took a breath before he continues. “But my feeling tells me that you’re….him…huhhh I’m sure you understand me.” “Yuki” He holds Yuki’s shoulder and gives a smile. “I’ll let you think. I’m okay if you don’t end up choosing me” he then left. Yuki stood there speechless. There’s so many things that had happened to her and they almost made her went crazy. In the car, Gongchan tried to hold his tears but failed. He cried all his heart out, he was frustrated but at the same time glad and he hope that Yuki will be happy.

 

That night Yuki didn’t went to B.A.P’s dorm instead she texted Daehyun that she will sleep at her home that night. By the time she arrives home, Zelo was watching TV when he saw Yuki looks lifeless. She doesn’t seem to care about his presence. She went straight away sleeping on the couch where she used to sleep when she’s in Zelo’s body. ‘Something’s must’ve happened’ Zelo thought.

 

A/N: I don’t know about this chapter… hehe i'm afraid i'm lost