ZELO

FREAKY FRIDAY + SECRET GARDEN =FREAKY GARDEN?

 

“Well done everyone” a round of applause followed after that. All the staffs and BAP themselves are fully satisfied with their performance.

 

-WAITING ROOM-

“Jello~~~” Himchan hyung approached me then ruffle my hair. I push his hand away. “Oww~ Uri Jello is being unexpectedly grumpy today~” he then pouted and making an aegyo face that is not even cute. I can’t stand it but burst out laughing. Everyone else also laugh with his weird yet oddly perfect charm.

 

Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself. I’m Jun Hong, Choi Jun Hong. People called me Zelo. I’m the maknae of a rising kpop rookie boy group under TS Entertainment. Being the rapper and dancer in the group, 17, I’m young but I’m a person who is full of determination and passion in my career as an idol despite I’m still in my school life. Hectic but this is my dream.

 

“Chaa, we don’t have any schedule after this where shall we go?” Yongguk hyung asked. None of us give any responds. Honestly, I am seriously exhausted, with all the nonstop rehearsals and stuffs and I have to do my homeworks.

 

“Aii Hyung~~~~ can we just go home? I’m tired~~” Yongjae hyung said. Everyone else agree. “Eiii you guys we have just succeed our showcase don’t you think at least we need to have a small celebration?” Well I kinda agree with that. Oh well it’s the leader we’re talking about. It’s hard to say no to Yongguk hyung.

 

So that night we go to the Chinese restaurant. There’re only a few people so we don’t have to worry to disguise. Beside when we enter the restaurant none of the customer seems to notice us. We chose seats that are quite far from the entrance. It’s just a part of our safety measure, in case there is customer who might see us from the street.

 

Few minutes after we ordered our food, I excuse myself to the restroom. On my way, I bumped into someone. I don’t know why I get pissed so easily, maybe because of the nonstop exhaustion.

 

“Aish! Watch where you going!”

“Oh sorry~ sorry~” said the girl.

 

I was about to say ‘it’s ok’ but then..

 

*Gasp!

 

“YAH!!! YOU!! SHORTY!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO MY CLOTH!! DON’T YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THIS IS?! AN ITALIAN DESIGNER MADE THIS WITH PASSION! LOOK IT THIS TAG! NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THIS STAIN?”

 

“PSH! I’VE TOLD YOU I AM SORRY! AND YOU DON’T HAVE TO COPY HYUN BIN! IT’S AND DOESN’T SUIT YOU! PINK HEAD!”

 

“WHA-?” she left.

 

“HEY HEY HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! I’M NOT FINISH YET!”

 

*sheeeesshh..this girl*