order

30 Days Writing Challenge

 

“Oh, look, that person is coming again.” Luhan points to the door, where the tanned guy and his friends are walking through to enter the shop. He pats the waiter’s back, who’s very much disheartened at the sight.

“Don’t be too discouraged, even if he might be a douche,” said Luhan with an encouraging smile. “Fighting, Sehun-ah!”

Sehun gives back a half-heartened smile before begrudgingly going towards the newly arrived entourage with the menu in his hands.

When he arrives on their table though, he throws the menu carelessly on the table, making their conversation cuts short following the source of their intruder. As expected, the tanned guy (or as Sehun nicknamed the Commander of his pack) smirks at the waiter, glancing slightly at the menu before eyeing him again.

“What would you like to order,” Sehun talks as if he’s really tired even by just looking at them, “Sir.”

The Commander’s smirk is getting more obvious as he picks up the menu without letting his eyes wander everywhere else but Sehun. He flips it open and traces the paper, eyes still glued to the waiter. Even the sight unnerves his friends, as one of them nudges him gently on his elbow, signaling him to just hurry with the order.

“Just the usual for me. I want my coffee black, not brown. And also one and a half teaspoons of sugar.” The way he speaks irritates Sehun for a good measure, but he’s still complying as he writes down silently on his little notebook.

“The rest of us will just have chocolate milkshake,” one of his friends says as he snatches the menu away from the Commander, giving it back to the waiter.

“Don’t spill the black coffee on me anymore, Pretty Face, or you’ll have to pay! I’m wearing my most expensive shirt today!” He recognizes the voice as the Commander as he walks away with their order, and it makes him even more annoyed, close to being angered.

“Make it quick, Hyung.” He tells Luhan as he gives the piece of paper to the elder. Luhan feels like patting the younger’s back.

Meanwhile, the Commander and his friends keep an eye on the waiter fuming by himself near the counter table. The one who nudged his elbow earlier looks at the Commander with a snarky look.

“Oh man. You’re so whipped, Kai. You should make a move already.”

Kai puts a hand on his chin, eyes never leaving the figure of the waiter who somehow captured his attention since day one. “Just watch. I’ll make him head over heels in love with me.”

 

 

LOL I'm not sure what I should do right now... actually I wrote this on the 15th day but only managed to upload now because of internet problems... Idk if it will malfunction again in the future OTL someone hit me? ;~;