ACCIDENT!!!

Morning tears

 

IU POV

I just got discharged from the hospital. Yea. Im still heartbroken. I cant believe what he did to me. And even after that he just left for States! Its totally unbelieveable. I felt like crying all over again. My head was so messed up.

 

“Lee Jieun IU, here is your driving liscense, I wasn't able to contact you two days ago. So I am only able to give it to you now.” Suddenly I felt a blast of happiness burst through. It's the first time I ever felt this happy since… You know. I ran home and burst into the living room. “Omma!!!!!!!!” She came walking in with a bright smile “Honey.. Guess what?” I closed my eyes and prayed out loud “CAR CAR CAR PLEASE BE A CAR” Hearing my mom say that it was indeed a car, I rushed out into the garage. I cant believe my mom bought me a new car! I love omma and appa!

 

“wanna try it out?” I got startled hearing my omma’s voice pop out suddenly. “OMG YES!” She looked at me with concern but soon smiled. “Okay but be careful alright?”

As I pulled out of the garage, I felt the air as I sped around the street to the road.

 

“NOW THIS IS THE LIFE!” Suddenly I remember how me and Yoseob would walk around here. He always said that taking the car wasn't Greenly friendly haha. Saying that it just wasted Gas. Tch. Gosh. I felt my heart breaking again for the thousandth time. I realized how much I missed him. My mind just went blank and I couldn't concentrate well on the road.

IM IN LOVE WITH HIM BUT WHY?! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE IN LOVE WITH SUCH A JERK! Why did he become such a coward. Why did he have to leave?

 

I remember how he was always there to save me. “She is a mommies and daddies girl haha!” People pointed at me. I just looked down and tried to walk away. Sometimes they would push me into the corner and start punching me. Pulling my hair. But during those times, oppa would push them off me and punch those guys and slap those girls who tried to bully me. He was always there for me. I still cant believe he was just playing with me all this time. He didn't actually want me.

 

Suddenly I started seeing bright lights as if I was entering a new world. And hearing a crash and then all I felt was pain and black dots were slowly appearing into my eyes.

“Turn the car around!Get her into the ambulance!” I felt squished by metal,scratched by glass. This is it, Goodbye everyone. I love you omma, appa. Then everything went black.

 

END OF POV

 

Minkyung POV

Why hasn't she returned home.. Theres something wrong. She told me it was just a small drive around town. I was so worried that something might have happened to her during that drive.

 

Suddenly, the house phone rings and I picked it up hoping it was IU. But as soon as I heard what they said, I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do. I immediately called Minho. “Yeobo….” I started crying.. I didn't know how to tell him. “Honey.. Is there something wrong? Why are you crying?” I stuttered as I choked in my tears “yeobo… Its uri daughter IU…..She got into a car accident! Ommo.. Please come back and we will go to the hospital together… Ottoke Minho.. Our daughter” hearing the things that he told me to ask Soyeon to accompany me there. He was just going to run there and meet me at the hospital.

 

As I called Soyeon I was so scared that something would happen to IU. I didn't want to lose my daughter. Not right now.. When I reached the Hospital, Minho was there. “Yeobo they need to get blood transport. I don't have the same blood type as IU. Palli..”

 

After giving the blood to the doctor, I went to see IU while she was in a comma. I was relieved for a while. That's it. I called Soyeon to talk to me privately. “Soyeon.. Im agreeing to your marriage arrangment.” I don't want her to be hurt anylonger. “Bwoh?” Her eyes became wide open, she was shocked, I could sense it. “I hate for her to be in such pain.” Soyeon smiled at me as we walked to her room.. “im enrolling Wooyoung and his friends to your daughter’s school. They will protect her and her friend Jiyeon. I heard they were often  bullied.”

 

After ending our call, I walked to Minho oppa. I didn't know how exactly I was going to tell him about me enrolling Wooyoung into IU’s school. Even worst, the arrange marriage. I looked at him and muttered softly.

“Yeobo… Im thinking of making IU get married to Wooyoung. I cant stand to see her in so much hurt. Jebal.. Yeobo.. agree to this. You know how much I cant take, seeing her in so much pain.” He looked at me, his eyes shot wide. But soon, they softened. “Yeobo… Soyeon ah, I know that you don't want her to be hurt anymore, I understand, but we should also let her choose her own future. It just seems so unfair for her.” I looked down to the floor hoping that he would agree. I really hated to see IU in so much pain. Seeing her in such a trauma of what happened, I just feel like crying. “Soyeon ah.. Look up at me” He pulled me closer to him and raised my chin. “I’ll agree to this but remember.. Don't be too surprised if she doesn't agree to it.”

 

Hearing the answer, I pulled him into my grasp and cried in his chest. Its been long since we’ve hugged. Ever since his company became a hit, there was just no time for this. But im glad we are still a happy family.

 

I went in to IU’s room and stared at her sleeping face. I wanted to hug her right then. I wanted to relief her from all this stress.. All this sadness. I couldn't help cry again.

 

End Of POV

 

Heyy there!^^ This is the second chapter that ive redone!^^ 

Please Subscribe & Comment!(: